Wednesday 24 August 2022

Timbaland - Apologize ft. OneRepublic

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZSM3w1v-A_Y


(ay, ay, ay) (ay, ay, ay) I'' m holding on your rope Obtained me ten feet off the ground And I'' m hearing what you claim However I can'' t just make a noise (ay, ay, ay) You inform me that you need me Then you go and cut me down Yet wait You tell me that you'' re sorry Didn'' t believe I ' d turn around And also say That it'' s also late to apologize It'' s too late (ay, ay, ay) I claimed it ' s also late to apologize It'' s far too late (ay, ay, ay) Oh Oh, oh (ay, ay, ay) Take another opportunity Take an autumn, conjecture for you Oh, I require you like a heart needs a beat Yet it'' s absolutely nothing brand-new Yeah, yeah I loved you with a fire And also now it'' s turning blue As well as you say Sorry like the angel Paradise allow me believe was you However I'' m afraid It ' s far too late to ask forgiveness'It ' s also late (ay, ay', ay) I claimed , it ' s far too late to apologize It ' s also late (ay, ay, ay) Whoa, oh( ay', ay, ay)( ay, ay, ay) It'' s also late to apologize It ' s also late ( ay, ay, ay) I claimed, it ' s also late to apologize It ' s far too late ( ay, ay, ay) I stated, it'' s far too late to ask forgiveness Yeah (ay, ay, ay) I'claimed, it ' s too late to say sorry Yeah I ' m holding on your rope Got me ten feet Off The ground


pexels-photo-6190865.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/timbaland-apologize-ft-onerepublic/

No comments:

Post a Comment