Saturday 18 March 2023

Why We Shoot - Travel - #14: Paradise Beneath The Palm Trees

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dh5xeDs07v0


There is a close connection between me as well as the palm trees Any kind of palm tree I see in any country and any kind of place attract me and also make me wat to see it more In this trip I will head North East from Riyadh to AL Ghat area This area incorporates the mountains, desert as well as the sweetest thing is it have a great deal of unique hand trees The Hand trees all looks alike. When you approach it you will locate that each palm tree has various features different leaves, and also various leaves I assume that the reason for my attachment to palm trees is since I am from Al-Ahsa region which is one of the largest oases in the globe renowned for its dates as well as palms That is why when I go to any type of place the hand tree always attracts me The appeal of it, Glory be to God, always has an unique form For an individual that do not know the Arabian Peninsula But when you begin to go to each area you will certainly find out that the shade of sand is various the types of trees are different Simply by going from one place to another and also after that another I start to see just how the surface modification how the place adjustment and the sights transform on me This impact the palm trees, other trees, the dirt, as well as whatever This is the most gorgeous thing in the area Having a camera is extremely important With it I am able to record all the details As well as for this reason, I am able to keep in mind as well as I am able to share with the people all those pleasant and different stories


pexels-photo-8452046.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/why-we-shoot-travel-14-paradise-beneath-the-palm-trees/

No comments:

Post a Comment