Saturday 20 May 2023

It's Goin' Down (from Descendants 2) (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Vv-zcAoer8


Welcome! ! Huh! Let'' s get this celebration started I vow I'' m cold-hearted There'' s no settlement I'' m not right here for debatin ' You need some motivation? Simply look at Ben ' s face then Ask on your own how much time you assume I ' ll stay person I ' ll toss him overboard as well as let him swim with awesome sharks You either hand over the stick or he ' ll be ripped apart Now allow ' s all just be wise, For you that should be hard You ' ll get your wand, nobody needs to come to any harm Don ' t try to frighten, your bark is much worse than your bite That ' s the baddest of them all? I presume we ' re. figuring out tonight Allow ' s go, bring it on,. much better'offer us what we desire It ' s the stick for the crown,. if you wear ' t it ' s goin ' down Allow ' s go, make your action,. peace or battle', it'' s up to you Provide him up as well as do it now,. if you wear ' t it ' s goin ' down We want the stick,. or else the'king'is gone' Your time is going out,. you need to really. enjoy your mouth Allow ' s go, pound for extra pound,. we ' re prepared. to stand our ground Put your swords up,. put ' em up, it ' s goin ' down Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh 'Make the profession! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh Or stroll the slab! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh Make the trade! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh Or stroll the slab! Okay, appearance,. this is not a discussion,. it ' s a do or pass away situation If you don ' t give me. back the king. I ' ll have no doubt I ' ll offer you right below,. and I put on ' t need an appointment This way your. entire pirate crew. can have a demonstration Launch him now and also we. can go our separate ways Unless you'wan na manage me. as well as the VK ' s To ensure that ' s. your huge speech, huh? A vacant last chance? All it takes is one swing. as well as I ' ll embarrass him Issue of reality,. make one incorrect relocation. and also I ' ll debilitate him And also if he also begins to slide,. I ' ll remove him All it takes is one wrong look. and also I ' ll Harry, we obtain it, cool Let ' s go, bring it on,. better offer us what we want It ' s the wand for the crown,. if you put on ' t it ' s goin ' down Let ' s go, make your move,. tranquility or war, it ' s up to you Offer him up and do it currently,. if you don'' t it ' s goin ' down We desire the wand,. otherwise the'king'is gone' Your time is running out,. you ought to really see. your mouth Let ' s go, extra pound for pound,. we ' re ready. to stand our ground Place your swords up,. placed ' em up, it ' s goin ' down Hey, we put on ' t need to choose We wear ' t need to. light the fuse Mal, whatever you do,. it ' s gon na be a lose-lose There ' s got to be. 'a much better method Uma, I promise,. I ' ll provide you your possibility You ' ll have your state Foolish king, you offer me? You ' re gon na. give me an opportunity? Well, not an opportunity! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh,.'make the trade ! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh,. or walk the slab! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh Make the profession! Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh Or stroll the slab!. Let'' s get this event began I promise I'' m cold-hearted There'' s no arrangement I'' m not here for debatin ' You need some motivation? I guess we ' re. I ' ll have no doubt I ' ll offer you right below,. I ' ll remove him All it takes is one incorrect look. I ' ll offer you your possibility You ' ll have your claim Foolish king, you offer me?


pexels-photo-3746156.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/its-goin-down-from-descendants-2-official-video-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment