Thursday 27 April 2023

Shakira Takes the Watch It Once TikTok Challenge and Talks NBC's Dancing With Myself | Tonight Show

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a-kPIwQsDN4


-We like you. Shakira, here'' s just how this works. Shakira and also I are gon na watch a TikTok dancing once, fine? We'' ll just reach see it when. As well as we'' re gon na do our best to re-create it. Whoever'' s actions are the closest to the original wins the video game.- And who ' s gon na win? - Hi, uh, whose show is it? Okay. - I'' ve learned something. Never ignore your adversary, so I understand ... ... I have to be careful here. -No, you put on'' t. I assume you obtained this one. This track is by Battle each other & Jones with Louis Theroux, as well as the dance is choreographed by Jess Qualter and also Brooke Blewitt. -♪ My cash put on'' t jiggle jiggle, it folds up ♪ ♪ I like to see you wiggle shake, for certain ♪ ♪ It makes me wish to dribble dribble, you know ♪ ♪ Riding in my Fiat, you truly need to see it ♪ -Simply once, actually? - Just when? -Yes. - Come on, one more time! -Well, it'' "s the "Enjoy It Twice. TikTok Challenge."" Uh, alright. I think I-- Can I--. Allow'' s simply see it again. Alright, so it ' s-- I believe it begins with that,. This is so unpleasant. Alright, and also whenever. - ♪ My money wear ' t jiggle jiggle,. Thanks as well as applause] -Exactly how could you?- That was also charming. That was as well adorable. - Can you picture me. at, like, a wedding? What am I doing? Oh, my gosh. Ugh! Alright, Shakira. No one will ever before. need to see that once again. It is your turn. Do you remember it? -I got ta bring my A-game currently. Wait. Giggles] - Here we go. - ♪ My money put on ' t jiggle jiggle,. it folds up ♪ ♪ I like to see you. shake wiggle, for sure ♪ ♪ It makes me wish to. dribble dribble, you know ♪ ♪ Riding in my Fiat,. you truly have to see it ♪ -'Come on.Oh, stop. -Come on, that ' s unfair. Come'on, that ' s not-- Begin. That ' s unfair! You ' re Shakira. It ' s unfair. - I ' m very impressed by you. I ' m extremely pleased.- You are? -It wasn ' t negative in any way.- Allow ' s enjoy them with each other. as well as see that got more detailed. - ♪ My cash wear ' t jiggle jiggle,. Do we have to air that? That is so emb-- I ' ve got obtained make sure. Oh, my God. Alright, let ' s try--. Allow ' s attempt another, fine? Uh, I believed this would be enjoyable. The maker of this dancing is. the only Shakira. Right here we go. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪- Ooh. - Ooh!- I like this. - Okay. - Alright. - To be fair on this,.


I have a little advantage. - Yeah, a "small" advantage,. yeah. That was you. Alright, allow me see, below we go. I imply, I assume I can sort of--. alright, let me simply do this.I love it. I like the jam, incidentally. -I require snacks.- Yeah. Just, let ' s get it over with. Below we go. - ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Yeah! -This is so humiliating. It ' s so--. I can ' t also take a look at you. I can ' t even look at you,. - That was outstanding! Oh, my gosh, alright. - Wasn ' t he remarkable?- Oh, Shakira--. -Yeah. Shakira--. -You advise me of my 6-year-old.- I do? Oh, I-- Oh, great. He ' s charming. I such as that. Okay, good, I remind you. of your 6-year-old. Shakira, you are up. You ' re up. Whenever you ' re ready. - ♪ ♪- Oh, my'gosh! Begin! You are-- How do you--. Come on. Who are you? Astounding. Ugh. - You understand, I wear ' t understand--. -I ' m so ashamed. -I don ' t understand just how. to dance in high heels. I put on ' t recognize just how. to dance in high heels. -Alright, allowed ' s see. the video to see that got closer.


of being Shakira. ♪ ♪ - Oh, my God. Exactly how unpleasant. Check out that person. Oh! ♪ ♪- I indicate, this, you nailed it.-That ' s all I needed. Stick the landing. I believe we recognize. that the victor is. Shakira,'ladies and also gents. Please put on ' t put that. on the net, please. Great to see you. And also--.-'Nice to see you.- As well as thanks for doing the--. the TikTok dancing obstacle. Male, oh, male, that ' s a great deal of. stress. Do people dance--. -You did great'. - No, I'didn ' t. -I ' m proud of you. Like, at a party or "wedding event, are-- it ' s intimidating? - Congrats on "Te Felicito." -Well claimed. Well noticable. Have a good accent.- It was good? -" Te Felicito," best.


- "Te Felicito.". Yeah, it came out, and within a week,. it'was the primary tune, so congrats on that. That ' s obtained to feel great?- Yeah, I mean, I ' m-- Yeah.You know, I wear ' t put out songs. too usually, due to the fact that to me, it ' s a concern to dedicate time. to my kids. However when I do it, I concentrate. -- yeah.- Yeah, you do it. And-- -I enjoy the video clip, by the way. -Yeah. -Really, you understand,.- No means .- Yeah, they are pretty creative. - Yeah. - You know, I didn ' t have. any kind of suggestion what to do.-Yeah. - When I ' m regarding to create a video clip,. it ' s like a white canvas. And-- I need to type of, like,. rest and also consider what I ' m going to do.- Yeah ".- And also I had no suggestion. what I wished to do." I asked my children to listen to. the track, close their eyes--- Yes.- As well as listen to the song. As well as my youngster, Sasha,. developed the robot idea.He stated, "Mom, I picture you. dancing with a robot. " As well as-- And also Milan created. the eco-friendly fire.'And also I enjoyed those 2 suggestions. And I took them to a" supervisor.


pexels-photo-4315839.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

As well as that was the entire--. the separation.- I want to show-- I want to. show a little-- Allow me reveal the clip. Here ' s a clip of the music. video clip, "Te Felicito." Examine it out.- ♪ Con tu papel continúa ♪ ♪ Te queda bien ese program ♪ ♪ Te felicito, qué bien actúas ♪ ♪ De eso no me cabe duda ♪ ♪ Disadvantage tu papel continúa ♪ ♪ Te queda bien ese program ♪ ♪ Te felicito, qué bien actúas ♪- I indicate, come on. Dancing with a robot? - Yeah, I believe youngsters are. incredibly creative, every one of them. -Yeah, they are. - And also as adults, we simply need to take their suggestions seriously. -Yeah, I-- do you believe they'' re. mosting likely to grow up as well as remain in the songs service. and be producers or artists? -I don'' t recognize. I put on ' t recognize. As well as I desire them to do whatever. they feel enthusiastic regarding. I would like for them to. have music in their lives, because music. provides a lot-- it'' s an excellent companion, you know? In life. -It actually is. - As well as it'' s an excellent haven. It'' s such as-- -Yeah. - And--.- It ' s constantly there for you. -And also'they ' re learning piano,. they play the drums.-I listened to when you were bit,. you virtually didn ' t get involved in choir or something. Is that real? -That'' s true. Unfortunately. Yeah.- Who wouldn ' t have Shakira. in their choir?! Actually? - My songs teacher. -Wow. - He didn'' t like my voice. He believed I was also turbulent. for the choir, due to the fact that my voice. was as well strong. And also, yeah, he never ever let me. -Yeah. They used to tease me, and also they used to claim that. I seemed like a goat. I hope it was an adorable goat. -Yeah. Showed them. - Well, you understand, my parents-- -A worldwide songs super star.- Well, you recognize,. it was rather hard due to the fact that it was some kind of-- I think it was a means of. bullying, you understand? -Sure. - Like, I really felt bullied in a manner.- Yeah. - But-- -Did you almost think of not. moving forward, not singing?- Well, thanks to my moms and dads,. I didn ' t, since my parents in fact strengthened and. reaffirmed my identity as a singer. And also they were--. they stated-- specifically my daddy always claimed that I didn'' t have.


to transform my vibrato.I had to protect that vibrato. as well as never ever before alter it, due to the fact that it was-- he always stated. that a voice without vibrato is not worth it. It'' s not a voice, you recognize? And so, I maintained my vibrato,. and that'' s kind of my signature. - Wow. -Yeah. - Your goat trademark, yeah. I know in New York, you were. lately at a Mets game and also cheering on the Mets. And also I resembled, "" Oh, yeah,. I wonder how you do cheer at a game,"" since you get extremely. excited when you'' re applauding for. your children, for your kids. I ' ve

seen--.- I'do.-I mean, I ' ve seen video clip. -I obtain brought away.- You are just one of those people. -One of those moms. -Yeah, you ' re one--.- Annoying moms.- Yeah, you just like--. and also you shout.- Yeah. Yeah.- Can you-- I suggest, do people tell you to, like,. loosen up?- I humiliate my kids. Really, yeah, throughout-- my. kid-- the both of them, in fact, practice taekwondo. As well as whenever they participate in. a competition, taekwondo, they-- I yell like a crazy woman. And the dojo master, last time,. he provided me 2 cautions. The second-- and he stated--. - You can'' t warn Shakira. No, no, no, no, no. - Yeah, he almost kicked me out.-Oh, my gosh. - Since I resembled, "" Kick him in the head! Kick him in the head!"" You know, I-- -No, she'' s not joking. As a matter of fact, we asked you if you. have any type of video of you. We have video of you applauding. your son on when Sasha won very first location in martial arts--. Look at this. Shakira shrieking. and supporting] -Oh, my God, Sasha! Oh, my God, Sasha! -That'' s a loving mama. There. That is a great mama. That is-- that'' s so funny. Oh, my gosh. You would certainly have. believed that you won. Oh, my benefits. That'' s excellent. Let ' s chat concerning your brand-new NBC. collection, "" Dancing With Myself."" -Yes. - What is the concept behind this-- this program? -To offer individuals from all strolls. of life and also all ages-- A system where they can. display their talents, yet additionally their passion. for dancing. You know, they don'' t have to be. virtuosos, they don'' t have to be. experts. Most of them aren'' t. But-- -I such as that you'' re not looking. at me, by the way.-Exactly.


They just need to. dancing like you. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - No, They'' re--- Yeah.- The idea with the program is-- is simply to provide a possibility. and also accessibility to people from-- yeah, from all over, and also--. - To dance. -To dance and to show their. true enthusiasm for dancing. You know, like, we had--. for instance, we had doctors on the program, we had. building workers, we had people in the military. We had dental experts-- a great deal of. dental experts, really. -Wow. - For some unusual factor. I know our pal, Nick Jonas,. is on with you, as well. -Yeah. - As well as-- yeah, he'' s a good--- He ' s remarkable. -Yeah, he ' s the finest. And also in between both of you,. I would certainly never ever want to be in a dance competition. I wish to--. I intend to reveal a clip. Here'' s a check out ". "Dancing With Myself."" Check this out.-Jeremy, can


I ask you. what you provide for a living? -Definitely. So, I am. a large size version in a-- - Hey! -You could not be the a lot of. technical professional dancer, yet I put on'' t care. Whenever I see you dance--. I don'' t know, it ' s something contagious, something contagious. about what you'' re doing. And also I just intend to see even more. of you. Can you show me a model face? -Work. Posture. Posture, pose. - No, I grin. -You know, I put on'' t have. I go--. - I'' ve never ever observed it. -Job, Queen. Work. -Come on, Nick. -Hey, not the lip bite. -Yeah, that'' s just how you do it,. right there. Shakira, everyone!. -Also for me it ' s just-- -♪ My cash don ' t jiggle jiggle,.- ♪ My cash put on ' t jiggle jiggle,.- ♪ My cash wear ' t jiggle jiggle,.- Yeah, I imply, I ' m-- Yeah.You recognize, I don ' t put out music. I put on'' t recognize, it ' s something contagious, something infectiousContagious

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/shakira-takes-the-watch-it-once-tiktok-challenge-and-talks-nbcs-dancing-with-myself-tonight-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment