Sunday 26 March 2023

Kelvin and Oti's sizzling Samba turns up the heat 🔥👏 - BBC Strictly

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bpl0i11XqXk


put on'' t see the sender have the glitchet and also ot livers Wow what a response we quani doesn'' t sound right he pulls that out the back benefits me speak about being tossed in the deep end oh I'' m sorry I ' m not amazed are we oh my god well are we not pleased you tipped in seriously you have excellent properties individuals I'' m speaking stop I'' m discussing that spinal column I'' m talking regarding that hip turning I'' m speaking about that pools in this in your body balanced he'' ll that was so enjoyable you are solid but you have really the correct amount of amount so you'' re like bam bam and it obtains there your art that was so fun to what I enjoyed that I enjoy that oh my god it was amazing I'' m a bit shed for words I'' m the oldest here so darling I need my fan of my grains but nevermind your synchronized you'' re collaborated you'' re powerful however you'' ve obtained another thing as well it'' s extremely challenging for a guy to be in touch with his feminine side and you are in touch with your own so the sensual way that you touch let me tell you to be a great professional dancer to be a great masculine dancer you have to be in touch with your feminine side you recognize not only concerning your very own body movements yet that of your partner you are out standing here we go this hongki'' s on fire a domino effect of hot flashes anything relax is called for this is the finest Samba I have seen on a debut program right here in America in Australia your hands bothered me the wells absolutely needs work hits on the hole stationary Samba was very rugged however God works in mysterious means amazing well the courts booty Kelvin while you were dancing Kevin Clifton came near me and also he went really he needs to instruct me several of that you ought to just ever before have 2 weeks notice for every little thing did you enjoy that yeah it existed'' s a most frightening thing I'' ve ever done yet it was simply fool sobbing so just definitely overjoyed I actually am he was despite the comments it was simply great to you develop some for two weeks and after that launch it however you both have precisely the exact same job ethic genui believe you only lunch at 4:00 I mean it occasionally don'' t obtain it I mean she functions very tough fine reasonable enough great ratings Rick girls and also gentlemen the courts have their scores krieg Revel Horwood eight Bruno Tonioli In five years Songs]


null

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/kelvin-and-otis-sizzling-samba-turns-up-the-heat-%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%91%8f-bbc-strictly-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment