Monday 31 October 2022

The Girl From Ipanema - Stan Getz & João Gilberto (Cover by Evan Nicole Bell)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-xpvFV-zCU


Do do Tall, as well as tan, as well as young, as well as wonderful The woman from Ipanema goes strolling And also when she passes Each one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"". Oh and when she relocates She'' s like a samba that. Swings so great as well as guides so mild And when she passes,. Every one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"" Oh, but I see her so sadly. I question exactly how do I tell her I like her Oh yes, I would provide his heart so gladly. However each day as she walks to the sea You recognize she looks directly ahead not at me. Olha que coisa mais linda mais cheia de graça É ela menina que vem que passa. Num doce balanço caminho do mar Moça do corpo dourado do sol de Ipanema. O seu balançado é mais que um poema É a coisa mais linda que eu já vi passar. Oh, but I enjoy her so unfortunately.


pexels-photo-6957174.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/the-girl-from-ipanema-stan-getz-joao-gilberto-cover-by-evan-nicole-bell-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment