Wednesday 1 March 2023

MHD - Bébé (feat. Dadju)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xO2y82caN4U


I started my life without you I'm not gon na wind up without you We leave one an additional, come back together It's the exact same point over as well as over have actually claimed way too much, say goodbye to 2nd opportunities with you All the little tantrums you have actually placed me through She keeps in mind every 2nd, our very first days covert She said I swept her up like a wave That she prepares to follow me to my serious Don't speak with me about love, I've provided way too much Sorry if my heart's as well chilly, it's lost that soft touch And in her head it's "" Cafu Cafu"" Do not look any kind of better, I'm the one for you, for you Your buddies look at me like I'm a fool, a fool From top to base like a dancing step by katchou, katchou They're attempting to enter our means Listening to others hurts Do not wan na understand what they say, I'm the one speaking with you. With each other we make a pair Stop living for other individuals. Find some ground in the center Don't listen to what they claim, I'm the one speaking with you.Together we make a pair To my child, to my child, to my infant, my infant To my infant, baby, baby, to my infant. To my infant, baby, babay, to my child To my baby, my baby, my infant, my infant If you desire points to obtain far better you require to grow out of your covering If you keep repeating on your own, it's not gon na end well If you listen to them all, we're not gon na last You give as well much power to those we require to fend off And everybody's speaking about "" Dadju, Dadju"" Can't you see they're all envious of me, of you All that gossip is out to obtain you, get you From entrusted to right like the actions in shaku, shaku They're attempting to enter our way. Listening to others hurts Do not wan na know what they claim, I'm the one talking with you.Together we make a pair Stop living for other individuals. Find some ground in the center Do not listen to what they state, I'm the one speaking with you. With each other we make a couple To my baby, to my infant, to my infant, my infant To my child, baby, infant, to my baby. To my child, baby, baby, to my child To my child, baby, child, my child Hey, infant, allow 'em state what they claim You beam brilliant, you're the one who lights my way Hey, child, allow 'em state what they claim You beam intense, you're the one who lights my way To my child, my infant, my child, my baby To my infant, child, baby, to my child. To my infant, to my baby, to my child To my child, baby, infant, my baby.


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/mhd-bebe-feat-dadju/

No comments:

Post a Comment