Saturday 17 September 2022

Interview Backstage - Diamond Dealer (English Subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H21LOhHHi9c


hello there then we are with Ruby Supplier I hope I stated it well Ruby Dealer like we sayin French, it will certainly be Steph for us. Come ..., this is ludo Ludovic Rambaud from the Household Piknik the orga is there, he will additionally have his interview so Steph you went to the Secret Stage of the Piknik family today we remain in frontignan it'' s next to the arenas how did the established go? really excellent it ' s very wonderful'due to the fact that it ' s in the center of the afternoon it'' s the begin of the occasion yet it ' s an area that ' s a little smaller it ' s extremely comfortable and the environment also as well as it reveals people desire to dance, to let go they were rather open additionally in relationship to the music selection I had the ability to play actually what I wanted, vary the noises that'' s what I like, not staying on the same point constantly yet differ a little bit and overview them on'a trip that ' s my idea.Good ok I likewise thank you because you are South African so your indigenous language is English and Afrikaans which is a combination of Dutch I think ... that ' s it. thanks for doing the meeting in French, with enjoyment we are in France anyway you have to talk the language I'' m going to ask you a little historic inquiry due to the fact that it'' s a little bit our specialty ... all right ... what happened at the beginning with the music? when I was a trainee in South Africa in Cape Town there was really a really cosmopolitan scene with a lot of these various scenes D&B Afro Home, Hypnotic trance and so on. And also I actually started with this phase there when I was a pupil, I am a basic sound designer I started with this training there before becoming a DJ and also music producer this know-how had helped me to recognize the software, the production when you make a mix to understand the regularities and so on to ensure that was really a very good base and also I really didn'' t beginning there, gradually and additionally I headed out a lot I listened to various other DJ ' s exactly how they play what audio they play etc. The reactions of the people contrary, which is additionally really crucial. When I play, I wear'' t just play for myself, but I bet people that remain in France, I like having their energy and having that exchange. It'' s intriguing since you ' re the first South African with whom we can go over the electronic scene there. I confess that we put on'' t in fact know how it'' s going you were speaking earlier that there was Drum'' n ' bass, Residence Hypnotic trance, Afro Home, the scene is the created there? It is actually varied, there is an African scene which is naturally really'crucial so with DJ ' s like Black Coffee, Themba, I began my profession at the


same time as them.Black Coffee concerned my radio program in South Africa I had a program every Friday night as well as I invited the djs ahead to him he pertained to my show when he launched his initial album he concerned play live as well as we are still in get in touch with currently even following Tuesday we will play together in Porto Vecchio do an event in Corsica it will certainly be very great. It'' s been 5 years considering that I ' ve seen him so it ' s mosting likely to be the get-together between South Africans, in between associates. It'' s a country rather far currently the scene of European nations we do n'' t necessarily know them very well ... There is a rather significant House culture, it ' s not like right here in Europe when you listen to digital music in an event or in a club or in a particular event, in South Africa it'' s daily it ' s on the radio, on'TV, in taxis, it '' s on the road, it ' s all over 24/7 it ' s constantly and also this enthusiasm for songs is actually transmittable when you start well I began with Deep House/ Home Songs, that was actually many thanks to the South Africans, specifically in the townships which are a little bit like the favelas in Brazil, that'' s where I started playing in the communities underprivileged but what is extremely fascinating regarding this area is extremely blended there can be individuals who are well off, individuals who put on'' t have anything, but everybody mixes different preferences from various courses we'' re simply right here for the music and it ' s Friday evening until Monday early morning, at all times so there'' s really a big musical culture, very crucial for the interesting house ... You as a dj that are the djs that influenced you? At first I listened to Sacha and also John Digweed, they are progressive, ariose. A little bit of an English noise? Yes Digital English, I remember when I was in college I was making mixtapes of Pete Tong'' s programs and that'' s where I found the new tracks with his Friday night bbc show he was my aspect of discovering new tunes, when it'' s going to come out what has he selected for the week, I began there so the English influence and also when I was a pupil I was researching I started going out at student parties and also there it was just African events and also there it was actually something that also exceeded and beyond due to the fact that South Africans live for music as well as that really inspired me a lot, it pushed me to come to be an expert DJ. Okay, the length of time have you been a professional? It'' s been 14 years, it ' s been a while yes.How could we specify your noise? or the noise that you like the most if we might provide numerous types of impacts ... yes I would love to specify as African songs and also dancings, that indicates that there can be numerous influences in the noise which additionally ask where I play because when I played in Porto Vecchio or La Grande Motte it'' s a sound that is instead soft at 113 bpm so there ' s more groove in the noise, even more voices and also when I go to the Familly Piknik it'' s a little bit sharper it'' s a lot more Afro Tech so in'Afro House it ' s like Home Music you can place practically anything in it, that ' s what ' s really intriguing and also I additionally such as to blend 4/5 hours start at 113 bpm and also we increase we inform a story with the collection and in all African music spectrums we can essentially put whatever in it that is who and also leading now and also it ' s beginning to be more prominent in Europe many thanks to Black Coffee ...


It'' s true that'I admit I didn ' t recognize too much and I understand a dj called Nicolas Cad, u n friend of ours who is on the tag that played Afro Residence and also I thought it was wonderful because it puts individuals in an excellent state of mind, an excellent environment of course as well as I discovered it extremely intriguing. Afro Residence is really intriguing yet also Afro Tech thanks to the African influence with the groove with the sunlight, the warm side but there are also the Technology side of Berlin it is the blend of both, a going across and also that'' s what is very fascinating for the clubs below at the festivals due to the fact that there is a great foot, a rhythm however likewise a groove with the percussion which gives something different, a little much less linear than Techno or Technology House I have a little question, we are rather crazy with plastic at Nocturbulous, do you have vinyl documents, do you collect them, have you started blending vinyl? No I started with the CD'' s I begin with the Leader CDJ 100 I really began at that time.Okay at the


very beginning of the CDJs and currently it'' s usb key, okay but'let ' s forget the DJ side, the vinyl for you, did you already purchase it or otherwise in any way? I got some at the start when I was a student however it ' s hard, when you ' re a pupil you have a fairly minimal budget as well as at the time an item was 10EUR, 15EUR it was inaccessible ... if you weren'' t a dj who was playing all over all the time, to go and get plastics all the time, in order to have a 3 hr collection, that'' s already a month ' s wage, as well as actually the revolution with cds and usb tricks is that of course the musicians earn less in terms of revenue, in regards to sales yet it has made songs accessible, it has actually equalized it and there it is a new globe, we can look on the net all the noises. There'' s much more below ground it ' s on instagram ... to close the vinyl phase existed document stores in south africa of course there were at the moment they imported english records, they were vital in Capetown, in Jhoannesbourg as well as in all the scenes, the Afro Residence Soulful, Trance, Progressive, everybody was playing vinyl at the time there was a time when every person was on it as well as it offers something you show up with your flycase additionally the noise is warmer, there is also an aspect just how to state, for the program it offers something a lot more with the vinyl, it'' s responsive, you can touch the songs ...


It was interesting, but costly. Me, I started with cds, it worked as well as at the start, cds were fairly debatable, they'' re not the genuine DJ ' s. i Every period changes constantly. It'' s like at first, house wasn ' t considered songs, it was made by computers, yet it takes some time for things to calm down. How much time have you been producing? For 7/8 years. Given that I remained in South Africa, 10 years also. So without going as well technically technological, what DAW do you utilize? '' Ableton however in terms of quality Logic is terrific. what is great is that everything is in it, on Ableotn you have to acquire the tools. On Logic Audio there are 80% of the instruments that remain in it and also you can start the task get some plugins and also ... Do you have any kind of equipment, did you have any type of or not? No, every little thing gets on VST what I like to do is to collaborate with engineers who remain in analog workshops in South Africa or in Berlin, I have a designer in Berlin too with whom I work I ask him to do my learning and sometimes the blending because often when you have a stunning voice you actually wish to make it radiate there I send it to the designer and also I tell him here are the 4 tracks with the critical and offer me his ub warm that is well balanced.I think I have a good ear as a fundamental designer yet some engineers can press the sounds over the top which can offer an item a certain warmth. We often speak about it with the guests, it'' s true that it'was quite an art and also it ' s even a work, blending and also understanding, you can ' t improvisate like that, it ' s made complex. It ' s a specialty really you can be an excellent dj, a good manufacturer,


a'excellent designer, it ' s a specialization.I ' m mosting likely to" ask you the question "Back to the past" so picture you have the Delorean and you can configure a past era, that you may not have lived it would certainly be where and when? I assume it would be nice to visit the storehouse days in England in the 90s when electronic music was really blowing up with the Raves back then since he was truly a novice even in the scene that we understand today because that it began again there with this explosion of stockroom events all that holds true also before the go crazy celebrations he had the warehouse event it remained in more or much less legal stockrooms ... At that time I was still too young yes yes yet me as well yet it'' s real that I ' m a bit like you it ' s my dream when you see the photos the delighted individuals the smile the songs that had simply gotten here ... With carl Cox the pioneers in the Kingdom Uni. They also concerned South Africa These storehouse celebrations were also in South Africa however I think it'' s a very unique time, really vital for our scene and what ' s excellent with the electronic scene it ' s additionally beginning to accept various influences, Afri impacts caines. There is a brand-new audio in South Africa called ama piano ha fine ... it'' s a little bit like Afro Residence yet it'' s softer, at 113/112 bm there'' s a Jazz side with percussion and so on and also today it'' s the largest noise in Africa it'' s primary it'' s on the radio it ' s everywhere. I remained in Nigeria in Lagos I played there in April people listened to South African songs and they wear ' t speak Zulu the native South Africans and also the people who went out who remained in the clubs they sang and knew the tracks by heart fully thanks to Spotify streaming they find South African songs and all the new fads almost everywhere in africa it'' s pertaining to europe United States and so on. My South African associates are beginning to play Coachella with this brand-new audio there and it'' s currently starting to this program. Besides digital songs, what do you listen to at home in your cars and truck ... I such as metropolitan songs, so in France we state rap, United States Hip Jump. Who for instance? i like jay-z, kanye west, the heavyweights there. it'' s business', it ' s one more globe but it ' s additionally a really affordable market', it ' s almost one of the most affordable market world due to the fact that they are constantly looking for the following sound, the following project that is the greatest in the world is always something very enthusiastic and I locate a great deal of inspiration there. And also naturally there is additionally African songs, specifically Nigeria, due to the fact that there are a whole lot of artists from Nigeria that are additionally starting to appear in Europe, even in France, on the radio, on NRJ it'' s in the top 40, the African songs remains in there together with Justin Bieber as well as business songs and also that'' s extraordinary.You would have names

to provide us exactly to make sure that we can figure out. I such as wizz child, Perna Boy, In South Africa there are a great deal of DJs. Exist stereos a little bit like in Jamaica or not? where the men are itinerant is it done or not? There are a lot more celebrations like big barbeques in the towns everybody gets together there are tables all over we consume with each other we have a beverage ... and also there are also automobile wash stations it ' s social is the car cleans, so you come'obtain your cars and truck cleaned, you consume, you drink and also everyone concerns flaunt their gorgeous automobile they require to reveal that they make an excellent living, this lavish side The concern Guilty pleasure or guilty pleasure what do you secretly listen to however wear'' t dare state? Challenging to state truthfully ... something you truly inform on your own, no, that sucks, yet still.I like Drake.


null

It'' s ok ... Drake he still has a business side Hip Hop functions a great deal for me it ' s guilty enjoyment usually individuals are shocked, yet he'' s a dj that plays Afro Home why he listens to Hip Jump? I such as to discover various influences in Hip Hop with the bass, with the percussion, with the production, the prod I attempt to apply it in the songs I make, to discover brand-new audios as well as patterns The finest night in which you participated an occasion that marked you I was I was a pupil Bloemfontain it is the center of South Africa as well as I was examining marketing, at the time I was extremely warm of electronic music yet I was not necessarily in the African scene as well as I had been asked to play in a below ground celebration in a student residence, we had 500 to 1000 people there, I was not planned for these nights I had had 5 or 10 tracks I played the track Spirit Central - Strings of Life and it was simply impressive I still obtain goosebumps when I consider those times it'' s a moment that influenced me to go much more much in my job as a dj which made me think yet possibly you can prosper keeping that as well as likewise in South Africa with the past which is fairly made complex with racism etc at the time I was among the only white DJs who played in African clubs commonly I started to play they took a look at me and said yet who is this individual? he'' s lost isn ' t he? what is he doing there? as well as when I started to play African music they said to me yet just how can he know our music? as well as there I was accepted directly Which is fantastic when you most likely to the municipalities and also when you play the songs they understand they approve you as well as you are component of a neighborhood, there are no prejudices they are just open.And the worst night the disaster? It took place to me in France that I was asked for the French variety from the 80s etc. and also there you must be shocked since we, as French people, are surprised ... Are you playing Sardou? Sardou ... what does he say to him? or Dalida, I comprehend it touches a lot of individuals, Celine Dion and so on. it ' s social, Cloclo, Johnny ... I understand all these tunes because it ' s the music of particular wedding celebrations right here and there is something social that I haven ' t experienced. My reason is that I ' m South African ... you ' re fortunate We ' re still distressed with that, you can pass Cloclo please or johnny or lelac du conémara de Sardou but it functions regularly, and all ages it'' s something that I needed to approve when I involved France So right here is exactly France, why France? In truth when I was a student I fulfilled my other half who was studying in South Africa she was doing a year in foreign languages and finished up together so she is constantly with me on trip in the offices also with the marketers with the agreements, the arrangements and the planning of celebrations, we spent a fair bit of time in South Africa with each other and then chose ahead to Montpellier because I really wished to develop in Europe also, okay.Because I have


