Friday 26 May 2023

Aya Nakamura - 40% (Clip officiel)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5fY6W2QaU88


It'' s dead I ' ll brush you off However I had informed you I'was vicious To be straightforward I ' m not really wise As well as you can not reject my mood I'' m as well charming, you dig my timiniks (the means I mess with you) He informed me child mom sorry Be mild, I'' m going insane'Something isn ' t right As well as when you exist like that, I ' m just at 40%You're being moody quit that That was simply a video game, do not get ahead of on your own However oh my God this is so sweet, yeah I ' m driving him mad He is surprised that's not made complex Child for you there ' s everything, for you there'' s everything I've changed the bargain, gon na control him Don ' t know that you believe I was I've seen through your method, Rampampam I think you felt it, you missed out on the opportunity I got the trigger It goes like Rampampam Knock knock knock, who'' s there? I ' ve had sufficient, stop, who ' s there? You get closer, I relocate even more And currently you desire to presume my weaknesses I'' m as well charming, you dig my timiniks (the way I mess with you) He told me child mama sorry Be mild, I'' m going insane Something isn'' t right And when you lie like that, I'' m only at 40%You're being irritable quit that That was just a game, do not get in advance of yourself But oh my God this is so sweet, yeah I'' m driving him crazy He is surprised that's not made complex Baby for you there'' s whatever, for you there ' s whatever I've changed the deal, gon na control him yeah How you gon na exist like that?


pexels-photo-6190867.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/aya-nakamura-40-clip-officiel/

No comments:

Post a Comment