Tuesday 25 April 2023

2018 - China - CCTV's Lunar New Year TV Gala Showcase 'Racist Blackface' African Sketch - 15/2/18

https://www.youtube.com/embed/siEPxHafx-4


(Female) This is the instructor of our training center (Mommy) Oh (Male) Oh, you are so passionate (Mom) The teacher provided you fruit Educator (Mommy) Cary praised you every day at home (Mommy) stated you are so good-looking.(woman)It's damaged, instructor, my mom knows it, and the whole of Africa understands it(male )Kari, I'm obtaining wed quickly (man) I'm going to be the bridegroom's authorities. Today is a great day (Mommy) Allowed's get married (Male) Ah, this is too huge a deal. (Women) This is the instructor of our training facility (Mommy) Oh (Male) Oh, you are so passionate (Mommy) The educator provided you fruit Teacher (Mom) Cary commended you every day at residence (Mom) stated you are so handsome. (Male) Haha, thank you (Mommy) I saw you today and also I was really surprised.(woman)It's damaged, educator, my mommy recognizes it, and also the whole of Africa understands it(man )Kari, I'm obtaining wed quickly (male) I'm going to be the groom's authorities. Today is a good day (Mother) Let's obtain wed (Male) Ah, this is too big an offer. Allow me inform you the truth, did I simply exist to you (mama) to lie to mother?


null

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/2018-china-cctvs-lunar-new-year-tv-gala-showcase-racist-blackface-african-sketch-15-2-18-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment