Saturday 1 April 2023

TRY NOT TO LAUGH (African Edition 2)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpaRXM4howY


Not funny enough for me to laugh yet it it is funny Guy in video clip: Like if i shoot yo my males gon na fire wid me If I determined to smack him in the Sorry bout that.If I determine to smack my guy smacking him with me Currently if I obtained ta pass away, my guys dying with me You recognize what I'' m saying If I boycott Starbucks my guy'' s boycotting Starbucks wid me JJ: EH Guy in video clip: If I draw another prick JJ: EY YO Man in video clip: my male'' s drawing a cock wid me JJ: EY YO Guy in video clip: If I cancel my Netflix, my guy'' s terminating his Netflix wid me JJ: HOOOOO Guy in video clip: That'' s how I ride. It'' s covid-19, it ' s a virus cake Are you significant? I can'' t see don ' t worry regarding it JJ: What ' s happening below * man farts * oh no oh no oh noooo Video clip: Hey there travelers however we are having a clinical emergency situation onboard, is there by any type of chance a physician That should have been you.What? Not amusing enough for me to laugh yet it it is amusing Male in video clip: Like if i shoot yo my males gon na shoot wid me If I decided to slap him in the Sorry bout that.If I choose to smack my guy slapping him with me Currently if I got ta die, my males dying with me You understand what I'' m stating If I boycott Starbucks my male'' s boycotting Starbucks wid me JJ: EH Male in video clip: If I suck one more penis JJ: EY YO Man in video clip: my man'' s drawing a cock wid me JJ: EY YO Male in video: If I terminate my Netflix, my guy'' s terminating his Netflix wid me JJ: HOOOOO Guy in video: That'' s exactly how I ride. Various other male: I can'' t do that Yo I'can ' t do that, I can ' t do that Guy in video: What yo chatting regarding Men argue Other guy: I aint drawing no body Guy continue screaming at each other JJ: My male'' s gone, Jeez damn Video: Lease is expensive So when my partner relocation in with me, I told her she had to divide the rent.She has paid every month on time JJ: Ok Video: But I actually own this home JJ: Ahhhh wise Smart smaaarrttt smart I mean after she see'' s this tiktok Or should I say reels she gon na be pissed Video clip: Like lots of others, I simply stole my neighbours ADT indication to hinder thiefs JJ: people do that? I'' m so sorry Yo he sank he drowned Learn exactly how to swim guy learn just how to swim * Video proceeds * JJ: Ohh male Video clip: Daddy I got a present for you Left or? It'' s covid-19, it ' s a virus cake Are you severe? I can'' t see put on ' t concern about it JJ: What ' s happening here * man farts * oh no oh no oh noooo Video clip: Hello guests unfortunately we are having a medical emergency onboard, is there by any type of chance a medical professional That should have been you.What?


pexels-photo-5853829.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/try-not-to-laugh-african-edition-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment