Wednesday 26 October 2022

CKay – Emiliana [Official Acoustic Video]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FDa7vssD5sI


All because of you I be on the phone all night long No be small thing wey you do to me oh nuh nuh nuh I be on my business shawty but you be on my mind shawty Ebelebe oloma my honey ahh Kiss me through the cellular Kiss me through the phone Can’t you see I’m into ya Can’t you see I’m in love Kiss me through the cellular Kiss me through the phone You’re messing with my medula Highkey I don kolo oh no Emiliana oh Emiliana oh Emiliana oh no Emiliana oh Emiliana oh Emiliana oh no You’re one in a million oh in a million oh in a million oh no My Emiliana oh Emiliana oh Emiliana oh no Girl I wanna, wanna know what it feel like - (what it feel like) Make I know as e be for real life - (for real life) Inna my condo loving up your body in fast and slow mo If I hit you with my combo Girl you will never ever let me go, hold on to me Kiss me through the phone Can’t you see I’m into ya Can’t you see I’m in love Kiss me through the cellular Kiss me through the phone You’re messing with my medula Highkey I don kolo oh no Emiliana oh Emiliana oh Emiliana oh no Emiliana oh Emiliana oh Emiliana oh no You’re one in a million oh in a million oh in a million oh no My Emiliana oh


null

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/ckay-emiliana-official-acoustic-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment