Saturday 13 August 2022

קולולם | One Day - Matisyahu | חיפה | | 14.2.18

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqvKDCP5-xE


(Train conductor). Next station - Haifa Facility Koolulam. A social-musical effort for mass-singing One One day One day Eventually Someday Someday Sometimes I lay under the moon And say thanks to God I'' m breathing After that I pray . Don ' t take me quickly '' Cause I am here for a factor In some cases in my tears I drown Yet I never ever allowed it obtain me down So when negative thoughts borders I recognize some day it'' ll all reverse due to the fact that ... All my life I'' ve been awaiting I ' ve been wishing For individuals to state That we don'' t wan na combat say goodbye to There will be no a lot more wars As well as our kids will certainly play One day Eventually Eventually One day Arabic:. At some time I lay under the moon Arabic:. As well as say thanks to God I'' m breathing Arabic:. After that I pray, wear'' t take me soon Arabic:. '' Cause I am right here for a factor Hebrew:. Often in my tears I sink Hebrew:. Yet I never allowed it obtain me down Hebrew:. So when negative thoughts surrounds Hebrew:. I know some day it'' ll all reverse since ...


pexels-photo-6190864.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

All my life I'' ve been awaiting I ' ve been wishing For individuals to claim That we wear'' t wan na fight say goodbye to There will certainly be no more battles As well as our kids will play Someday Eventually One day Eventually One day One day Eventually One day Someday this all will certainly change Deal with people the same Quit with the physical violence Down with the hate Eventually we'' ll all be complimentary And also pleased to be Under the very same sunlight. Singing songs of flexibility like Quit! (Silently). Eventually One day One day One day Someday (Expanding louder). One day One day Someday Arabic:. Tomorrow Hebrew:. The day will come Hebrew:. The day will come Arabic:. Tomorrow Hebrew:. The day will certainly come Hebrew:. The day will certainly come All my life I'' ve been waiting on. ( Arabic: Tomorrow) I'' ve been wishing. ( Arabic: The day will come) For the people to state That we wear'' t wan na combat no more. ( Arabic: Tomorrow) There will be no more wars As well as our children will certainly play Someday Eventually Someday Someday One day Someday Someday One day Eventually Eventually One day. ( Arabic & & Hebrew: Tomorrow the day will come).

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/%d7%a7%d7%95%d7%9c%d7%95%d7%9c%d7%9d-one-day-matisyahu-%d7%97%d7%99%d7%a4%d7%94-14-2-18/

No comments:

Post a Comment