Monday 24 October 2022

Took Singala- Amadou Diallo

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MsD_2U8moyQ


My family are mostly a nomadic people. They call them Fulani.. Fulani People mostly They have some of them can come from traditional drumming. And some of them drum. My parents, my family no one drummed before. It's only me and my family because I'm so lucky because i lived with so many different cultures next to my home town. And I have friends. So that family; they're like called Creo. Creo is like the people who tell the stories. And they play drums. Then later I saw these people playing different drums. Then I said Oh, I wanna learn this too. If I can play that one, then I can learn that one So now I learned all the different drums. I play djembe, zumzum,. I play tabala. and make..This is the first instrument I made with a can. This is a can and running string.


pexels-photo-6193720.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

And these are called tuksungala. And I play this with a little pick. I made my own pick. to play with it. .

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/took-singala-amadou-diallo/

No comments:

Post a Comment