Friday 19 August 2022

Brushy One String | Chicken in The Corn (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E8H-67ILaqc


Yeah man, this is Bushy One String The only one-string guitarist In and around the globe. Seen? I am what I am ... I am today, the I that I am. Unique. Cho! See this! Hey, you know my name is Brushy One String You know? I've been to San Francisco, that's where I see my buddy Poncho, he said "Hey one-string, there's something you was familiar with, you recognize" I said, yeah? when we are back on our saddles and our steeds where we go, We sing this native land track similar to this ... Poultry in the corn and the corn can'' t grow, mamma when chicken in the corn Shake them night as well as day. Ohh ahh Yeah, eh, yo! Get the hen out ya corn, y' all. Get the surrender ya corn, y' all Chicken in the corn. And also the corn can'' t grow! The only one-string guitarist In and around the world. Hey, you understand my name is Brushy One String Shake them night and also day. Ohh ahh Yeah, eh, yo! Get the hen out ya corn, y' all.


pexels-photo-6193722.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/brushy-one-string-chicken-in-the-corn-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment