Tuesday 23 August 2022

MHD - AFRO TRAP Part.7 (La Puissance)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bWHR0fS9jvQ


The power, just the power I haven'' t seen defeat considering that I was born Bro, I'' m doing penalty, am I a wonder male? Speak french, speak in cash or go away Bring me back the head of the network when we sit down to dinner Why are you chatting to me? In your area, you'' re just a watchman Those who believe they know me wear'' t know me Now I ' m tracked like the anti-crime team in my area You'' re in problem, I ' m in the rear of a V.I.P box while these bastards are broke You'' re my opponent, you'' re unlucky, you can sob for assistance Where are the actual ones? Those who speak little as well as hit hard on the lockout for every single company Stand back and also allow me do it When the revers draw in, that'' s where the bullets get lost Simply that they obtain shed as well as also you, you'' re lost Always awaited as a ray of sunshine Brother, it'' s the power, only the power Respect the protocol, brother, there'' s clears The power Bro, it'' s the power, it'' s the power The power Bro, it'' s the power, it'' s the power The power Brother, it ' s the power , it ' s the power The power Bro, it ' s the power, it ' s the power It returns stronger, I ' m still the same It ' s myself against myself, you wind up on the flooring My phone ' s calling, I ' m in aircraft setting If you want me to stop, you need to remove my singing chords It harms, MHD, Afro Catch part 7, the project is in the stores I have popular to conquer, every little thing'' s excellent, every little thing'' s crazy.The Moula Gang will certainly not neglect I didn'' t see anything, I didn ' t hear anything, I didn ' t state anything, but I guarantee you filthy stuff You were waiting on me, cool down, I'' m coming, 2017, I go back to hostilities They wanted to boycott me yet they couldn'' t Only God can protect me from it It'' s a lengthy means, I fulfill more adversaries than allies I'' m alone, I wear ' t demand anybody Mama wishes me, offensive is the battle, they'' ll obtain it one way or another The power Bro, it'' s the power, it'' s the power The power Bro, it'' s the power, it'' s the power The power Brother, it ' s the power, it ' s the power The power Bro, it ' s the power, it ' s the power I haven'' t seen loss considering that I was born Brother, I'' m doing penalty, am I a miracle man? Speak french, speak in money or go away Bring me back the head of the network when we rest down to supper Why are you chatting to me? In your location, you'' re just a spotter Those who believe they know me put on'' t understand me Currently I ' m tracked like the anti-crime team in my location You'' re in trouble, I ' m in the back of a V.I.P box while these bastards are damaged You'' re my opponent, you'' re unlucky, you can weep for aid Where are the real ones?


pexels-photo-6595188.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/mhd-afro-trap-part-7-la-puissance/

No comments:

Post a Comment