Thursday 23 March 2023

ELEPHANTS, 0°C NIGHT & AFRICAN BEE´s: 48h in a National Park! | Part 2 🇰🇪

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yuFtcbvGHo4


international River Loss so the only point which we can do. is waiting till it stops raining already it may be dark we saw back there. like 50 meters a few eyes possibly hyenas this will certainly be an uh daring evening I would say. follow me on my trip living outside package good early morning welcome to day. second in the Aberdares It was extremely cool last evening but we. had coverings as well as coats tossing trousers as well as whatever and also it was still a little bit chilly yeah this is day two below at the Reedbuch campsite. right here in the aberdares i just attempt to brighten the fire the others are additionally gradually gradually awake. we'' re waiting currently for the sunlight ahead out after that we'' re gon na cook some coffee and also we'' re gon na. head to the instructions of the next camping area and also then we'' re gon na do some video game flights today and also. perhaps one or two falls stay tuned till then so what you can see here guys this is the reedbuck. camping area there we did the fire last evening right here me as well as my sweetheart were resting and also in the. auto Aaron his girlfriend over there in the back in fact right here'' s the fisherman ' s Lodge currently I think. what I intended to deal with from last night at the very first point that it was pretty cool like possibly it. was even absolutely no levels or something so that was not the main problem the primary trouble was that for this reason. we remain in 3500 meter Levels I guess that'' s the trouble perhaps you can tell me more concerning I had. a breathing issue in the evening like I was not able to sleep in correctly and also I was getting up. every couple of like every half a hr or something that I seemed like I had pressure on my breast and also. I was feeling that I was not getting adequate oxygen as well as I was pleased when it was daytime as well as when the. sun appeared so that I could lift the camping tent and relocate a bit and breath appropriate as well as after fifty percent. a hr being awake one hr being awake it went better so now I really feel good once more I chat with. others regarding this if they had the same sensation at night if they had problems with breathing. they claimed it'' s a bit extra heavier than normal yeah probably as a result of the height. but they didn'' t have that huge troubles like me tonite we'' re gon na go a little bit deeper on 2500 meter. height or something I hope I will really feel better this evening and will be likewise a bit warmer previously. it'' s it was insane in the early morning we had also there and also they resembled there was 2. reedbucks and also later on there was a reedbuck after that we can spot with our field glasses on the various other. side however yeah it'' s wild right here a whole lot of Wild animals when the sunlight is out it'' s attractive and also warm love. it allowed'' s see what we ' re gon na have for breakfast some beans baguette eggs with Champions. as well as onions in the banana you'' re pleased yeah yeah let'' s have breakfast take the. stuff together and after that leave this area thanks so we'' re simply completing packaging Aaron is uh very. diligent it'' s doing the most of the job yet he understands exactly how it'' s done because he ' s doing this. more frequently than us but yeah we'' re attempting to aid as high as we can we'' re putting the outdoor tents. with each other now we placed nearly all the food away that we can get to the next experience all the time when we are whining like some points are hard or unpleasant. everyone is saying there is camping men if you want to experience the outdoors. you have to accept the outdoors simply be prepared however put on'' t. fail to remember to appreciate view for instance all right I guess I must aid Aaron a little bit I'' m. gon na change the electronic camera off as well as I see you later last sight last time watching this. landscape currently we'' re gon na go into a game drive and we have 1 or 2 places. where you wish to go follow me along international aaron intends to toss a little bit his rot inside trendy see if we can get some trout you recognize we are. cooling here and also checking a bit the the landscape and also look for wildlife for sure we'' re not going . as well much away from the cars and truck and from the various other people right behind there simply 50 meter so you. have a great deal of insects here there'' s in this year I don'' t know if you can hear it on. the microphone it ' s buzzing a lot here let'' s sign in right here nope I indicate it'' s beautiful however it'' s not it ' s not the method to the River I wish to. go basically there let ' s see if I can locate'you ' re for certain you know it ' s. pets Crossing and I found Aaron there he is you know I can not go. further I just a great deal of ants right here that'' s why I am looking like. this oh even more of them below it'' s lunch time or what allow'' s see if we can detect some wildlife from here foreign I can not also spot Aaron from below you can see oh it ' s already Aaron can I aid you what the what happened ? insane they are here Naddie ehhm ja Aaron obtained 4 bites or something. as well as I obtained hurt in my back head I put on'' t know if you can see anything yet it hurts so my. fishing pole mores than there still is sunglasses he wishes to obtain his glasses I. put on'' t intend to open the window oh international half an hour later on we'' re at the following . River currently we are at chania River I have still frustration we were done in. shock yet we got rid of the Bees my girlfriends she located a sting in my head at. completion of the day whatever went great so we determined to switch over places and we'' re gon na attempt. to toss the angling pole a little bit in the chania river huh that looked like a bite I. is mosting likely to cliff where the Faults Are Dropping yeah it is falling and we will drop that we can. see it from down yet below you have currently a little bit feeling something much colder it isn'' t it the means down is all right yet means. up will be stressful once again Welcome To The chania River Falls international National Park like every half a hr most likely. you could visit a brand-new falls it'' s insane it ' s so fresh below the sunlight is melting but the water is. cold and also it'' s wallowing as well as it ' s refreshing love it we have four fish sufficient treats allright what was it called simply trout or rainbow. trout rainbow truck rainbow truck looks like I would certainly state winner champion chicken dinner. yeah we'' re gon na return to the cars and truck as well as I guess we'' re gon na do a tiny game. drive we take our rubbish for certain and then we'' re gon na go to our camping area. and establish it up see you on the next turn and also now we have two hours for our. daytime so we'' ll rush a little bit we make a game drive now and also allow'' s. see if we can spot some wildlife after that I guess we'' re gon na make us. on the means to our camping site for the night there we have a warthog elephant left side also this set left let'' s go oh this is such a gorgeous landscapes I have the opportunity thank you international without a doubt and some others great scenery what a location they are chilling. and eating some leaves, aberdare National Park the church everything looks like paradise so we'' re on the. way to our camping area due to the fact that it'' s gon na be getting late we need to make it prior to it'' s dark and the. best will certainly be that we the tents because elephants what the heck thanks ultimately at the camping site different instructions right here we are individuals we go to our at the campground. for tonight we have not much time we'' re setup currently fast the vehicle then placing the tents out as well as. yeah maybe you might hear as well as you see we may end up being unfortunate tonight was a very great day in fact I. indicate I obtained hurt by a wild bees of African bees as you can see people sadly we were unable. to make it in time I imply we made it in time below we set up the swing about our outdoor tents is not set up. So the only point which we can do is waiting up until it stops raining and also by after that it might. be dark and afterwards we'' re gon na set up our camping tents so it'' s gon na be a little bit daring. yet every metal has two sides so gradually slowly if it looks. like a respectable fire me and Aaron who were contemporary to obtain some. wood for our fire due to the fact that we didn'' t had enough as well as we require a fire as well as yeah I can not. movie it due to the fact that it'' s as well dark but right there 100 meter perhaps we identified. Arena viewing us I guess we understood that we were coming below. She'' s interested in inspecting us out that will certainly be an adventurous evening. I would certainly state allow'' s see what occurs hi there we ' ll simply inspect if the video camera is on um yeah. the rain stopped thankfully the fire is shedding like you can see there'' s a maniac killing fire. that'' s how it ' s meant to be we are now staying up to tent then we'' re gon na begin food preparation. and afterwards the hyenas come closer like 2 meters if we closed up as well as chill a little bit and also have some great. stinky food I put on'' t recognize if I desire for that but if it'' s coming what can we do yeah last night also the code like I stated so and also in fact are my I feel. my my wasp or BB by itself but it'' s not so poor you know it'' s all right in fact. just simply one yeah we'' re resembling this international making food somewhere there and also of course almost everywhere plane lands we saw. back there like 50 meter a few eyes possibly hyenas as well as back they are the exact same so. yeah the fire is shedding proper the 10s are up food is almost ready so we'' re gon na have some. noodles and also with poultry and mozzarella cream yeah then we'' re gon na establish a couple of hours much more to. fire of course one hr or something and afterwards we struck I'' m hungry as well as it ' s great as well as. crunchy looks looks excellent fresh trout out of the China River three hours. earlier so that I can reveal what'' s for dinner today uh yeah we'' re resting there to fire. I would say I stop after starting at Reed Park mosting likely to chanya River. China falls obtaining attacked by a African getting to this campground after detecting a whole lot. of wildlife on the way here thanks for viewing I wish you delighted in leave me a like subscribe and. don'' t fail to remember to comment see you in the next one.


pexels-photo-3787173.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/elephants-0c-night-african-bees-48h-in-a-national-park-part-2-%f0%9f%87%b0%f0%9f%87%aa-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment