Friday 28 October 2022

Careless Whisper - Vintage 1930's Jazz Wham! Cover feat. Robyn Adele Anderson & Dave Koz

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lVXziMFEqX0


I really feel so not sure As I take your hand And also lead you to the dance flooring As the music dies Something in your eyes Telephone calls to mind a cinema And all its sad farewells I'' m never gon na dance once again I understand you'' re not a fool. The means I danced with you. Please remain And I'' m never gon na dance once more Guilty feet have actually got no rhythm Though it'' s very easy to pretend I recognize you'' re not a fool Ought to'' ve understood better than to rip off a good friend As well as squander the possibility that I'' ve been provided So I'' m never gon na dance once again The means I danced with you I understand you'' re not a fool. The way I danced with you. Please remain And also I'' m never gon na dance once more And lose the chance that I'' ve been offered So I'' m never gon na dance once more


pexels-photo-6595196.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/careless-whisper-vintage-1930s-jazz-wham-cover-feat-robyn-adele-anderson-dave-koz-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment