Saturday 1 April 2023

Beyoncé - Grown Woman (Bonus Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/y3MjxWn5W9M


- Ready? Okay. We'' re okay, all right. Ready? Begin.( quickly upbeat songs) I bear in mind being young, difficult, endure I knew what I needed I was investing all my all the time Laid back day fantasizing Look at me, I'' m a huge woman now Said I'' m gon ' do something Informed the globe I would repaint this town Now betcha I run this, ah ' Cause I put it, down like that, down like that And I'' m production, all these shelfs, all these racks And I'' m moving, round I can do whatever I want I ' m a grown womanFemale I ' m a grown woman I can do whatever I wantDesire. I can do whatever I want I'can be poor if I'desire I can say what I desire I can live fast if I desire I can go slow-moving all evening long I ' m a produced lady, I ' m a grown up female I can do whatever I desire,. I can do whatever I'desire Whatever it is I ' m a grown woman As well as I understand that I got. obtain whatever she wants That lady, that girl She got that tight, that limited Them children, them boys, They do whatever she like I'' m a grown female( vocal singing in an international language) I ' m a grown up woman( vocal singing in a foreign language) I ' m a produced female( singing in a foreign language) I can do whatever I desire,. I can do whatever I desire I'' m a grown up lady, ' reason I ' m grown I can do whatever I want I ' m a grown up (quick positive music) I'' m a grown lady I can do whatever I desire I'' m a grown female I can do whatever I want, ever before I want I'' m a grown woman I can do whatever I desire, ever I want I'' m a produced lady I can do whatever I want, ever I desire I'' m a grown female I can do whatever I desire, ever I want I'' m a grown lady I can do whatever I want, ever before I desire I'' m a produced woman I can do whatever I want,. ever before I desire, ever before I want. ( fast upbeat songs) I remember being young, tough, brave I understood what I needed I was investing all my evenings and days Laid back day fantasizing Look at me, I'' m a big woman currently Stated I'' m gon ' do something Told the world I would paint this town Currently betcha I run this, ah ' Cause I put it, down I can do whatever I desire I ' m a grown grown upLady I ' m a grown grown up Lady can do whatever I want,. I can do whatever I desire I'can be bad if I'desire I can claim what I desire I can live fast if I desire I can go slow all night long I ' m a produced woman, I ' m a grown female I can do whatever I want,.


pexels-photo-3746156.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/beyonce-grown-woman-bonus-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment