Sunday 23 April 2023

Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NeQM1c-XCDc


You wept a lot Separated in spirit, unified in heart We have actually been together for a long time Your breath is cold The heart gets on fire (so hot) You (you can) I (I understand) We (we are) You (you stay) Germany, my heart ablaze Wan na love as well as damn you Germany, your breath chilly So young as well as yet so old Germany I (you have) I never want to leave you (I recognize) You can like (you like) And wish to dislike you (you dislike) Big-headed, premium Take over, surrender Surprise, invade Germany, Germany most importantly Germany, my heart gets on fire I wish to love and also damn you Germany, your breath is cool So young and yet so old Germany, your love Is a curse and also a blessing Germany, my love Can I won'' t offer you Germany Germany You I We You Overpowering, superfluous Superman, tired He who climbs high will fall low Germany, Germany over all Germany, your heart is on fire I wish to like and also damn you Germany, my breath is cool So young and yet so old Germany, your love Is a true blessing as well as a curse Germany, my love I can'' t provide you Germany


pexels-photo-6193721.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/rammstein-deutschland-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment