Thursday 1 September 2022

Balafon - Talking about the African musical instrument with Milena Sá

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EIn9WR6QU58


There ' s the Chatting Drum in Senegal which is remarkable, you can make several noises controlling it with your arm, it ' s so stunning. There ' s an additional location I ' d love to go: Cuba I ' d like to research Salsa and'all Cuban music, it ' s one of my dreams. To play songs is when I fulfill myself ... I dropped like I ' m in Heaven when I ' m playing. It has the gourds below ... have an appearance ... And that'' s it that produces the noise. It ' s a big Cosmos Percussion is a globe. There ' s the Talking Drum in Senegal which is fantastic, you can make many noises regulating it with your arm, it ' s so stunning. There ' s one more location I ' d love to go: Cuba I ' d like to research Salsa as well as'all Cuban music, it ' s one of my dreams. To play music is when I fulfill myself ... I fell like I ' m in Heaven when I ' m playing.


pexels-photo-6193723.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/balafon-talking-about-the-african-musical-instrument-with-milena-sa/

No comments:

Post a Comment