Friday 23 September 2022

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay (Otis Redding) | Playing For Change | Song Around The World

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Es3Vsfzdr14


Sittin' ' in the early morning sun I'' ll be sittin ' when the evenin ' come watching the ships roll in and afterwards I watch ' em roll once more I ' m being in the dock of the bay watching the trend roll away I ' m sittin ' on the dock of the bay wastin ' time yeah I left my residence in Georgia headed for the '' Frisco bay ' reason I had absolutely nothing to live for and also appear like nothin ' s gon na come my means oooh I'' m gon na rest on the dock of the bay whatching the trend roll away oooh, I ' m sittin ' on the dock of the bay wastin ' time I left my house in Georgia went to the '' Frisco bay I ' ve had nothing to live for and resemble nothin ' s gon na come my method I'' m just gon na rest on the dock of the bay all the trend roll away I ' m sittin ' on the dock of the bay wastin ' time yeah appear like nothing'' s gon na change whatever still continues to be the very same I can'' t do what ten individuals inform me to do so I guess I'' ll continue to be the exact same sittin' ' here relaxing my bones as well as this loneliness won'' t'leave me alone it ' s two thousand miles I roamed just to make this dock my house oooh I'' m just gon na rest at the dock of the bay viewing the tide roll away I'' m sittin ' on the dock of the bay westin' ' time


pexels-photo-6189934.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/sittin-on-the-dock-of-the-bay-otis-redding-playing-for-change-song-around-the-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment