Monday 17 April 2023

Hunger Pride - Episode 87 (Mark Angel Comedy)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/p9uEBGTWehE


Okay my new year resolution is Okay I simply intend to end up being a much better person Find out more books and also Increase my expertise in a whole lot of thing Okay junior so what is your new year resolution Mmm food Consume more food I seem like I didn'' t really eat a great deal of food in 2014 We indicate different sort of publication Rhymes Poes dramatization E.T.C All kinds of food Fried rice jellof rice coconut rice Garri as well as Equsi soup and also goat meat pepper soup- Hang on Do you think about anything else besides food No Not at all Wait Mmmmm No simply food Look my new year resolution is Anytime somebody gives me money I'' ll simply start dancing Dance on the bed dance all over Dance morning Dancing afternoon Dancing evening Thats fantastic So Theresa what is your new year resolution My new year resolution Is that I will certainly quit giving Mazi money Look Theresa you wear'' t have brand-new year resolution Your new year resolution must be that you'' ll come to be a pleasant provider Your very own brand-new year resolution is that you need to stop being a careless man I'' m not lazy- Eh I am not lazy I just intend to leave a soft life Is it a criminal offense to such as soft life- Mazi it is a crime Stop being a careless man Consider oh( Speaking igbo language) Someone intend to leave a soft life It ends up being a trouble- Mazi your a careless guy Have you listened to that soft life is something that everybody is meant to leave Mazi you'' re a lazy man Your intended to be satisfied that your other half like soft life Are you not happy that I like soft like Look you should be providing me cash Give me even more cash This thing your claiming my sister wear''


pexels-photo-864939.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

t. ... My new year resolution You see this year'I ' m mosting likely to damage down all the doors My enemies have actually shut All those doors my opponents chose to close I'' m mosting likely to damage them down You comprehend Why put on ' t you consider stopping weed cigarette smoking Your inlaw stated that weed is the just point holding you back My Inlaw does not understand anything You recognize weed opens my eyes Yes I'' ll break down all the doors Titus what is your new year resolution I wish to send out cash to my spouse in the village (Giggling) My new year resolution is to quit yelling See I have decided to quit yelling this new year I'' ll remain means from anything that has to do with shouting Simply keep myself my genuine self Very silent character Mr Azu are you certain that this is possible My friend will certainly you stop that rubbish Why are you asking me rubbish inquiry with your mouth I'' m considering you as well as your asking me nonsense question with your mouth If ive chosen to quit yelling why will you ask me It'' s me that will determined when to yell not you asking me nonsense question Mr Azu you simply broke your brand-new year resolution Sorry my blood sister I am really sorry I put on'' t understand what came by me I have a very peaceful personality Please Revolution What is revolution Is it a bible No no I indicate Your new year resolution What are things you want to quit doing or things you desire to start doing Oh alright New year resolution My new year resolution Is I desire to learn brand-new english Hei!!! Hmmm You'' ve not also found out the old English surface It'' s brand-new English you wish to discover Mr lawanson let her be It'' s never ever too late to find out something new I understand there'' s constantly light at the end of the tunnel You hear it Did you hear it There is light at end of commode I rest my case My lawanson we have a. unique demand for you So team of followers believe. that your as well stingy As well as they want your brand-new year resolution. to be that you'' ll stop being stingy Is it their resolution or my very own Mr Lawanson the followers have spoken It is not only the fans What about the air conditioning unit Agnes Junior Mirabel Titus This dumb young boy. Ikechukwu Ok mazi Mazi Also Mr Azu will. enjoy the largest So they want Mr Lawanson. to be a joyful provider There'' s no worry nah Mr Lawanson is currently. a fearful provider Ah Ikechukwu Come What is the definition. of all this nonsense Do you intend to damage. that my door My Inlaw my brand-new year resolution is. to break down all shut door My inlaw so I intend to. begin with this one Are you alright Ikechukwu So it is my door you intend to. start making use of to pratice resolution Yes nah Is something wrong with you My good friend if you try that nonsense. with my door once more I'' ll reduce your legs and. use it for fire wood Do you know exactly how much. they are selling door now Neglect that thing. see it is my adversaries oh My opponents have shut. down all the doors So I'' m opening it Enemies eliminate you there. rubbish My buddy come back below Nonsense Come and accumulate money Yes Mr Lawanson is currently. a pleasant provider 150 What I'' m I utilizing 150 for nah. - Oh Is it 150 sorry I intended to giver you 100 Yes Mr Lawanson is currently. a happy provider infact I will certainly simply begin Tossing money all over. the area like political leader they desire joyful provider Will have more than dose of cheerful provider Eh this one is for Mr Azu No Azu don'' t deserve it Okay I ' m a joyful giver Mr Azu then this set. is for Louis mboke Junior That is for you Usual returned right here and thank. Father thanks Titus. - Oga Your shy. Your extremely timid I know See individuals that appericate good ideas So if they ask you. you'' ll claim your sharing money Yes nah. I'' m a philanthropist You are what. Benefactor So due to the fact that you are sharing 50 50 Naira. you'' ve counted on a benefactor It'' s 100 Naria I ' m sharing. to begin with 2-2 50 Naira note And anyhow. what are you sharing What did you share. Poor lady with satisfaction As opposed to you to join the line Align as well as gather your own cash. Your right here talking nonsense Collect what Hey Chief principal. - Mazi I heard your sharing cash. - Yes oh I'' m currently a Philanthropist As well as I ' m an enthusiast Great to satisfy you. - Nice to satisfy you as well Enthusiast satisfy Benefactor. - Yes oh Mazi Erm. Hey Principal See Principal this year. my new year resolution is Any type of body that offer me. money I will certainly start dance (Mazi dancing and also speaking Igbo language) Thanks thank you. Why are you stepping on the cash Ah. What is that Aunty Uncle Ikechukwu has. busted one more door He state it is blocking his destiny Ah. What is wrong with this door Ikechukwu !!! Ikechukwu! Odugwu! - Erm Thank you My Odugwu !! - Thank you Odugwu. - Exactly how are you That'' s for you.- Thank you sir Hey Smallie Exactly how are you. come come Una weldone oh Ah Chief Chief. - You excessive Chief Principal!! (Call Chief) (Still Hailing Chief) (Chief splashing them money) Hey! Mr Lawanson is now. the talk of the community You need to see the means. I was spraying money Can you envision (Knocking on the Door) Yes been available in Fantastic Chief weldone. - Erm Oriaku Chief Principal Principal Chief. That is me Chief I have come to accumulate. my own share You have been sharing cash. - Erm wear'' t fear You have involved the right place My able Chief. - That is me Ehen Take it wear'' t concern. you rate Principal. - Erm Why is my own various Chief It'' s me oh your paddy But you'' ve been sharing. 500 Naira on the street Currently it'' s my transform your. \ offering me 50 Naira note 500 What Who is spraying 500 Naira. - Principal I claimed you were splashing. 500 Naira on the road Wait I also have the video Hey! It have reach my turn your providing me 50 Naira. see nah check out the video Ooh. - Offering somebody 50-50 Naira Hey!! Jesus Titus Titus Oga. - My buddy will certainly you come below Bia That time when I was splashing. cash on the road I told you to give me a. package of 50 - 50 Naira Which cash did you give me Hey! Okay Oga You understand when they. were calling your name Oga I was appreciating it I then mmm (Hailing principal) Principal Chief Hey!!! Chi Moo!!!!!! (Chief sobbing). - Honey rest nah did someone pass away Somebody did not pass away oh. But somebody is regarding to pass away Principal. - Titus Oga. - Titus !! Titus usual ...- Oga ... Agnes (Mumbo jumbo) How much is also staying self Come My close friend Give me back my cash Honey. - Criminal Titus You'' re dead oh Agnes By the time I do with you. you'' ll recognize I will subtract that money. from your wage And after ... - What is wage I will subtract it from your destiny Silly nonsense Ikechukwu Thunder will certainly terminate you Ikechukwu thunder will fire you Alert! Theresa Alert! Alert !!! (Mazi screaming Alert) Alert!!!. Theresa Alert! Alert !!! (Mazi yelling Alert) Alert!!!.

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/hunger-pride-episode-87-mark-angel-comedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment