Saturday 22 October 2022

I Came For You - Planetshakers || Worship Drumming Tutorial (+sheet music)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gBc9C8ysSeo


hi buddies its crystal here and as assured today I bring to you part two of my prayer drum analysis for the planet shaker tune I came for you in this video clip I'' ll be doing a full playthrough on the set along with some notation at the base of the display and also some brief notes somewhere around right here explaining the various components of the song I talked about the listening to this tune in component 1 which will assist this video clip make a little bit more sense so if you missed that I'' ll put the web link to the video someplace over here and yeah you'' re not talking more drumming Swami and also just one touch from I put aside all diversions due to the fact that I came for you I maintain come on let'' s microwave it let your spirit it is play we have actually come I truly hope that you'' ve learned something from this video clip as to whether or not I'' ll be doing even more of these type of videos truthfully I haven'' t a hint you tell me not rhetorical really inform me such as in the comments below let me understand if you intend to see more of this kind of things in the meanwhile if you enjoyed it please offer this video a like subscribe if you wish to stay tuned to even more drumming content for me and also I will see you next time till then turning below and also some note up right here wait that'' s annotation as well as symbols get it yeah annotation as well as I'' ll just go away I truly wish that you'' ve learned something from this video as to whether or not I'' ll be doing more of these kinds of video clips honestly I sanctuary'' t a clue you tell me not rhetorical really inform me such as in the remarks listed below let me recognize if you desire to see more of this kind of things in the meanwhile if you appreciated it please provide this video clip a like subscribe if you desire to remain tuned to more drumming material for me as well as I will certainly see you following time till after that rotation listed below as well as some comment up here wait that'' s note as well as notation obtain it yeah comment and I'' ll just go away


pexels-photo-6957258.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/i-came-for-you-planetshakers-worship-drumming-tutorial-sheet-music/

No comments:

Post a Comment