Thursday 20 April 2023

Fiji market Vs. African City Markets / les Marché aux Fidji Vs. Marchés des villes Africaines

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bPuHXAEvexA


welcome back to this new episode of. HealingplateNlifestyle your network that outfits you with the tools and also the understanding. to organize your health and wellness I'' m here today in Grocery store the most significant one the most crowded one. also on Saturday I simply completed with my exercise and I decided that I will certainly do this excursion and also come. as well as get some plantains as well as some other stuffs.the market appears crowded but put on'' t be misleaded by. that Suva is an extremely little community with truly much less than a hundred thousand people living there. and also however Saturday market is truly unique due to the fact that Saturday everybody intends to come and also get stuffs. here due to the fact that farmers are coming from the uh from the towns to come and market their produce and also. they are still really very fresh that'' s why everybody like to find on Saturday market to acquire fresh. point I finish up returning with a bag complete of many things so I will certainly see whether. today is going to be the same oh I will be extra type of focused let'' s see don ' t. promise anything yeah do you have gamori uh oh, this is gamore yeah lastly I locate it just how much is it 5 dollars. five dollars which is around 2.5 US bucks so this is for one heap so I lastly got my. gamuri this is the second time in uh in two weeks that I obtained my gamuri I'' m as well as I'' m really happy. as well as yay I ' m going to go and prepare it yeah it is so this is gamori yeah different from . this one this set is this fine so can I have these all right 5 bucks thanks so much part of the fun of this Market is likewise to know. exactly how to evade those wheelbarrows, as well as in fact they exist to assist the consumers to carry. their food loads this is taro in Fiji it is called Dalo it'' s among one of the most taken in roots. right here in Fiji in addition to cassava a number of dalo has to do with 10 to 15 fijan bucks which are. concerning five to 7 US bucks international quality Quality high quality fine so. where where can we obtain uh you if somebody wishes to come below so just how can you. find you involve us this Street below in Suva market here okay as well as your. name and your name if the individual wants to come as well as purchase those Fresh Foods right here. that you are selling so that to look for? alright, Amelia Amelia fine your name is. Amelia so if you intend to pertain to suva market on Saturday come to this. Street Suva City Market Suva city market yes as well as pertain to Amelia she'' s a. really pleasant woman selling very extremely fresh produce and here is my good friend uh still here. in Suva market assisting me to peel my my dalo thanks so a lot for assisting me you'' re welcome ah this is my dalo which is currently. prepared peeled as well as quite possibly packaged by by my buddies thanks a lot say thanks to. you I simply acquired cassava County so this is the cassava that I just. acquired they are so fresh, well you see I'' m acquiring large amounts of cassava because. I intend to ferment it to do chikwang or what we call likewise in my country "" baton de manioc"" the. stunning point below is that the vendors in Suva markets understand just how to tailor their services. as well as they easily win you with their kindness if you desire them to peel your cassava or your. Dalo they will happily require isn'' t that fantastic aside from the bulbs that are. basically the Staples right here in Fiji we additionally have plenty of fruit and veggies just like anywhere else below in Fiji,. vegetables and food are seasonal there are some foods, such as mangoes,. that were bountiful from end of last year until the beginning of this year. now they are no more there this is just how the within the market appears like right here it is this is the within of the marketplace. this is the usual market throughout the week and this is outside of the. market it'' s at the auto park this is where the vendors coming directly from the. towns with their really fresh generate come and clear up in the Saturday market the shades. of the fruit and also veggies are so vivid they simply appear to scream to the market. the thickness of their nutrient material I'' m yet to see a produce right here in Grocery store. that I sanctuary'' t seen in any type of Market that I checked out in central Africa West Africa and also East. Africa in some cases I even seem like I'' m back home and also right here comes the component of the. market where they offer seafood the fish delay extends deep inside the market, as well as we additionally have other kinds of Seafood also the. ones that I'' ve never ever seen before. I inform you thanks he'' s active oh just how much is it 2 bucks. FJD 70, 50.


pexels-photo-6210449.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

This set all right oh seventy dollars which has to do with 35 US. Bucks fine just how do you prepare it place it a bit water as well as place in the pot and also you cover. with the leaves or plastic like that and also you prepare it with a little bit of water alright okay and also do. you put any type of salt or anything absolutely nothing and also after that you consume it similar to this yeah and also you secure the. skin as well as you consume the meat inside oh my wow it have to be very yummy very preferences when you eat it how. do you get rid of the shells when you eat it that'' s actually fascinating well just how much is this 20 and also 15, 20 and also 15 bucks. ( Fijan). okay, is it fresh yes alright what is this oyster oh my God this one below in the fish market inside Suva market you. have fairly some seafood to select from you know, so many, so different as well as so very additionally beautiful also in addition to the music really loud yet very. pleasant also you can have some quick bites, also here you see this is cassava, right and also this. is what it is Bila resembles a cassava with sugar, ideal fine, so you have some even more here as well as this. is plantain this is plantains boiled plantains this is a food plantain Plantation and also you. have this what'' s the difference semolina ah alright this one what is this so which food is this all right however is it red is it the color no you. mix it oh you you mix with what is this something that is sweet yeah it has sugar. oh so it'' s like a powder yeah it'' s a powder oh fine so so it ' s like a powder which has. sugar inside as well as you blend it with water and after that with uh with the food yeah ah so this . is the powder can you bring it closer to here oh oh fine I see and this is the foods that I have. uncovered it is called wii in Fiji and casimango in Cameroon so just how much is it one buck one. dollar please can I have one I just appeared of the marketplace and it'' s truly crowded this is. the outdoors this is just how the outdoors appear like really crowded many individuals numerous many farmers. coming below to sell as well as several resellers also that are just everywhere yet in a. normal day Suva market does not look this means it is it is much less congested and and people. are not outside they are not marketing outside they are instead inside the marketplace that is. covered that you can see in the background Saturday market is quite various since Farmers. need to fit someplace so so they just work out outdoors and also this this is at the rear of the market. where I originate from and additionally right here in the front of the marketplace so this is suva market and also I hope you. enjoy I hope you found some resemblances with the market wherever you are back there in Africa and. since it'' s quite fairly comparable in many methods so thank you for watching and also. see you next time tchao bye bye.

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/fiji-market-vs-african-city-markets-les-marche-aux-fidji-vs-marches-des-villes-africaines/

No comments:

Post a Comment