Friday 17 March 2023

African Dance & Drumming Traditions 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uo8ZNyAXoIk


♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ >> > > Leslee Johnson: Okay. Welcome, everyone.'I ' m Leslee Johnson, as well as I'' m happy to welcome you to this occasion funded by the Humanities Program. African Dancing and Drum Traditions with Adama Dembele, that is joined by Justin Sardo, Imhotep Dilnot and also much thanks likewise goes to Reid Chapman, Renuka Gusain, Carolyn Ryden, Chris Asbill, and also Kent Thompson, whose supports and also initiatives are making this take place. Before we start, we want to take a minute to review the land, life and also labor of Indigenous as well as black neighborhoods in this country. We are also happy that this accompanies Black History Month. We originate from lots of areas to be at UNCA Asheville. And also we acknowledge with regard the genealogical homeland as well as aboriginal people that have been below given that time immemorial. The land we are on today is the ancestral land of the Anikituwagi, extra typically referred to as the Cherokee. To the Anikituwagi, this land was referred to as Togyiasdi, Where They Race as well as became part of Cherokee Nation, Tsalagi Ayeli which covered as many as 108,000 square miles of the American Southeast as late as 1730 and was composed of 60 or more towns.This act of recognition is inadequate to overcome the inhabitant colonial background that has actually attempted to eliminate indigenous individuals from the history as well as consciousness of these lands. The Eastern Band of Cherokee as well as UNC Asheville seek to verify our job with each other to make sure a strong connection rooted in significance, responsibility, regard as well as reciprocity. We also acknowledge that this nation would certainly not exist otherwise for the shackled labor of black individuals. We honor the heritage of the African diaspora and black life, understanding and abilities swiped by physical violence and also white superiority. When we examine the liberal arts, we should additionally encounter these wounds. As we understand, humanities is not simply history.Humanities reveals us how background, viewpoint, arts stories and sciences from ancient times to today, weave with each other to give us our present shared fact. We ' re phoned call to focus as well as listen to stories and voices excluded of dominant narratives, but that have actually persisted, rooted in ancient traditions, getting to right into the future. The songs and also art of Adama Dembele offers us a window into old, pre-modern as well as existing day African practices and also demonstrates how the African messages we read are not suggested to be words on a page, yet are lived embodied and also maintain areas together and alive. Adama Dembele is a master djembe player from Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa. Birthed right into a household of musicians of the Mandinka ethnic team, his household has been playing the djembe for 33 generations, and also his native residence was called your home where the Djembe is played. These slides will certainly offer you some concept. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Oops, I'm so sorry. That's Adama in the -in the white storage tank top there. He works with communities and also his own area with the youngsters there educating the songs to future generations. Here ' s one example of a dance. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ This -these two photos show you the beginning phases of making the djembe'. They are sculpted from wood of


particular trees. And also there you have a completed djembe in the foreground there among operate in progress. And also this is a boy with a balafon. As well as you ' ll listen to the bealafon today. Adama's going to inform you a lot more than I can around these. This is an instance of exactly how this music that has been around given that old times is still used.This is a street event in Abidjan. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ These are the masks that are likewise standard, old and also very sacred.


And this is Adama right here in the United States, in North Carolina. He ' s a fallen leave artist and TAPAS educator. He leads residencies, efficiencies as well as workshops in the Asheville area, teaching the sacred art of West African drumming and also genuine rhythms from Cream color Coastline, Mali and also Guinea. Currently, he leads a drum as well as dance ensemble at UNCA. Atrioventricular bundle, Zansa started in 2011, integrates conventional as well as modern styles from West Africa, commemorating African drum as well as dance in songs venues around Asheville. As well as I ' m going to offer it over to Adama and the band. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ > > Adama Dembele: I have a little problem below, but I'll be fine.Hello,> everyone. Good early morning, everybody. > > Audience: Good early morning.


