Friday 21 October 2022

Burna Boy - Want It All (feat. Polo G) [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W0FE2Hjn30E


♪ ambience ♪ ♪ music begins ♪ ♪ Whole time I was grinding I been trying to achieve ♪ ♪ Remember when them say them no believe in me no more ♪ ♪ I was sleeping on the ground on the cold floor ♪ ♪ Whole time I was grinding I been trying to achieve ♪ ♪ Working night and day you know my people no dey sleep ♪ ♪ I got every Louis V collection from Virgil ♪ ♪ Now my life a fashion show no rehearsal ♪ ♪ Dior from Kim Jones Bottega from Daniel♪ ♪100k my rings so I'm not shaking no hands No ♪ ♪ Really rich but grind like I ain't got **** at all ♪ ♪ I give them just a little but.


pexels-photo-6192181.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

Now I want it all ♪ ♪ So if anybody ask what about for, ♪ ♪ for all the times you no pick up when l called ya I know ♪ ♪ when I came into this world, I was solo ♪ ♪ So to me your opinion na your nyash-hole ♪ ♪ Don't vex because I said I did it on my own ooh ♪ ♪ If I enter fire now shey una go follow ♪ ♪ I am telling you back in Oh nine, I'm feeling so low ♪ ♪ No lie no cap God knows ♪ ♪ You dey talk like say you know because you no know ♪ ♪ If he was here right now I'll tell you ask Gambo ♪ ♪ Remember when them say them no believe in me no more ♪ ♪ I was sleeping on the ground on the cold floor ♪ ♪ Whole time I was grinding I been trying to achieve ♪ ♪ Working night and day you know my people nodey sleep ♪ ♪ I Got every Louis v collection from Virgil ♪ ♪ Now my life a fashion show no rehearsal ♪ ♪ Dior from Kim Jones bottega from Daniel ♪ ♪ 100k my rings so I'm not shaking no hands No ♪ ♪ In my stomach butterflies ♪ ♪ Aint been the same since my brothers die ♪ ♪ We woke up like **** it, slide ♪ ♪ Never put a **** above the guys ♪ ♪ I had dug in deep into your heart and I discovered lies ♪ ♪They gon tell my story I'm that ***** what they summarize ♪ ♪ I came out a winner I don't care what happened otherwise ♪ ♪ Long nights I remember we don't ask to let them cutters ride ♪ ♪ Made it out the gutter cant go back to what I used to do ♪ ♪ We just get money **** ****, you know the usual ♪ ♪ And this **** forever, can't accept the thought of losing you♪ ♪ Lotta pressure on me from obstacles I'm moving through ♪ ♪ Remember when them say them no believe in me no more ♪ ♪ I was sleeping on the ground on the cold floor ♪ ♪ Whole time I was grinding I been trying to achieve ♪ ♪ Working night and day you know my people no dey sleep ♪ ♪ I Got every Louis v collection from Virgil ♪ ♪ Now my life a fashion show no rehearsal ♪ ♪ Dior from kim Jones bottega from Daniel ♪ ♪ 100k my rings so I'm not shaking no hands No ♪ ♪ Can't believe I really came home with a Grammy ♪ ♪ I was in the mansion celebrating with the family ♪ ♪You don't come from where I'm from, you may not understand me♪ ♪ Obviously I never cared about your understanding ♪ ♪ Got the biggest honour from Port Harcourt city ♪ ♪ Whole time I was there I was just looking at my daddy ♪ ♪ Felt that nothing else seeing him as proud as he can be ♪ ♪ I get emotional when I talk about my daddy ♪ ♪ Who'd have thought I'd take it this far ♪ ♪ Did it all with my art and it came from the heart ♪ ♪ Now they take me to court ♪ ♪But it's cool because my Richard mill is now worth half a mill♪ ♪ and the price going up so I don't need no love ♪ ♪ Remember when them say them no believe in me no more ♪ ♪ I was sleeping on the ground on the cold floor ♪ ♪ Whole time I was grinding I been trying to achieve ♪ ♪ Working night and day you know my people no dey sleep ♪ ♪ I Got every Louis v collection from Virgil ♪ ♪ Now my life a fashion show no rehearsal ♪ ♪ Dior from Kim Jones bottega from Daniel ♪ ♪ 100k my rings so I'm not shaking no hands No ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ music fades ♪

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/burna-boy-want-it-all-feat-polo-g-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment