Thursday 15 September 2022

《披荆斩棘2》第4期 完整版:摇滚人热舞!陈小春仁科舞台理念不合?吴建豪曾比特成热门话题!Call Me By Fire S2 EP...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VPfdfqfJotA


It'' s like we are ... It ' s weird. VanNess Wu, I'' m ICE.I ' ll delay for you at the coating line. Let ' s go.So you ' ll go with him? I was questioning ... I'' ll roast regarding this. We'' re not worried of dance anymore.Many hands make light work. I ' ve obtained regard for him. Have we made the best choice? We are the most effective. In this track public auction, the leaders as well as the team participants need to act individually to finish the work.If you have the exact same preference of the songs, you may obtain your preferred tracks rapidly. Now, the leaders of the alliances, please most likely to the seminar area. And also the various other employee, please kindly wait at your training rooms. We will release tracks for you later on. We'' ll make the choice? Yeah. Come on. We depend upon you now. Select sensibly. Make them chill. No dance songs. You select the vocal tunes, Jun. And Alex will choose the performance songs. Alright. Let'' s go. Pick intelligently. Take your time. Don ' t hurry. So, you 2 will certainly determine what tracks we'' ll perform. Exactly how do we choose? It ' s your phone call. I believe in your reactions. Okay. Okay. Trust fund me. Don'' t cross a bridge till you concern it. All roadways lead to Rome. Yeah.


Julian, pay attention to the regulations carefully.Because, Jordan ... I understand. Look after our X-leader. I have actually discovered it from the first season. OK, this public auction is separated into 2 rounds, with 4 tracks in each round. We'' ll bid for the vocal track initially as well as after that the efficiency tunes. Before the auction starts, please turn on the tablet to examine the present Fire Scores of your partnerships. The Fire Scores of the partnership this time around is the ordinary value of the stage efficiency of the alliance participants in the second performance. 877. After examining the Fire Ratings, now we are mosting likely to reveal the singing tracks of the third show. Please see the cinema. The vocal can'' t be really clear in this rhythm. The rhythm is as well strong. The tune isn ' t too catchy. I don ' t assume we should select this. You once more. Wu Bai. It ' s Wu Bai! Offer me a break. ♪ I'' m not worried. ♪ You similar to this? Yes. The song seems wide. Broad Yeah. The name is White Dove I such as the verses. Both you as well as Mike can sing this song. The beat of the initial component is extra urban music.But right here ... It ' s powerful. We can attempt rap here. ICE can do his task here. We can write this down. Offer Me. Okay. That'' s the 4 vocal tracks of the 3rd show. Now allow'' s bid the tracks. We can not surpass our Fire Ratings. If they bid 500, and also we bid 400 even more, making it 900, we won'' t be qualified. The most convenient method is we put in absolutely nothing and also leave it to the leaders.Yeah.


The guideline intends to see whether the leader connected well to us. Allow me remind you, individuals. No employee recognize how much the leader quotes. This policy is so difficult. We need to not go beyond. They understand the rules. We'' ll see. Alright, the first track is Dont's Dont's Fire Ratings bidding process time for leaders starts. We can'' t see it. The very first one. We don ' t wish to. Not us. Julian should have the same feeling. I believe so.Zero.


4, 6. There are 6 people. Okay. Should we select this tune? Then pass. We pass this one. So no? Absolutely no it is. Purchase things on JD Mart for a delighted experience. Allow the bidding process begin. 3, 2, one. Show your boards. That'' s Jordan? There are 3 partnerships select to pass. So congratulations to the people of Jordan Chan as well as Julian Cheung. You take the track now. Dont's Dont's. Simply get it. Dont's Dont's. The very first song. You take the track currently. Are you joking? I'' m leaving. Goodbye. Why? I wear'' t think this. Wait. I thought you said it'' s ought to be the sum of leaders ' scores and the participants


'. It should be an examination of our good understanding. Yes. But the regulations this moment is the sum of leaders' ' ratings and the members''. Let ' s have an appearance once more, to see if we understood this wrong. Please bring us the guidelines back. If you wear'' t like the track, don'' t list anything. Simply jot down an absolutely no. All of them wrote zero.They understood the rules. Three nos. Julian informed me to make a note of a zero. Yet ... They put on'' t recognize the rules. They might just intend to sound out their objective. So they made a note of a 6. Comfort. Do not cross the bridge till you pertain to it. Don'' t stress over it. Just how can I don'' t fear. I put on ' t think Jordan actually desire this track. They ' re back. As well as I didn ' t anticipate that when I turned about, he has left. It'' s like we are ... It ' s weird. VanNess Wu, I'' m ICE.I ' ll wait for you at the finish line. Allow ' s go.So you ' ll go with him?Don'' t need that many. Allow ' s do it. I ' m scared if they bid too lots of and we ' ll go beyond the restriction. We don'' t think this song matches our team participants. I recognize Minutes Nan dialect yet still it'' s the hardest for me.I ' ve been there. I don'' t desire to go over once again. it will certainly surpass the constraint. Well, so be it. I don'' t believe it will certainly occur. My people as well as I recognize each various other quite possibly. They understand what I would certainly do. So I didn'' t worry about it in all. Right here we go. Allow ' s jot down a no. Take care. If you press an 8,'we ' ll be out of the video game. I ' m anxious. I put on ' t intend to have a migraine any longer. If they go all-in. If you cast full fire rating, it will I didn ' t anticipate that you didn ' t blow up. Why "Grandma ' s Words" is excellent. It'' s "Just Like Fire". I don'' t dance anyway. Also so, we can'' t take it. We can ' t take over Jordan Chan ' s tribe. However please note that the optimum number of performers for a track is three. Another tune has a limitation of six entertainers. Everyone has to get involved in at least one performance. It is likewise feasible to participate in 2 performances. I'can ' t. He ' s in that row. I'' m scared I can ' t beat him. When you'' ve won, you ' ll desire to win again. I ' m afraid if they bid too lots of as well as we ' ll go beyond the limitation. I recognize Minutes Nan dialect however still it'' s the hardest for me.I ' ve been there. I didn ' t expect that you didn ' t take off. We can ' t take over Jordan Chan ' s tribe. I'' m afraid I can ' t defeated him.They are all extremely stunned that you pertain to sign up with us.Really? Yet when I welcomed you, I understood you would definitely come. Actually, many individuals wear'' t recognize me well. In fact,'they really put on ' t recognize you. With Kenji Wu, we made television collection before. My second TV series. Also his very first one. 2 guys for one girl. You played contrary him, didn'' t you? Yes. Kenji Wu seems to have played a great deal similar to this. It was "" Peach Lady"". During that time ... It'' s a blink of an eye. Twenty ... Twenty years. Twenty-one years. Type of. I was done afterwards. Right. You started songs. Yes. I started making music. Till currently. It'' s pretty cool. I'' ve seen that you are slowly changing and altering in this respect. Definitely. The record company at the initial wanted idolizers. You need to be really charming. For our album, you utilize this as the style. I simply assumed, "" Are you severe? Why can'' t I provide play to what I want?" Since you F4 was so popular at that time.What he considered you ... What he thought about you is an idol. Yes. Certainly, you'' re a great professional dancer. Yet he can only see Simon. I'' m Meizuo. Meizuo. Excuse me. Simon is the other one. It ' s alright. Simon is likewise handsome. He assumed of you as F4. Yeah. So I'didn ' t anticipate ... Because the first time I saw you, it remained in Virgin Songs. I went for Stanley Huang. It was with Stanley Huang back after that. When you checked out him, there was a type of envy.But I wan na do the exact same thing. As well as I can do it. However when I saw you later, you were still ... What? Still the same. I didn'' t anticipate that. It ' s probably the interest. After I fulfilled VanNess Wu, I found that his need and curiosity forever was more powerful than mine. For his brand-new English cd, he spent a lot on filming the short songs video. To be straightforward, no person views short songs videos currently. However so am I. When I make the brief video, I'' ll do it as long as possible.In numerous ways, we coincide type of individuals. We do points that might not always care about, yet we'' re really pleased. Kenji Wu. Decrease here. VanNess Wu is so attractive. I put on ' t know VanNess Wu that well either. Although we were in the exact same document business. we didn'' t chat frequently. Individuals state we'' re hard to handle. You? We F4, right. Yes, we are. A bit without a doubt. Back then you were really very preferred. When are you going to be that prominent? Me? Never. I only had a surge in my stomach. Because I believe they also think I'' m a challenging person to strategy. But I'' ll talk with them. When you'find out more, you ' ll slowly melt away your shell. Lately, I made a combined song with Paul Oakenfold. Really? However when you'' re functioning out, I see you ' re paying attention to some older rock music. Actually, I listen to every little thing. Actually? Truly. VanNess Wu. In fact, I'' ve been associating him these days. We mosted likely to his area. He had his 2 guitars. Very expensive guitars.For a kid


from the fishing village, when I see both pricey guitars ... We spoke about songs, guitars, and also skateboard. Obtain to recognize him gradually. The method he speaks is still awesome. In different trendy ways. Well, I assume Mike can sing a long item. For this piece, I can get someone. Certain. Mike, you'' re an additional part. Okay. This moment every person is extremely knowledgeable. And also I came right here with an understanding attitude. And I wish to discover with every elderly below. Everybody below is a senior. I wan na discover from every one of you. What do you wan na discover? They suck.There '


s nothing to learn. You. I'' m even worse. Mike is a little wooden-headed. I still can'' t identify what he ' s thinking. It ' s gorgeous. This is acacia timber, right? Right. This is a little expensive, isn'' t it? A great deal. Yes. A great deal much more expensive. Yes.'Acacia timber. ♪ I ' ll remember your face'♪ ♪ I ' ll treasure you missing ♪ I such as music. I like to improvisate all the time. Individuals who can create essentially have a talent for improvisating. I did see something various concerning Mike. He'' s fairly brave enough to attempt. Yes. He does have a great deal of originalities. This brand-new suggestion can be seen from the melody he made. You are familiar with him. Is it because you'' re not executing in the exact same group with me, as well as you'' re lacking a little vigor? Come on.I ' m much happier. Today on the bus I said, damn, I'' m not because group currently. Darren Wang has actually become my substitute. Because you men are all excellent at songs, I'' m the trouble as well as the issue. ♪ Or back to the original. ♪'You can do it. You transform around. Don ' t check out us. All'three of you go to sleep. Pretend we ' re not right here.


Okay. Allow ' s go to sleep. After that you need to wake us up. Okay? Kenji Wu ' s been encouraging you.If Kenji Wu has children in the future, I assume his youngsters will certainly be very delighted. Ask my daddy, he won'' t be crazy at me. ICE. Rap. Instruct me. Hurry. I such as to visit ICE a whole lot. ICE everyday. Instruct me some rap. Give me some paces. Mike. He stood at a cross country and said. Darren Wang, sing to me. Darren Wang, sing to me. Darren Wang. Sing. ♪ The beautiful empty area ♪ Can'' t hear you. ♪ The moldy old photos ♪ Come on. ♪ No demand to listen to every little thing ♪ More. ♪ The play trick with paint off ♪ Louder. ♪ You'' re eager to take threats ♪ Louder. ♪ Rest at his side ♪ Louder. ♪ Without any perseverance to tell ♪ As loud as possible. ♪ That can you go better with ♪ Amongst these kids, Darren Wang is not the one that requires defense one of the most. Yet when you see him, you wan na safeguard him. When he was in the various other people, I wished to secure him. Whoever harassed you, I'' ll ... obtain down on my knees for you. Any type of chatter to share? What chatter? Our chatter is to squash Alec Su.Get him in. Alec Su. Come and obtain me the milk. You wan na obtain him in? Are you certain? Just currently, Darren Wang stated, come to my tribe. I was kidding. He asked you? Yes. He risks to poach you, I'' ll damage his leg. It'' s even worse than poaching me. It'' s red. Your face reddens. You obtained mad. I won'' t allowed him take shower. With us ... Although he'' s bossing around outdoors, he'' s the youngest right here, fine? Darren Wang hasn'' t quit being mean to me. He claimed, Alec Su, next I'' ll recruit you. You'' ll be my junior other. He ' s the last one to take shower in the evening. Get me some tea and also rub my back. I informed him, "" You wish. For you whole life."" You takeout is already here, isn'' t it? Why are you appearing like this? They function extremely hard in this job. In the sunlight and also the rain.The advertisement is broadcast

here. The ad is broadcast below. The ad is aired right here. The ad is broadcast here. The ad is broadcast right here. The ad is broadcast right here. The ad is aired here. The ad is broadcast below. The ad is broadcast here. The ad is broadcast below. The ad is broadcast below. The advertisement is aired below. The ad is aired here. The advertisement is broadcast below. What am I doing? I ' m heading out.'As well as I need something to consume. The beverage is below. Ren Ke. Jordan Chan is searching for you. Okay. Today. Bye. Bye. Every person is waiting for you. Rush. Yeah. Super celebrity. Bye. Let'' s go. I ' m sorry. It took me time. No, it ' s all right. It takes longer for idols. No. Below comes the treatment regarding the online reputation.'I ' m constantly prompt. We chose Ren Ke since there was something strange in his efficiency regarding the scene. With us with each other, there'' ll be a whole lot of images. There are numerous opportunities, anyhow.


"" Dont's Dont's"". There are different methods to play. However Ren ke below if we do the real-time house, he needs to be fixed. Okay. I concur with you. I think if it'' s a live home, that efficiency could be very unsavory for the target market. So there should be more materials. I indicate for that song can actually be sung by two or 3 individuals. And I will certainly give it an additional shot. I have a digital accordion. I'' ll bring it right here as well as provide it a shot. Exists way too much? You imply accordion? I keep in mind that you played that for the debut. I see. How around this? This time ... Can I develop my accordion with some fire? Seriously. There is a director. Kusturica. He has a band. The No Smoking Orchestra. When he involved Shanghai, the accordion can take a breath fire, and the guitar turns in this manner. It'' s really cool.Fire in the instrument. I assume I'' ve seen it. Or ... We have generally had it every game. Every video game. Initially, this guitar ... We had the guitar. And also with the fire. I'' ve got an additional concept. I haven ' t figure it out yet. It'' s in a scene in which a lot of things are going in reverse. Time is reversing. Everyone relocations in reverse. Until X-part, the time ends up being typical. And increase X-part. Every little thing is speeding up. Relocate backwards. Yes. Backwards. X-part can additionally reverse the clock. Is that fine? Have we done it prior to? The in reverse. You imply backwards? Yes. Would you like me to? It'' s extremely hard to discover a common ... It seems like we'' re in different globes. Ren Ke. He is extremely endure to do something different.But I believe there is one difficulty. Because people have various imaginations. You can go over in the training space. Simply tell us the result. Okay. Thanks. Sorry. Begin. Thanks for your initiatives. Ren Ke ... Nathan Lee and also I both want him to come to our team. So. If we want Ran Ke, we absolutely ought to accomodate each various other. As a matter of fact, I'' m wondering now that can dance "" Steed""? I can do it. You? I'' ll take it. Ren Ke, just how is your dancing? Nothing. Nothing. Actually? Yes. Yes. In this song, there is a great deal of dance.'Yes.


I ' ve figured it out.Ren Ke. Would certainly you such as to attempt dancing? Is that fine for you? I would absolutely like to discover it if I have time. I'' ll show you. Five, six, seven, eight. Go. With each other. Go. Keep your hand in that direction. Go. Go. Higher. Yes. Bang. That'' s it. Five, 6, seven. Left. Let ' s go. Right. Go'. We need even more information. It ' s good to have that feeling. Okay. Ren Ke. Maintain going.


Don ' t quit. Okay ... Come'on. By doing this. Maintain that leg bent.This one just. In the center. I thought I ' d come right here for a square dance. Yet I wear ' t think it ' s proper to talk concerning square dance with them. Out. Out. Leave the back leg alone. It ' s the front leg that supplies power. Everybody is in fact really severe. We are like recording a very delicate short music video.


Every activity is rigorous.I feel for this manner and also this dancing it needs to be uniform'. It ' s extremely essential. Nathan Lee has a high need for uniformity. I wear'' t. Because I ' ve been going after a means to interpret which is extremely kicked back despite it'' s in an online program or the musical celebration. For example, today in this city, I'' ll sing this way. Tomorrow in another city I may transform a lyric or change the solo on the spot. It'' s not an extremely uniform ... It'' s. It ' s like walking a tightrope. I want some unanticipated surprises. Often I'' m taking threats. Right. I think first we have various art forms. Second we believe in various instructions. Maintain your head on this curve. 6. Seven. Go. Not in the past. We ... Most significantly, we need to move completely with each other. I assume as long as there is one individual on this stage that is not great enough, it will certainly be apparent. It'' ll reduced the quality of the program. Keep it. As long as we have the capacity to continue, I assume we will certainly be good. Really I have a strong sensation that Ren Ke resembles a horse.A wild horse.

Most likely this track will certainly obtain him entraped. He was a man that suched as liberty significantly. It'' s like trapping him and also subjugating him. I believe he might feel by doing this. Well done, everyone. Begin. Ren Ke, you are our spiritual indication. Band players can dance. Are you tired? A little. However ... You need to be tired if you wan na do it right. There is no means out. It'' s my very own option anyway. You'' ve altered. Changed? He'' s altered. To what? You ' ve changed. You'' ve come to be a professional. Expert? Expert. Good English speaker. I considered it all night yesterday.I believe "Horse


" is a lot more ideal for me". Well. There is one stating. It ' s convenience area, right? "Horse" makes it extremely far away "from my convenience area. It ' s just sometimes you need a challenge, right? Difficulty won ' t make you comfy. Eagerly anticipating your terrific efficiency. All of us are. The first point every person says when they see him is anticipating your dance. When Ren Ke came back yesterday, he was truly tired. Because group? Yes. Since they dance from beginning to finish. They are so serious. You made your very own option. Yes. So this round Ren Ke ... Abandoned me. Ren Ke deserted me. Ren Ke is still in our space. He ' s a dead male. He'betrayed us. Shall we cover him with the patchwork? Suddenly I ' m not made use of to it. It appears that person is missing out on. Right. It seems like he left. He ' s not right here. Ren Ke is not below. There are less and fewer people. There is just one individual in the tribe. What does it seem like? Why are you eating right here by yourself? Due to the fact that they just ended up here.We ' re all worried that Ren Ke could rest here alone. We happen with you. Right? Bro forever. Despite where to go. Because we deal with Ren Ke. I believe he has a great deal on his mind lately. however it'' s alright. There will be various stimulates when functioning with various individuals. What stunned us most was that Darren Wang left. Not dedicated. Yes. Not loyal sufficient. He'' s not dedicated. That'' s not nearly enough of a brother. Besides, you were to broaden. I was scaling down. I can'' t help it. I broadened the group in order to keep the original team consisting of the one we desire. After that he left. I'' m open up to every little thing. This is life, isn'' t it? Yes. Destiny has come and also gone. It ' s our destiny that we can cooperate together. It ' s our destiny that we can comply with each other. Both of you are leading. Both of you are leading. Primary in the debut. Number one in the sneak preview. Yeah. Let'' s go. Allow ' s join pressures. That ' s the advantage.


We have all the aces this time.I met Alec Su this time. I ' m very satisfied. We are definitely effective together. The two of us must be able to make efforts to bring our younger siblings better. So I'' m stressed that there will be 2 tigers. When I am there, will among the tigers get dissatisfied? We are all here, right? Yes, eight people. Okay. It'' s a great chance for us to battle together. It'' s extremely satisfying. Everybody will be on phase to execute. So, we have to approximate the allowance of our members. Currently we choose the track "" Granny'' s"Words

".'I ' m sorry that it is a track from southerly Fujian. I assume it should be hard for every one of you. So, two people that can speak the language will sing it. Considering that we comprehend the verses, when we sing it, we can obtain excellent grades on the emotions. I speak southerly Fujian dialect to my family members. After that it'' s three people. When it comes to "" Provide Me"", allow'' s listen to Alec Su ' s concept. The setup we got is extreme dancing songs of the military style. So, we are believing we should reduce for the X-part. We can select the piano. Pakho Chau can play it. The audio of the piano is sweet-sounding as well as matches with classy dance. I can dance. The tune can'' t just be explosive. We need to enhance the depth and also the intension. It suits rap. Then I'' ll rap. Will Ng Cheuk Hai play some percussion instruments in X-part? I indicated to play military drum.I ' ll learn it. Do you assume we can get a higher score for this track? This tune will be very solid. There are many people with different abilities. We can make a great deal of variants and also create the component of surprise to rise suddenly. In fact, I just require to choose one side. But I desire to help and also sustain the entire team for them to sing openly.


null


♪ Lend me the talked oath ♪ ♪ Provide me the very first loneliness ♪ We require to borrow Richie Jen for a moment. I'' m sorry. I ' ll give him back to you soon. ♪ Grandma, where are you? ♪ ♪ Do you hear my phone call? ♪ Richie Jen has actually abandoned us. ♪ Provide me the talked oath ♪ Does Richie Jen know we are awaiting him? ♪ I keep in mind the previous actions ♪ Come on, Richie Jen. ♪ Do you hear my phone call? ♪ Why do I really feel so worn out? It'' s eliminating me. Richie Jen joined the 2 teams. I can see it'' s as much as his ears. When he practices "" Provide Me"", he can'' t aid with "Grandmother'' s"Words". After That Richie Jen is a little timid also. He is as well rigorous with the bros. The issue of the information have actually fallen onto my head. Hey there, some advice. Listen. ♪ Lend me the first loneliness ♪ A lot of grace notes. ♪ Offer me the very first solitude ♪ ♪ ... solitude ♪ ♪ Provide me the initial isolation ♪ ♪ ... loneliness ♪ Not such as this.


♪ ... isolation ♪ Miss the portamento. Make it clean. ♪ Provide me the very first solitude ♪ ♪ ... loneliness ♪ Yes. ♪ Don'' t care, put on'' t ask and wear ' t state ♪ Three or 4 sentences in the center are still out of order. The chord is there yet the others are currently fading. This is wrong. No. Why is there one more portamento? Why? Why? Why is that? I'' ve discussed it for a long time. Am I right, madam? Yes. Alec Su is a strict individual. Members around him are under much pressure. ♪ Lend me the audio of silence ♪ No. Where does the portamento originated from? Where? ♪ Wait and also see the darkness of light ♪ Don'' t sing similar to this. Your voice is as well straight. There is no flexibility. ♪ Lend me the audio of silence ♪ I wear'' t believe this is great. I truly can'' t discover the distinction between these lyrics. Excuse me, dear bros, if you can'' t sing the distinction between the lyrics, she doesn'' t recognize what we wish to do. Much more aspirant and after that the monotone.She will know what we are doing. Then she can assist us, alright? Well, as soon as again. However it'' s really hard for Alec Su. He is currently really tired. Brother, I lastly hear clearly your sleep talk. Last night I. Do you hear me? I didn'' t hear you yesterday. You slept as if you were dead. Do you know what you claimed? You sang. It'' s metropolitan not hip-hop.'It ' s city not hip-hop.


You need to dance well. And also then ... Then you sang an additional song. Sibling, there is no requirement to be emphasized out. No. Unwind. Take is easy, alright? It'' s been two hours not mosting likely to the bathroom. You enjoy, Darren Wang. You enjoy. He states, we will certainly take you out of the team conversation. Will you not be so practical? There is no such person. Sorry. Don'' t call me sibling. The relationship in between me and Alec Su is sort of subtle. I am not so worried of him. We are like 2 brothers enjoying. That kind of connection. Our positive Alec Su will certainly state, allow'' s consider which one to pick. How do you know what I was assuming? Right, you are so confident. Don'' t fear. We will certainly select first. And also who is left? Don'' t mimic me like that. It'' s annoying. That is so disgusting. Annoying. What is it, Alec? My family members calls me Alec. Actually? Yes. After that we are a household. His desire ought to be call me Alec one day. Alec, come on.Yes.


Bring it for me. He becomes your buddy. Bring me the milk. Come on. However Alec Su is still far-off from various other bros. I put on'' t whether he adjusts to the brand-new atmosphere. Will his brand-new friends be somebody like me to mark on his problem as well as damage it? We are the first string back right here. Really? Finally, it'' s our turn. Thirty years in the eastern and thirty years in the west. Darren Wang is still not back. Yes. Allow'' s examine the "" love and hate"" between you and Darren Wang. Our "" affective line"", right? We put on'' t have emotions.Darren Wang is still not back. Where are you going? Are you going to catch Darren Wang back? Let ' s see what Darren Wang is doing. Allow ' s capture him and also see what he is doing. Yes. Which room is he in? Where is Darren Wang? I wear ' t understand. I believed he was below. Sorry. Ren Ke must ... Right. Will he stay here? Not right here. No. Darren Wang. It'' s difficult to discover him. Yes. He shouldn'' t be here. Not right here. Darren Wang. The damn child is missing out on. Darren Wang. The naughty child is missing out on. Darren Wang asks me to miss him every day. I really assume he is not worth missing.But currently, I always feel I type of miss him. Darren Wang. Never ever mind. Let'' s remove our make-up and also go to sleep. Yes. Probably he doesn'' t wish to go back now. When you'' re functioning out, I see you ' re listening to I still can'' t figure out what he ' s assuming. I put on ' t think it ' s appropriate to speak about square dancing with them. As for "" Provide Me"", let'' s listen to Alec Su ' s idea. ♪ Don'' t treatment, wear'' t ask as well as don ' t state ♪ 3 or 4 sentences in the middle are still out of order.Yes. You can speak southerly Fujian dialect.I am like a parrot. Parrot? That'' s fantastic. Due to the fact that I can speak 3 languages when I was extremely young. Mandarin, Cantonese and also the southern Fujian language. I joined a recitation competition when I was in main college as well as won championship in Hongkong. Actually? It'' s real. That ' s impressive. I ' ve recognized him for 24 years and also I wear ' t learn about it. I won two times. So, you understand each other. 24 years. 24 years, yes. From 1998 to currently. I fulfilled Raymond Lam around 1998 in a training course. It ' s been 24 years now. When we fulfilled each other, we were really young. We were 18 years old. We were the same age. I am two months older than him.You are older than him? Do you doubt it? What do you indicate? I think you are younger, alright? That'' s what you claimed. Don ' t cut your own words. Some people look fully grown. The'face, right? It ' s all right. I don ' t mind he is fully grown. I wear ' t'mind he is


old. Well, I enjoy him. I reunite with my bros. Yes, I am rather pleased. Allow ' s obtain together.I think the siblings who know him will have the feeling that he is right here to be funny. Okay. Begin. Whenever you see him being so naughty, exactly how do you really feel? I will look at him silently. Our relationship resembles twins. What is this? Great. I love delicious chocolate. Today I don ' t understand why. Be it the wedding rehearsal or the workout in the room, we all have an implied understanding.Why does the" "Taoist man" end up being the "Abyss man""? I didn'' t notice it. He is constantly so amusing. I assume when he informs others and the manufacturing facility, they wear'' t recognize what he said. After that it becomes the "" Abyss man"". After all, I feel comfortable remaining with him. My parents treat him as their boy, alright? Yes. His moms and dads ... My mom ... My mama ... His mama also treats me as her child. Yes. We lived together for 24 years. It'' s hard. So, we will certainly cherish what we'' ve experienced. When we'really felt reduced, we ' d hug and cry. It ' s been a long time. And also we are still buddies.Because the first day when we become siblings, we will be bros forever. Exactly how to say this in mandarin chinese? "" Drive the life with each other"". ♪ This life, we are bros ♪ It'' s hard. Yes. That ' s right. The number of foot-hairs does he have? He recognizes the amount of foot-hairs I have. Yes. We cohabit for several years. The amount of years? When he lived at my residence ... Yes. He kept snoring. Yes. Great. That is siblings. He is not my bro. He is my family. Is this mine? Yes. Crabs. Okay. Fried crabs with ginger as well as onion. Have you attempted it? You will enjoy it. This recipe ... I will certainly prepare this recipe once or twice a month for my household. In the 24 years, really, he hasn ' t tasted this dish.Raymond Lam.


So, I desire him to attempt it. Raymond Lam. The crab roe is so good. Yes. This is way too much. Crabs are a pricey dish. Precious bros, we will hold the theme event "" Hot & & Roll Cooking" tonight between hall. Please pick one brother and also cook one dish for him. Later on, we will collect up and share them. Cut the vegetables while training. Yes. It can also exercise the leg muscles. Like this. Right? What will you cook, Alec Su? What do you prepare? Rice noodles with pumpkin. It'' s a specialized from China Taiwan as well as not hard to cook. Hello, Mike. Look, Uncle Michelin. Uncle? Chef. Yes. You look good. Thank you. This is Cook Michelin. Yes, it'' s like a chef dinner. Yes. I am scrubing it gradually. What do you prepare? Instant noodles This is intriguing. This is so delicious. Fried crabs. Right here it comes. Hi, every person. Ng Cheuk Hai. What'' s this? A present for you. I likewise got one. Excellent. Did you make it on your own? No, this is the scandal sheet. This is so trendy. Many thanks. Say thanks to you.Should I take it away or place it below? Take it back. I am food preparation. Thank you. Okay. I'' ll see you soon. He desired such a drum before. His hand is harsh as well as ideal for the drum. You men pause. I'' ll take place. I ' ll practice my solo a lot more. It'' s alright. We should understand each various other'' s parts. If the beginning of the show is silent like this ... After that we can maintain singing. This is a good idea. Please get seated, all the bros. "" Hot & & Roll Cooking" motif event begins currently. Let'' s welcome tonight ' s host, Alec Su. Hi, everybody. Thank you. Sorry for the waiting. Our warm as well as roll life has actually undergone even more than 20 days. We have experienced the initial stage and also the sneak preview. I think you have actually found your like-minded companions. Nonstop quarrelling and also "" betrayed"" colleagues. Yes.Besides numerous