already managed to play in South Africa at the national level in all the big cities as well as it was actually my following difficulty to come to Montpellier also if it took me a few years since I needed to discover French, we needed to make a network ... How much time have you been in France? it'' s been 10/11 years since there you speak best French. I was amazed, I admit, it'' s a satisfaction. It needs to be said that in the south of France not everyone talks English, which is regular. You may have mosted likely to Amsterdam I assume you would certainly have maintained your English everyone talks English or in Paris or even Brussels.But thanks to this experience, having started in the south it also pushed me to learn the language and also by concerning France as a foreigner outside the European Union I had to go with there to shop in France, it'' s vital when you live right here due to the fact that when you can'' t connect you can ' t do anything. yes it'' s true, it ' s the basics even if it took me 4/5 years to fulfill people to locate Ludo and also Tom, Familly Piknik etc. I took care of to make my network. You have a little southern accent and also that'' s what ' s even better. Concern millionaire interest Steph, I inform you a million euros, you put on'' t put in the bank, I offer you a million euros, what do you finish with it? I believe I will start a record firm and also obviously deal with a great deal of different projects for me as well as also to assist other artists, because today it'' s extremely simple to develop great tracks, placed them on the internet but this which is really complicated it is to have the financial investments on the musicians for the extension for the creative advancement as well as the promo of the musicians since it is very tough to break via you additionally have to service your own brand name and also the images too so the above it takes a genuine financial investment and assisting various other musicians to start going higher and also it'' s true the cash sadly it'' s a little bit of a must as well if we were asked the question it would seem the very same thing it is to purchase our tool however merely to make it far more efficient.I would certainly make myself a huge studio with a great deal of devices but just with what I need however also spend to discover future Black Coffee and also the future huge artists no matter the nation or the continent as well as to accompany them and also reveal them the actions to do since there is a specific method to do it because it'' s an industry that hasn'' t always been interacted to every person it'' s not hidden occasionally, I '' m open to sharing the experience etc even if I still have a great deal of difficulties to evolve Which musician do you imagine working together with so I'' m going to ask the question two times a cooperation on the side and also prod pieces as well as then a B2B, a DJ set I assume that Black Coffee, I'' m going to have fun with him following week, it'' s been a while because I played with him but it could be truly amazing, I understand him initially, back to fundamentals after with a musician even to function with a really industrial artist like Shakira o u Beyoncé which can push my scene to another level since what big musicians are seeking today is to discover the next pattern so if I can bring this sound to these individuals there it can assist us all to go a lot more up, better, even in the industrial sphere that it takes place the radio in France, in Italy, in Spain when we reach these times it has currently occurred ...? that was amazing the cooperation with one of the most important musicians even for Drake that has just produced his brand-new cd with Black Coffee it'' s something amazing to ensure that means that the mainstream, the commercial scene, the fanbase will certainly be influenced by this scene what will certainly happen is that they will discover a very business item after Afro House, Afro Tech, Techno ...


