Saturday 1 April 2023

DJEMBÉ LES VOOR BEGINNERS BIJ AFRIKA PERCUSSIE | #rotterdam #djembé

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IMPudo_292g


I'' m going to find out just how to play a djembe. I ' m going to play the djembé currently, I ' m really looking forward to it. Well, this is the djembe I'' m going to play later on. Fingers with each other, as flat as possible. And the angle was ... - The slack. - A little by doing this. This way. Yes? - Great! I liked it extremely a lot. I actually liked it too. Yes, very enjoyable and also extremely loosened up. Very instructional too. If you believe, hey I have a feeling of rhythm or not ... Everyone has rhythm. - Everybody has rhythm. Don'' t neglect your Rotterdam pass. 25% price cut on the introductory course. Today I'' m going to do something actually great. I'' m going to learn exactly how to play a djembe. I ' m going to play the djembé currently, I ' m actually looking onward to it. Let'' s go! Well, this is the djembe I'' m going to play later.


pexels-photo-6190859.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/djembe-les-voor-beginners-bij-afrika-percussie-rotterdam-djembe/

No comments:

Post a Comment