similar buddies, there is additionally continuously quarrelling and "" betrayed"" colleagues. It'' s you. Ren Ke', it ' s you. You. Mike. You'! Well, allow ' s reduced to the factor. Initially, let ' s welcome Jordan Chan. I am anticipating it. You simply share what you made, that is it for and why. Venture out. Be significant. In fact ... This ... This ... This ... I listened to a person was dissatisfied. If this individual was unhappy, I didn ' t see it. My other colleagues told me he was dissatisfied. Who was unhappy? That? Actually, Richie Jen is behind this. Me? Allow me convert it. I need to translate for our X-Leader. We have a now people and also brand-new colleagues. Ren Ke joined us. This moment, our X-Leader cooked noodles. He really hopes even if there is a competition, we are still bros secretive. Don ' t be unhappy. He simply stated Richie Jen, due to the fact that we burglarized him from your team. So, he intends to prepare for you. For me? Yet generally it'' s for Ng Cheuk Hai. The noodles lug that significance. That'' s it. Due to the fact that I didn ' t see yesterday, I likewise select that a person. It ' s just me


who didn ' t see it.My teammates stated there was. No. No, Jordan Chan. Last night, you likewise ... You removed him from the team conversation. No. I left the group conversation also. Leave the group conversation. Truly? Do you come back? Quit it. Return. Recently, I had a dish with Ren Ke. We had a meal in personal. And Also Jordan Chan existed. That'' s right. Ren Ke was a little sad. He told me, I was gotten rid of. Ng Cheuk Hai deleted me from the group conversation. I think Ng Cheuk Hai is so childish. I actually didn'' t. When I talk with him ... Okay. It ' s not real. Today he sent me a present. I really thank him. Yes, since he wishes to find out the drum. I bought a stunning drum for him. After that he remained in the space as well as promised me. He has actually been showing me how to play the guitar. Guitar. I'' m sorry. No. I simply hope you can have the noodles.I think if he has

it, whatever is great. Well, he will certainly have it. No issue. No. Come on, have it. It'' s not real. I recognize it ' s only a joke. No issue. Try your best. It'' s fine. Begin. Alright. I prepared a soup. There is'a factor. Yes. It ' s called Meng Po soup for our Alec Su. I really hope ... He hopes you forget his "" betrayal"". Yes, don'' t remember my "dishonesty". You should only remember my benefits. Alright? And wear'' t miss me excessive. I hesitate if I leave you, you will certainly lose a lot joy. This is what I prepared for you. It'' s Bak-Kut-Teh. Come on. Let ' s consume it together.You are quick,

Jordan Chan. Bak-Kut-Teh, Alec Su. You are the Bak and I am the Kut. We will certainly never ever divide. Alright? This is severe. I am going to regurgitate. So horrible. You inform Alec Su, this is Bak-Kut-Teh for him. You are the Bak and he is the Kut. We will never separate. This ... Wonderful words similar to this never ever end from the initial stage. I am fed up with it. But we do have a great connection. As for the expression ... It'' s fine but unneeded. I prepared rice noodles with pumpkin. It'' s a treat from China Taiwan. I wish to provide this recipe to Pakho Chau in our team. Thanks, brother. I'' ve attempted it. This is very scrumptious. Everybody can have a try.Come on.


This is excellent. So scrumptious. Yes. I don'' t expect this is so delicious myself. So yummy. Right here ... This is excellent. So tasty. It ' s truly excellent. So scrumptious. Rice noodles with pumpkin. Since it'is from China Taiwan, it ' s challenging to cook it well. It has to use the rice noodles from Hsinchu with dry mushrooms, Chinese chives, red onion as well as pumpkin. Mix every little thing with each other after steaming. I assume two of them can be offered in a dining establishment. One is the rice noodles. Wilber Pan He'' s been trying as well as he ' s lost weight. No, it

' s sugar.These didn ' t decrease. There ' s a pack of wolves waiting there. which is unwinded. He'' s an absolutely smart person.Be water. Yeah. Go with the circulation. Yeah, be water. Be water. Vacant your mind. Be boundless and unformed like water. Excellent acting. Be water, my pal. He'' s really like water. I'' m fortunate to join hands with them. Yet ... The allied tribes of Zheng Jun and Alex To immediately obtain "" Similar to Fire"". Congratulations. Okay, up until now ... "" Much like Fire"". The dance ... We have to dance. We need to dance. Whatever is brought by destiny is the most effective. Begin, leader. English song.That feel.


That ambiance. We need even more people. Alright, let'' s put 6 individuals on that tune. It'' s fine, I ' ll attempt to deal with the English song. I have to. As the leader, you have to put yourself second. In this situation, Alex To is my duty version. He intended to sing "" White Dove"". He selected the song. I desire this. It fits us. Tolerable. But "" Simply Like Fire"" entails dance. Mr. Alex To stated that he'' d dancing. He earned all my respect. Do you trust me? Trendy. Alex is leading us to deal with the difficulty. What else exists to claim? Allow'' s do this! Or, a person can dance as well as someone can sing without dancing. Yeah. After that, I can do it. We can add some people songs to it. Yeah, we can. Zhu Jiaqi and I will do it. Alright. Below'' s things. For the English track, every person has to dance. Every person has to dance. What regarding me? You can'' t place me there. It ' s not so difficult to play an instrument.It ' s not


so hard to sing. Also acting is fine. Only dancing is a bit tough, yeah. I want you to dance. You understand why? No. You have much better stamina. Okay. Okay. Thanks. I'' ll dancing because Alex asks me to. Okay. I appreciate him completely. Seriously, were it except him, I wouldn'' t dancing. That ' s it. Oh no. You selected me in the beginning. So I have to ... Alex believes me so a lot. He chose me. I can'' t allow him down. So I need to function even harder. No, it'' s okay.I understand your problem. Don'' t dancing. I will. I will. There ' s nothing else way. I need to. Well, fine. Allow'' s pick the dancers based on their wellness problem. Ma Di. Ma Di has issues with his back and knees. Yida has problems with his back and also he'' s very thin. He doesn ' t have that sort of stamina. So we have to put the healthy ones to dance. Such as this. That placed me there? I did. Due to the fact that I think you'' re strong. You can play the bagpipe. You have terrific stamina. Some of the members have health and wellness concerns. Alex, aren'' t you terrified that I ' d be a shame? Seriously. No, no chance. Hao Yun is getting encouraged. Keep going. He'' s caving in. We ' re really influential. Even Shin is mosting likely to dance. The emphasize hinges on the procedure of us trying. It'' s not regarding providing an ideal dance on the stage.I ' ll do as you state, yeah. Thank you. Thanks. It won'' t be our track. It never crossed my mind that I'' d become a professional dancer after one snooze in the rehearsal area. I don'' t recognize what to do.'I actually don ' t know what to do. I'didn ' t anticipate that I ' d dance as quickly as they inform me to. Perhaps you'' ll make it punk. I absolutely hope that I could flatter this partnership in between my tribe as well as Alex'' s tribe. However I ' m really ...


To be, it really feels like ... Be ice. I'' m icy. But I ' m still battling. I made Shin dancing. We ' re among the most effective bands. We'' re birthed for this. But we'' re the most awful dancers, yeah. I'' m getting out of below. It'' s dangerous. I shouldn'' t stay here. Everybody has been working so hard these days. It'' s all because we ' re a team. When I shoulder such obligation, I may have that fighting spirit. The songs practically made me sick yesterday. From the minute I awakened to the point when I left, I maintained thinking of methods to reorganize them and also provide them much better. I kept paying attention to them. You can'' t introduce without ravaging your mind. It appears that it has in some way functioned. I have some suggestions regarding both songs.I ' ll inform you carefully tomorrow. The X-part? The whole tune. Begin. Don'' t listen to him. It'' s not that we'can ' t modification. Surely we can. At the most awful, we can locate the directorial team and kneel to them. Not again. No. Seriously. No, appearance, it'' s not what you desire. You'' ll be surprised when I describe it tomorrow. Okay. It'' ll be incredible. Okay. It'' s following the guidelines. We require to hold a serious conference tomorrow. Okay. Zheng Jun is really accountable. He keeps thinking. And we simply accomplish his strategy. We'' re rating the least expensive at this moment. Our alliance goes to a substantial negative aspect. We battle, or we shed. Come on. Shut the door. This is an important meeting. Begin. A vital conference. What are the troubles with these songs? The melody of "" White Dove"" is as well flat.It lacks


details. So it'' s not excellent sufficient for the target market. I located a way to address this problem. We can add some brand-new melodies. Here'' s the rap. Something like that. It'' s kinda bad. Then, "" Just Like Fire"". First, it'' s an English tune. Allow'' s welcome tonight ' s host, Alec Su. It'' s okay, I ' ll attempt to take care of the English tune. It'' s not regarding presenting a perfect dancing on the stage.I ' ll do as you state, yeah. I'didn ' t expect that I ' d dance as quickly as they inform me to. It'' s all because we ' re a group.It'' s like I have a person to count on. She'' s simply like fire. We ' re the juniors in Telephone call Me By Fire Season Two. We'' ll transform some verses right into Chinese. I'' ve written many of the lyrics. Or we'' ll go for the Red Child'' s mom, Princess Iron Follower. She'' s just like fire. We ' re the juniors in Phone call Me By Fire Period Two.

get djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/%e3%80%8a%e6%8a%ab%e8%8d%86%e6%96%a9%e6%a3%982%e3%80%8b%e7%ac%ac4%e6%9c%9f-%e5%ae%8c%e6%95%b4%e7%89%88%ef%bc%9a%e6%91%87%e6%bb%9a%e4%ba%ba%e7%83%ad%e8%88%9e%ef%bc%81%e9%99%88%e5%b0%8f%e6%98%a5/

No comments:

Post a Comment