It will open the doors to many things. It'' s been 5 years considering that I ' ve seen him so it ' s going to be the reunion in between South Africans, in between associates. It'' s like in the beginning, home wasn ' t thought about songs, it was made by computers, yet it takes time for things to work out down. We usually chat concerning it with the visitors, it'' s real that it'was fairly an art and it ' s also a work, blending and also grasping, you can ' t improvise like that, it ' s made complex. I assume it would be wonderful to go to the storage facility days in England in the 90s when digital songs was actually blowing up with the Raves at that time because he was truly a novice also in the scene that we understand today since that it started over there with this explosion of storehouse events all that is real even before the rave celebrations he had the storage facility party it was in a lot more or less lawful stockrooms ... At that time I was still too young yes yes but me too but it'' s true that I ' m a little bit like you it ' s my dream when you see the images the delighted people the smile the music that had actually simply shown up ... With carl Cox the pioneers in the Kingdom Uni. They even came to South Africa These stockroom parties were additionally in South Africa however I assume it'' s a really special time, very important for our scene as well as what ' s good with the digital scene it ' s likewise starting to approve various impacts, Afri influences caines.Even the African audio that we listen to on the radio on nrj etc individuals who criticize claiming that it'' s too business but for me'it ' s an introduction and also individuals go better and also seek tunes on spotify, soundcloud and also they discover all alone It'' s entirely real, we typically have this conversation with the musicians due to the fact that we talk to the most below ground or industrial musicians, it doesn'' t issue, on all the ranges of digital songs remains in truth it'' s real that frequently you need to soothe down a bit with the commercial side yes because it'' s true that when you ' re in the Below ground however that'' s what brings young individuals, people to another scene, me the first I went via rap with business teams, today we would virtually be ashamed to chat concerning it however many thanks to them I started listening to actual hip jump if you desire to ensure that'' s the bridge in between the two It ' s currently existed explosion of African city songs and after that can go further Aphro Residence Amapiano can really open a world, that'' s what ' s very important, you need to be very open about that because it can go in the right directions.Your faves of


the moment? there is an African celebrity singer called ...? he did a big item called ...? I believe you know it really huge item which is played in ibiza in Hï, in DC10 it is played by ...? also he is a great vocalist he started to deal with black coffee too, there he made a large item specifically that I play it in Porto Veccio, in Paris or in Lagos every person knows him there was also a remix of magic system is really business yet there are new remixes as well as it brings particular noises back to life even in a collection that is a bit a lot more tech a little more underground often when I place it on it makes it a little a lot more available for individuals that are not necessarily in a techno register people want to go out, discover new audios brand-new impacts so I'' m a bit'there for that I ' m mosting likely to play something that will certainly have to understand however between the tunes I wish to put you something thing or you'' re going to say, I don ' t recognize this audio but it'' s okay, to arouse interest ...


Right here it is! your next news whether in prod or dj. in august i remain in porto vecchio at the start of august mixed-up lounge it is a private coastline we have a big occasion once a week so on july 26 i started with individual gerber. last Monday I had fun with Jamie Jones also, he is really good commonly we think the djs are not mosting likely to hang out with you ... it'' s not real ... if he is passionate normally there is no worry. We had a good time together, I played prior to him, there were a thousand individuals at the beach. wonderful ... individuals that originate from Paris from Sardinia from Corsica from various other European nations it'' s really wonderful, Corsica is wonderful too, well yes I have Corsican origins I have family members there- reduced so I can'' t inform you otherwise so August I spend 4 weeks in Corsica, next week I played with Black Coffee and also after the last week of August I play with Blond: ish and along with the large occasions I do 2 evenings a week as well as where I had myself I had from 9 p.m.Until, it '

