Friday 21 October 2022

Nirvana - Dumb (Live On MTV Unplugged, 1993 / Unedited)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GtBhclCigH0


- Um... Well, let's do it now, then. Oh, we can't play those two back-to-back, can we? Oops. Okay. Yeah, but "On a Plane"'s tuned down to a D. Let's just play them back-to-back. Who cares? It'll be edited different. This is a television show. (audience laughing) - John, we're gonna do um "Dumb" now, dummy. (guitars being plucked) (soft percussion) (guitar being tuned) - One, two, three, four. ♪ I'm not them ♪ ♪ I can pretend ♪ ♪ The sun's gone ♪ ♪ And I have a light ♪ ♪ The day is done ♪ ♪ I'm having fun ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ Maybe just happy ♪ ♪ Think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ Think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ Think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ My heart is broke ♪ ♪ But I have some glue ♪ ♪ Help me inhale ♪ ♪ And mend it with you ♪ ♪ We'll float around ♪ ♪ And hang out on clouds ♪ ♪ Then we'll come down ♪ ♪ And have a hangover ♪ ♪ Have a hangover ♪ ♪ Have a hangover ♪ ♪ Have a hangover ♪ ♪ Skin the sun, fall asleep ♪ ♪ Wish away, the soul is cheap ♪ ♪ Lesson learned, wish me luck ♪ ♪ Soothing burn wake me up ♪ ♪ I'm not like them ♪ ♪ But I can pretend ♪ ♪ The sun is gone ♪ ♪ But I have a light ♪ ♪ The day is done ♪ ♪ I'm having fun ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ Maybe just happy ♪ ♪ I think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ I think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ I think I'm just happy ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ ♪ I think I'm dumb ♪ (audience applauding) (guitar being plucked) (guitar being tuned) - Okay, the reason we didn't want to play these two songs in a row because they're exactly the same song.


pexels-photo-6190864.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

(audience laughing).

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/nirvana-dumb-live-on-mtv-unplugged-1993-unedited/

No comments:

Post a Comment