> > Adama: Thanks for being below. >> Thank you, Leslie, for all >> this gorgeous discussion. I put on ' t also know what else to state due to the fact that she practically did every little thing. However today we are obtaining with each other to share a few of our story as well as the drumming as well as likewise a different-we have a various story we ' re going to be- I ' m going to be sharing with you. Before we'begin, before that,'I would certainly enjoy to present all these tools first.We have a dun dun which is the large one, and also we have a songba as well as sidiki as well as we are- all these are djembes. And we have balafon. Alright, so all these instruments can be played along with the balafon, djembe and sometimes we have a kora n'goni. We put on ' t have that here right currently. Yet the tale of all these instruments is- I ' m originally from Mali, West Africa, but I was birthed in Ivory Coastline, so I'have a tale concerning those 2 various countries. Mali and Ivory Shore are 2 countries that are next to each other. As Well As Ivory Coastline, have like a- Ivory Coast have like a- more like 60 different ethnic group. And all those 60 different ethnic group have like a various culture and also different kind of tool they play and various music as well as different -various language.You understand occasionally people claim like -they're kind of like, the people call it dialect.


Due to the fact that people think they're type of I call them language due to the fact that they ' re really, very different. They ' re not- they ' re not they ' re not mosting likely to'like they ' re dissimilar. Okay, so nevertheless this language, Cream color Coast likewise speak French. Because it''s a French conquered country, you understand, in West Africa, we have like an English component, as well as we have a French part. So Ivory Coast, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana- I suggest, Ghana that's the English component Ghana, Sierra Leone, Nigeria or Liberia.If you go there, you ' re going to listen to English a whole lot much better. See if you most likely to Cream color Shore, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Senegal, those are extra like a French part. I expanded up with speaking a different language previously French, like my language, my indigenous language, language is the Bambara. After Bambara, like I claimed once again, Africans have like so lots of different group ethnic. So it being the various part of -German this group and also all of that make me comprehend a whole lot of different, different language and also all that prior to before also English. I start to discover English when I came right here, but before when I was back home, my house resembled a- my residence is a it ' s like a- it ' s like a djembe house. Why I state it's a djembe residence? Since'my family been maintaining the -keeping this culture for several, many, lots of generation.And due to the fact that back in the day- back then, this songs was not just something- individuals were just taking then, simply like a- perform to, , it was like an interaction of a lot of different rhythm. My family members was- my family members - all these, these points. It was not so, it was not similar to a company to making cash or organization to do anything, yet it was a type of what they do. It was a role for them. They required to have that. They required to maintain the culture since someone required to maintain this story.And that ' s exactly how it go. That ' s exactly how we know regarding like somebody in the 2023 generation, 2023 generation is because we have'like society keepers. Okay, so besides of this, this language, I stated that since and now my household bring this djembe- djembe tale. The tale come like a- comes directly from Mali. It's not from Ivory Coastline. So why do I keep it -why do I maintain this story for me? When I was more youthful, I was simply going from college when I get home I simply play djembe since I see my bro and also sis, they all play. So I didn ' t have any selection like I -it was family members job. So when I got back, I need to do it They place me a little, a little stick. I have to carry beat as well as lug every little thing. It was simply not like -for me. For me, when I was more youthful, I was assuming it was simply- it was just songs. And also when I start to be little older, I begin to attempt to understand, what is it behind this music? What is it concerning behind this instrument? So I started to have conversation with my uncle and my -and my grandfather, that resembled 81, that was informing us the story of the djembe, of the music all the time.So every time when we get with each other, he start


to tell me, he was like, "Okay, this music is not simply around, it was not just about like to simply bet our fun." It was additionally interaction. I said, "Just how is that the interaction?" He said, "In the past-" The moment we discuss currently is not- it'' s not- those time -It was no like lighting in some village or no electrical energy. No like a computer system and things like that. So exactly how people utilized to connect between- between those towns and stuff like that. It was a great deal of them was with songs. There was like this drumming have like a wedding songs. You got like a birthday event songs. You got all those styles, different- different kind of tune. The method individuals, individuals used to such as welcome each various other like to when something took place in some place.They would certainly call the drummers, which is like my family. If something occurred here, somebody is having a birthday party or somebody is getting somebody getting wed. There is a wedding event. They were called a drummer. And when the drummer came they ' d resemble," Okay, so what ' s going on below?" They inform them this is what'' s taking place right here. As well as the drummer would certainly come and also they start to play the rhythm that chooses that. As well as if it's a wedding or anything it was- As well as it ' s not nearly like wedding music even like a healing music we have, there is every one of that. So when the drummers start to play, or when they begin to play the wedding songs or the birthday celebration celebration music, that ' s how currently the next door, as well as everybody that live around, they hear that music they such as, "Oh, alright, something occurred at this house following door." Which'' s exactly how individuals were obtaining together and also come and sit together and also commemorate and also commemorate what'' s taking place at that place.So it was- it resembled that bit by bit, yet it was not nearly like a just a simply for a wedding event or of a birthday party. It was additionally even a complete moon resembles there was like a really, really unique point in West Africa during that time. Already it'' s still some town, when it's a complete moon, you can't miss it. You can miss out on the full moon there due to the fact that there's no light. When is like- when it's not complete, people go outside, they have like a flashlight or they have like a little lamp.That ' s how people commuting. When it's a full moon, no one can visit. That'' s just how the town and also various towns they come as well as get together and they commemorate because it is light and it'' s like an enjoyable time. Everyone ' s like, "Oh, everyone ' s delighted." It ' s a little like right here when it''s wintertime time. when it ' s very cold, people- everyone ' s in. When it start to get warm everyone ' s delighted, be in the sun and things like that'. So it it ' s a little like there. But there is one thing my grandfather was informing me about all this story regarding the drumming story, it resembled very important for me. He claimed why the moon was essential. The moon was bringing people together, because like I reiterated, everyone's within. When it's like a full moon, when it's something people come out with the various songs and start to celebrate.But that celebration was occurring all the time. As well as he ' s informed me concerning the tale of a young kid whose name was Samadi, fine. Samadi- Samadi is the one huge, big, big word in my language, Bambara. Samadi can suggest no, I'' m sorry. It can suggest thanks. It can imply like excuse me. You obtained a great deal of different definitions. This young boy was called Samadhi. As well as the kid was -he was very unique because why he was special at that time in Africa, the moment I ' m discussing currently, it ' s like a- it's


like, right currently, we are we are in the 20s, alright.We are in the 20s. We are chatting concerning in 19, 18, 16, 17, 15, 14, completely to like 12. We chat around long, long time earlier, back in the day. To ensure that boy, he was a -when he came- when he came he was like a various than everyone outside the neighborhood. What was that distinction? Since he was light skinned and his hair was different. His eyes were different. We have those people in Africa currently. We call it , we call it . individuals in Bambara. It's similar to at the time individuals didn ' t know how to react to that kind of- to various -anyone different concerning the family members since everyones home would look the exact same as well as this child came as well as he looked different than everybody else in the family. People was extremely overwhelmed. Some people was believing like a poor method, some people was like judging him, some individuals denied him. So the kid, Samadhi was very displaced and his spirit was actually unfortunate. Samadhi couldn't have fun with every one of his good friends because he was simply like- everytime when he concerned have fun with his pals, they would attempt to be like, "No, you are different than us," and also stuff like that.So Samadhi was feeling very injured. And he started to stop having fun with anyone, it was simply him by himself, constantly. Even when it's a full moon, everybody played, they have like a large community play, but Samadhi is just like by himself. So one day there was one more young boy called Mungulu. Mungulu saw Samadhi as well as he pertained to Samadhi and also resembled, "Why are you much like constantly by on your own?" As well as Samadhi claimed, "No, I put on'' t like these individuals due to the fact that they wear ' t like me." "So I wear'' t want to belong to that. I don'' t wish to be around them." As well as the young boy was like, "No, don'' t say that.Don ' t state that, put on'' t do that. You should not -what did they do to you?" Samadhi claimed, "I attempted to have fun with them and they didn'' t wish to have fun with me. So I'' m not happy." And Mungulu tells Samadhi, he was like, "Okay, I understand, that, however what's your name?" As well as Samadhi claimed, "My name is Samadhi. "And also he said,"Wow, that ' s a heavyweight. "Your name is Samadhi, that called ways forgiveness, it suggest I ' m sorry. It suggest please. It indicate every one of that. You are that huge name. So you should-you ought to forgive them. You must comprehend. You ought to follow your name and also understand them. Samadhi was like," Oh fine, that makes feeling. I can, I can do that. " Mungulu informs Samadhi,"Please forgive them. Feature me and also allow ' s go to my area. My area is mosting likely to approve you. You ' re mosting likely to play with me and my community."As well as Samadhi resembled," No,


I don'' t desire to.I wear ' t desire to somebody to -to be mean to me once again or stuff like that."And also Mungulu was attempting so tough as well as Samadhi started to follow him. When he started to obtain up, he was like, "Okay." Mungulu was so pleased. He start this track, which this track has to do with like, everyone get with each other and play. Everyone obtain together as well as have an excellent time. So Mungulu resembled, "Okay, allow'' s sing this song for you." And we're going to commemorate this story. That ' s when they were walking to -they were walking to Mungulu's community. As well as they start to sing this track like that. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ As well as when they were walking, they were playing this songs and everyone was delighted. Both of them mored than happy as well as Samadhi just quit. He was like, "No, I'' m not going to go I stopped." And Mungulu resembled, "Why did you quit?" He resembled, "No, I don'' t -I wear ' t think I can believe what you're saying. If I go, I ' m mosting likely to-I ' m going to have this exact same trouble that took place in the past. "Mungulu was like,"No, please, please.I ' m telling you, my community is very different. They'' re going to accept you. Everything ' s going to be all right." Samadhi was like, they were still speaking concerning it as well as Samadhi start to hear the Mulungu's people area was like vocal singing another song, which like, was calling the people, calling tune. Like were like, "Everybody come, everyone come. We are waiting for you. As well as somebody resembled, "Oh, your area called everyone to have fun with you. Is that true?" And also he was like, "Yeah, what is that tune?" As well as he begin to play the track, ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Therefore he start to say that as well as when he listen to that track, he was like, "Okay, I believe you currently, so allow'' s go." So he mosted likely to Samadhi's community. I mean, he mosted likely to Mungulu's area and when he arrived, everybody resembled, "Oh, you brought someone brand-new below." They all- as well as he introduced Mugnulu to his community. And also everybody resembled, welcoming Mungulu with their hand on their heart. They were all like, "Oh, Samadhi, I'' m sorry." Everyone resembled, "Oh Samadhi, welcome to our neighborhood. Welcome to our community." Everybody resembled that.He was very surprised and also he resembled,"Whoa, okay." So he accepted. He resembled dance with them and talking and talking with them. And afterwards, he involved- he involved Mungulu. He said to Mungulu, "Why are your people, your neighborhood was pertaining to me as well as they all resembled, saying hi to me, and they all resembled placing their hand on their heart, as well as claim hi to me and welcome me? Why?" As well as Mungulu said, "That'' s a great concern, however I can not address it.'Let ' s go to see Famudu. "He's the oldest." Maybe you can inform us what does that imply?" And they went to see Famudu. And Famudu claimed, "Right here in our neighborhood, we welcome people at this contemporary area, we welcome individuals with their heart because their heart can see.The heart you

saw- the heart can see. We- when I see individuals with their eye." And also he stated- and Samadhi was perplexed. He said, "You stated the eye can see. You obtained to see individuals with your eye." He said, "I see you, I see you." So he claimed, "It put on'' t make sense. " And also Famudu claimed, "Yes, all of this don ' t make sense due to the fact that you assume when I stated the heart put on'' t see and also you say hi with the heart, it's because when the heart sees individuals- If you see somebody like that, your eyes see the person.Your eyes see


what the individual's putting on, what the person appearance like, what the individual's bringing to you. The eye can judge prior to they even claim hi to the individual. But he claimed, "When your heart sees somebody, the heart do not see what color you are or what garments you're wearing, anything you use your heart- You see the human being for that he is. That'' s why they what to


pexels-photo-6193721.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


claim hi to you.They were saying," We see you. " And Samadhi resembled," Okay, that makes good sense."That ' s why currently when you go to the contemporary community, even currently you'' re going to see a great deal of individuals stop and also people welcome you, doing like the welcome or they say hi. Hi. Hi. That neighborhood, that society thing, remain there for for also currently, okay. And likewise the Mandinka Realm, like I stated again, every one of these points, we'' re going to speak about Sundiata, Geeta after the 2nd component. However, for now, when someone obtained approved to Mungulu's community, they would commemorate. They resembled, "Okay, let'' s have enjoyable currently, what are we going to do? We'' re mosting likely to commemorate with each other with our new buddy." To celebrate us- this one is called Coucou. So they constantly play that track. Now I have some trainees here, I think from my Tuesday Afro Set class. I want to welcome them if they'' re below, I wish to invite them on phase. Yeah, I wish to invite them here.And we ' re

gon na play this track with each other. Like I claimed, it'' s a party tune? So they'' re mosting likely to come. As well as likewise we have a great deal of drums, so I'' m mosting likely to welcome a couple more people. Any person wish to come join us? A couple even more individuals? Yes, you come. Another, Much more. We'' ve got six. The amount of drums we obtained? Yes, come on. Exactly how several drummers we obtained? Come on, everybody. Not everyone. Come on couple of individuals. We got extra drums. More drums. Today I'' m here to share'. I ' m doing this discussion we do today is to share the society as well as additionally to discuss where this instrument originates from, and how this tool and also this music was bringing people together in the past in Africa where they didn'' t have -when they didn ' t have like all this communication -or this cell phone when really did not have like a mobile phone or electrical power and also all this stuff. That'' s why I ' m sharing this. Okay, now I obtained all my musicians right here. Are you prepared for the song, Coucou? Okay.So let ' s

start it. I'' m going - I ' m mosting likely to play the balafon for that. You all set, yeah? Okay, ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Offer it up for them. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ One, 2. That was excellent? Now we obtained musicians. We have drummer currently. I believe we'' re missing something, right? Today we are obtaining together to share some of our story and also the drumming and additionally a different-we have a different tale we ' re going to be- I ' m going to be sharing with you. I start to find out English when I came here, yet prior to when I was back house, my house was like a- my residence is a it ' s like a- it ' s like a djembe house. He was like, "No, I put on'' t -I wear ' t think I can think what you're saying. I ' m doing this discussion we do right currently is to share the society as well as likewise to talk concerning where this tool comes from, and how this tool and this songs was bringing people together back in the day in Africa where they didn'' t have -when they didn ' t have like all this communication -or this cell phone when really did not have like a cell phone or electricity and also all this things. I'' m going - I ' m going to play the balafon for that.We speak concerning a little bit of the story of Samadhi and also just how Samadhi was accepted in that a neighborhood as well as they were dancing together. Everyone enjoyed so the individuals was playing music, but nobody was dance. Is that? I wear'' t believe people can simply such as play songs without dance? I think I want to dance. I don't wan na dance by myself. Exactly how are we going to do that? I can- I can show somebody some dancing actions and also we can do it together.How regarding that


? I recognize some people are prepared, come on people. Come on people right here up. Come on individuals, up right here. I require a number of people up here. We're mosting likely to do some dancing. Okay. We're mosting likely to shut this component, this initial part, with our dancing and drumming. And currently we'' re mosting likely to transform to the 2nd story we have for you today. Okay, everyone, come below straight. All right, make it one line right here. I ' m mosting likely to remain in front so make a line behind me.Here we go. Now your first -your first step you ' re going to be doing -'I ' m going to show them the thing. As well as after that, the music is mosting likely to begin and also they'' re mosting likely to do it. So now the first thing you reached do, this is a drum call you'' re mosting likely to hear, pa pa pa pa pa . So when you listen to that call your initial point, you'' ve mosting likely to go like that. One and two, you see. One, you go down a little bit, one. Yeah, far better. One and also 2, one. As well as you're mosting likely to be doing that. You'' re going to listen to the telephone call once again. Okay. Like a pa pa pa . And you're going to transform one and also two. Exact same point but left, right and also left. Alright. And also you maintain going. You'' re mosting likely to hear the telephone call, pa pa pa pa.You go right and right, left and also left. Right as well as right, left as well as left. Pa pa pa pa pa. You go left, right and also come back. Quit clap, clap, clap. Clap. As well as afterwards you'' re going to listen to Pa pa pa . You go one, 2, one, 2, end. You remember? First one- Initial one is this, One as well as 2. All right, pa pa pa pa . One and also currently pa pa pa pa pa pa. . That'' s excellent. And last one.


pa pa pa pa.Clap, clap. Clap, clap. And also last one. Pa pa pa pa . One, two. One, 2', one. Okay, let ' s attempt it with music. Ready? This pace. pa pa pa pa . ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Pa pa pa pa pa . ♪ ♪ Yeah, you obtained it.


♪ ♪ You obtained it. ♪ ♪ Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa.Up as well as up. You obtained it. Up as well as up. Up as well as up. ♪ ♪ Last one, pa pa pa pa pa. . Left as well as left. Right, right. Left as well as left. ♪ ♪ pa pa pa pa pa. ♪ ♪ Last one. Pa pa pa pa pa . Excellent task. Thanks drummers. Great, provide it up for again for the drummers and also dancers. You see, that ' s like the celebration I was chatting around. You see these people, we didn ' t do like any type of practice session. We were alot like now. We didn'' t make any strategy, just say, all right, tonight- today we're mosting likely to carry out. It was not a plan. It was simply like the tale of a Samadhi, bring all of us to commemorate something due to the fact that completion of the story was lovely. What we need to do at the end of the tale? We obtained to commemorate. As well as that'' s just how everyone come as well as join me and also join us as well as we commemorate with each other. That'' s all, that '

s the method we'desire it, okay.So now we ' re going to alter it to Sujata Tale One more time, I ' m going to come back once again to this. Currently we're at the 2020s, 2023. But consider it, 2019, 18, 17, 16, decrease all the way to 12. That ' s when the story I ' m going to be telling you, that ' s where that story was beginning, the Sunjata Tale. Okay. The King of Mande. Okay. So back in the day at that time, it'was a great deal of things was occurring a that time


. You can ' t even envision, it couldn ' t take place now.And it was a great deal of stuff when you listen to about that time'you resemble," Wow, is that real? Is that what ' s happening?" And also there ' s a great deal of stuff you hear as well as you resemble, "Oh, this is unusual. Why they were doing this point to him? "And also occasionally you ' ll hear, "Oh, this is dreadful." So at this tale of the Sunjata story, you're gon na listen to a great deal of different things, but back then'it's a story. If you don ' t listen to the genuine story, if you cover it, you ' re not going to comprehend your story. Okay. The Sunjata story resembled a lot of branches, and also a great deal of fight taking place and


a lot of exactly how they assemble and also every little thing like that.But I ' m going to start it- a little- as well as after that one point, a couple points that you need to understand regarding this story, when you hear Zimbo or when you listen to Dozo. The Dozo is the seeker, the hunter is like -in West Africa individuals that most likely to the forest as well as they quest as well as stuff, they have like really huge power and so we call them Dozo people. As well as the Griot, the Griot is more like the author as well as also- an author and a musician and all of that'. That ' s the Griot individuals. So you ' re mosting likely to hear a whole lot with this story, you are going to hear Griot and Dozo. Okay, so it was one-time, there was this primary his name was Naré Maghan Kon Fatta.Naré Maghan


Kon Fatta, he was chief of Mande, the Mandinka. As well as prior to I begin the Mande tale, in Africa it was a great deal of various empires. It was not simply the Mande Realm. There was various, different empires, yet we're speaking about the Mande Empire right now. The Mande Empire. So, Maghan Kon Fatta, he was the chief- or was the king who was extremely powerful. He got an other half and also he's obtained one boy at his home. And Also Naré Maghan Kon Fatta- when I reiterate like the Dozo people, when they come and search around, they need to come like- whatever they obtain, like a meat, around your place, they need to come and also provide it to the chief, like to the king. So one Dozo was, like, searching and he- and when he'' s done he pertained to give Maghan Kon Fatta's part, and Maghan Kon Fatta was extremely worried about I have to explain to them as well as I said, "No you put on'' t- individuals simply put on ' t -simply go to the one animal simply due to the fact that your djembe is damaged. I'' m not moving my hand or I ' m not trying to locate like any kind of essential or try to tune it. Okay, so let'' s-I ' m going to start it. Now the first point you got to do, this is a drum call you'' re going to listen to, pa pa. And also after that you'' re going to hear pa pa pa . All right, pa pa pa pa pa. ♪ ♪ ♪ pa pa pa . ♪ ♪ Last one, pa pa pa pa.And also the individuals be like- they be like one, two, and also 3. Over there they have most like a- also like at the ballet, the ladies would do the mostly- they do the dancing and the drumming and also the singing all of them.The society caretaker like -when we talk concerning Griot, when we chat concerning Griot, there is Griot guys, as well as there is a female. I indicate any person can because when again, my family members- my family members have like that society, yet around my family like the different town as well as various individuals, they can discover that society, as well. As well as the people be like- they be like one, two, and also 3. Like the relocation can be like that. Over there they have most like a- also like at the ballet, the ladies would do the mainly- they do the dance and also the drumming and the singing all of them.The culture caretaker like -when we chat regarding Griot, when we talk regarding Griot, there is Griot males, as well as there is a lady. Yeah, there is a track for that and also there is a track for like the healing, there is a song for all of that. I suggest any person can because when once again, my family- my family have like that culture, however around my household like the different village as well as various people, they can learn that society, as well.

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/african-dance-drumming-traditions-2023/

No comments:

Post a Comment