Tuesday 20 September 2022

MHD feat. Tiakola - Pololo (Clip Officiel)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jj0xIgP8VHk


Pololo Polopolopolo Oh forget it Pololo Polopolopolo Honey you would certainly best forget me Pololo Polopolopolo Honey you would certainly best neglect me You ask what we have actually done It's far better you don't understand, it's much better you don't understand You want us to stop Generate those gold plaques, generate those gold plaques Come on, we're partying Enter into the circle Program all your strings then climb up right into the flight We've reached party, we've got to party We will not be together once more, as well challenging I remain in the Benz, Benz, much ahead I remain in the Benz, Benz, far in advance The 5-0 is driving about in the hood The 5-0 is driving about in the hood Pololo Polopolopolo Oh, neglect it Pololo Polopolopolo I'm coming, you would certainly best forget me Pololo Polopolopolo Pololo Polopolopolo I'm coming, you would certainly best forget me Pololo Polopolopolo Pololo Polopolopolo Pololo Polopolopolo Pololo Polopolopolo Pololo Polopolopolo Chill a bit, have a lil Cohiba A lil pair of Carreras, My eyes are Swedish Fish red Azelé I ain't gon na say no to a massage therapy Extraordinary alcohol consumption bubbly, I'm too old for that shit As well as the youngster grew older, he desires the deluxe life 300 square feet to hang up my chandelier I'm shed crazy when I'm shed in my numbers I've always been paid however not in checks I remain in the Benz, Benz, far in advance I remain in the Benz, Benz, far ahead She intends to get spunk for nothing however no fucking means Putting on Christian Dior couture Examine out the drip, have a look at these artists I remain in the ghetto or at the top Pololo Pololo Oh neglect it Pololo Pololo Honey you would certainly best neglect me Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Honey you would certainly best neglect me Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo Pololo We remain in throughout the day, Like the kid hunt screaming "five-O" The homie that wishes to play They do not recognize us Do it in 30 minutes, I'll do it in 30 secs Making bucks every second Getting adheres to every second Oh oh, They do not know us (no) The gang isn't wonderful, (yeah) There's paper, ain't there, (great deals) There's enough weed here to make you choke We remain in all the time, We're gon na stay up until early morning There's paper, ain't there They don't recognize us


pexels-photo-1588075.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/mhd-feat-tiakola-pololo-clip-officiel/

No comments:

Post a Comment