s a 5 hr set where I place all my African range right into it. We start Amapiano with the African Snazzy side with the chords and so on then we rise at the end of the night a lot more pointed as well as so it'' s this African journey, I have terrific feedback on it so it'' s my August timetable as well as after the start of the college year I will be back in Montpellier I will have a couple of nights I will go up to Paris one or two times a month each month. I forgot to ask you your preferred pace? Today when I have a slightly more uplifting collection I like to play 122/123 not as well fast and also when I '' m at the beach for instance tomorrow I'' m going to the large motte at the bamboo hut.I just play Amapiano in between 108/113 even in some cases I begin at 98, downtempo ... African groove after I rise Individuals like it due to the fact that they don'' t always come for the songs they go to the coastline it'' s a it ' s a little cooler for the coastline, there are family members too it ' s something that works well there'' s voice it ' s been telling a story for a couple of years I ' ve discovered various locations where I can play a sound certain for the beach at the piknik family i'' m mosting likely to play afro tech afro residence in montpellier on some rooftops i begin low and also go a little bit higher. I neglected to ask you the question prior to launching you it'' s the rant concern so if there is something in digital songs that troubles you what would certainly it be? I wear'' t like the political side at all in digital songs where we have a fantastic dj that will come as well as play and also he will choose who plays before him, I such as to open as well as share experience with everybody so for me sometimes it'' s way too much, it almost comes to be a tyranny, an agent will tell you if we bring "" dj x"" this person must play prior to him or else he won'' t'come.It ' s not extremely fair for the locals that manage a facility because they'' re the ones who make the ambiance they ' re the ones who make the night rise as well as occasionally there'' s national politics there I'' m mosting likely to moan a little yet it '' s is the objective ... let'' s claim we ' re mosting likely to hand over the leaflet of the guest dj yet we don'' t can place the resident DJ ' s name on the exact same flyer ... what'' s the factor?'so it ' s a little bit selfish I don ' t like it I think it ' s not normal since you need to share the stage with new artists, press them also because it ' s many thanks to the great artists that play the songs of the next stars that they rise'when we listen to it ' s outstanding, when he mosts likely to shazamer he will state that it ' s wonderful that.The scene as well as the sector have to be more inviting in the direction of locals as well as brand-new artists since in some cases the big DJ every little thing et cetera "" we don'' t treatment" that for me it'' s not normal, I ' m African we like to share we don ' t have a political mind stating "if he plays I put on'' t come" yet I assume there are always vanities it'' s part of business that ' s just how it'is, it ' s a fact I wear'' t'treatment wear ' t placed in since it ' s losing time as well as energy If we want to follow you what are your social networks: on instagram, facebook, twitter djdiamonddealer soundcloud my songs gets on spotify beatport, on all multiplatform systems, that'' s it. Stef, do you have a little word that you wished to include maybe prior to leaving? thank you significantly to family members Piknik because we'' ve touched for a few years and they called me at the start of the year and I'' m really pleased since it took a lengthy time I'' m getting here in the country you have to networking, people likewise need to trust that they are enjoying what we do prior to being invited.A big thank


you to Tom and also Ludo for inviting me and also making me part of the Household Piknik group it'' s actually an enjoyment as well as an'honor and it ' s great, proclaim to them incredibly thank you Stef and also the next for another interview. thanks. We begin Amapiano with the African Snazzy side with the chords etc then we go up at the end of the evening a lot more pointed and so it'' s this African journey, I have terrific comments on it so it'' s my August schedule and also after the start of the school year I will certainly be back in Montpellier I will certainly have a couple of evenings I will certainly go up to Paris when or two times a month every month. Currently when I have a slightly even more uplifting collection I such as to play 122/123 not also rapid and also when I '' m at the coastline for instance tomorrow I'' m going to the huge motte at the bamboo hut.I only play Amapiano between 108/113 even occasionally I begin at 98, downtempo ... African groove after I go up People like it due to the fact that they don'' t always come for the music they are at the beach it'' s a it ' s a little cooler for the beach, there are families as well it ' s something that functions well there'' s articulate it ' s been telling a story for a few years I ' ve discovered different areas where I can play a sound details for the coastline at the piknik family members i'' m going to play afro technology afro home in montpellier on some roofs i start low as well as go a little greater. It ' s a bit egocentric I wear ' t like it I believe it ' s not regular due to the fact that you have to share the stage with brand-new artists, push them as well because it ' s thanks to the fantastic artists who play the songs of the next stars that they go up'when we listen to it ' s excellent, when he goes to shazamer he will certainly state that it ' s terrific that.The scene and also the market have to be extra welcoming in the direction of homeowners and brand-new artists since sometimes the large DJ whatever and the remainder "" we put on'' t treatment" that for me it'' s not regular, I ' m African we such as to share we don ' t have a political mind saying "if he plays I wear'' t come" but I assume there are always egos it'' s part of the company that ' s exactly how it'is, it ' s a reality I don'' t'treatment don ' t put in since it ' s throwing away time as well as energy If we desire to follow you what are your social networks: on instagram, facebook, twitter djdiamonddealer soundcloud my music is on spotify beatport, on all multiplatform platforms, that'' s it.

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/interview-backstage-diamond-dealer-english-subtitles/

No comments:

Post a Comment