Wednesday 24 May 2023

UK LIVING: FINALLY COOKING MY FAVOURITE AFRICAN FOOD IN UK🙈/SHOPPING & PRICES😳/CLEANING.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/K2pAaJwjYc4


many thanks thanks greetings you'' re welcome back to my channel it'' s your lady Sarah so today is Saturday um what'' s the time I think it must be 7 or 7 30. I need to inspect that to make sure so normally you guys understand I such as to start my Vlog outside your house when I start my waka waka however I. made a decision to start this very early morning in the Comforts of my house so you guys should allow'' s. go roll together with me so for today normally on Saturday mornings when I get up and just. clean everywhere I go to the fitness center then from the fitness center hi there see me I'' m only audio speaker zero after that from the fitness center I'' ll go and also do grocery store shopping or if I'' m mosting likely to I ' ve not even. been cooking allow me recognize also like since I concerned the UK yet today I intend to cook a. fuzzy roll so I'' ll be going to the African store to get all those my mayday mayday as well as. I'' m going to reveal you men yet today I'' m not going to the health club since I'' ve been solid. I ' ve been strong'for a while currently and if I ' m going to do any kind of kind of exercise it will certainly be. I ' m strong since hey this country when you state you ' re strong it implies different things. is very powerful and also I'' m currently made use of to it as an African infant as a child of God you make use of. this your tongue to speak favorable things into your life so I am more powerful people so I'' m. just recuperating to ensure that'' s why I ' m not going to the fitness center today but if I would do any type of kind. of workout it will be in this house so I'' m simply I just came downstairs currently simply going. to tidy up when I go outdoors to continue this Vlog so fine so guys I am done and. everywhere is clean so currently I'' m gon na get prepared and go outside I'' m food preparation today alright let . me make morning meal for my youngsters thus far so excellent they have actually been eating this. Men. I'' m outside here I concerned this African shop in London I informed you men I wanted to cook. today I have not cooked because I came to this like chef soup soup soup so I said today. I promised my lawn individuals that I'' m mosting likely to prepare today so I ' m here trying to get uh ingredients so I might reveal you men now or possibly I'' ll. reveal you individuals when I get to since the weather condition is actually cold and also I'' m truly tired like today. is a careless Saturday for me I won'' t even exist but allow'' s go allow ' s go let ' s go so this is. grown I ' m going to no this planted no people need to ignore that I ' m mosting likely to start. with this and also when I'get in I ' ll show you guys the various other stuffs and I brought my. Music] all right individuals so I am back from the marketplace um. you guys can hear my children they ' re just crying I truly desire to do this very very quick so.'I ' m back from the marketplace I went to such as 3 various stores if you see the way I was. dealing with calculator look for the price there most likely to one more shop look for the price. and compare the cost prior to purchasing ah hey I was just calculating computing so I went. to like four various stores to get all the things that I bought so I'' m going to reveal you. people however let me begin with the I'' ll most likely to the African food later on let'' s begin to do so. I had the ability to obtain these three grapes from Iceland store for 5 extra pounds they were doing. um what is their 3 three of this channel for 5 pounds so when I mosted likely to Audi and also. I looked for the rate of one of these it was one pounds 89 Pence so guys that'' s it. I had the ability to save tiny money so I obtained this three or five pounds so allow me simply move it . aside then I got this chicken bust I reached as a result of the children since it has. a smiley simply to urge them to eat my kids they don'' t consume also I don ' t understand what. to do like I provide them most vitamins whatever they put on'' t eat so I don ' t also understand is they. are growing or I'wear ' t understand how to describe it so I simply acquire all these cartoon points. just to see if it would draw them to eat at the very least you people ought to disregard the history. sound you know I have children so allow'' s move on allow ' s go on so I obtained shrimps like I claimed. previously on today I am mosting likely to cook a Furby roadway today I'' ve not cooked like prepared cookies so today I'' m going to cook so I got shrimps all. these little small ones what they call them cold water prawns hey I stated France sorry all right so I obtained this um yogurt two bits I'' ve. never attempted it before yet I recognize I acquired it because of the children so allow me see just how it. looks like um see anything kids I wish they like it due to the fact that all these kids you simply. acquire purchase the end of the day God understanding and also for your take care of as well as not consume it then I. obtained um french fries um um I'' ll come back to this since there ' s a story behind it I got. as well much this pepper currently this pepper now is gold in UK oh excellent hi I obtained one of these. I think they typically claimed it like I believe they stated 13 pounds or um 13.13 Pence or something 13p yes as well as I got this. one for 59p today so this pepper is extremely very limited like prior to you recognize you won'' t also. find any type of pepper in the shop so pepper that is gold though this one I got an IP um allow'' s come back to this this I obtained pasta. I think pasta was one pound 70p or something where is my I need to discover. I'' m going to discover this um this is from the Iceland for the grapes I'' m mosting likely to discover. the various other one I received from um Audi because I obtained all of this from Audi I assumed you people. I mosted likely to such as four different shops ah calculator work fine let me just discuss this so I obtained. this almond um raisins vanilla remove because I wish to make granola I wish to make granola. however all the active ingredients are not total yet but I just saw it as a chance let me. just acquire it now so when I'' m ready to make the granola I would so I acquired this for granola. pumpkin conserve Flex seed almond I still have a whole lot to include like cashew groundnut as well as rolled. oats which I didn'' t see so I just purchased it to keep it when I ' m all set as well as I got warm. chocolate hot delicious chocolate as well as this is pasta once again um sausages poultry I'' m mosting likely to utilize for my F4 because. when I went to the African store the price of the meat that I was seeing ah it took I. stated all right let'' s go back to poultry regard your sex regard on your own I just acquired poultry. though please so people this growing I got 3 for one pounds 80 Pence yes so I got. 6 of it so anytime I go as well as acquire plantain similar to this and also I used to choose the large huge. sizes because no matter the size you choose it'' s still 3 four one extra pounds 80 pounds. so I picked the huge big ones then hey I was also the one that opened the container so like that large huge plantain so okay after that. I purchased ugu this ugu is the one that is surprising me hey God offer me that there in Nigeria I. made use of to be the the queen of ugu supplier I bought this Ugo can you men see it I purchased. this ugu for two pounds 2 pounds please allow'' s do conversion alright allow'' s simply claim one pounds is 900 Abby. please 900 times four hmm oluwa see I got 2 4 extra pounds African food in in London. is pricey however you know abroad it'' s expensive oh wait did this guy placed this paper below oh. so he billed me oh so I got these 4 pepper I don'' t recognize just how much this man billed. brand-new seriously and also we have Pepe atomo I currently picked you after that I bear in mind that we we have. this pepper in your home so I thought I dropped it so I loaded it what did I spend for it let. me think oh my God this four Pepe from them so that'' s it for that ' s all I got so let me. simply set up these things then we'' ll start the food preparation international let me just utilize. bread as well okay individuals so every one of this today currently just how much. did I invest I need to check my phone I assume every one of this ah today I invested like every 40. something extra pounds I'' ll check as well as when I when I begin the cooking I'' ll tell you individuals I need. to make sure just how much I invested in every one of this so allow me eat initially I'' ll be right back so. guys I won'' t have the ability to place in the old food preparation video in this Vlog due to the fact that hi there it is really. extremely long so I'' m mosting likely to post it in my following video Vlog and presume what individuals all the while. I was videoing my food preparation video clips offering you guys cooking abilities all the sound there was. no audio in the video clip hi there I was so painful I need to do a voiceover by the time I'' m all set. to post that cooking video clip anyways guys thanks individuals for watching please do not fail to remember. to subscribe to my channel thanks international. I'' m going to show you individuals however today I'' m not going to the health club since I'' ve been solid. I ' ve been solid'for a while currently as well as if I ' m going to do any kind of kind of workout it will certainly be. I ' m solid since hey this country when you state you ' re strong it indicates different things. I place ' t been feeling also well since I remember when my boy was not really feeling fine. I ' m back from the market I went to like three different shops if you see the method I was.


pexels-photo-3622643.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/uk-living-finally-cooking-my-favourite-african-food-in-uk%f0%9f%99%88-shopping-prices%f0%9f%98%b3-cleaning/

No comments:

Post a Comment