Monday 3 October 2022

Mix of Languages and Rhythms in African Music ft. John Hassan [SUBTITLED]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W09M2ASok8M


It'' s a mix I do ... I mix the songs from Mozambique ... there we have the traditional rhythm Marrabenta. (Conventional Marrabenta tune from Mozambique) So I mix Marrabenta, and there'' s a little bit of Brazilian music in it too. I assume music is ... it ' s part of my life because considering that I was a kid I already recognized ... I currently had that feeling that it was my gift.And I can ' t live without music. I'' m Luis Reys and also today I'' m visiting an artist from Mozambique, living in South Africa: John Hassan John mix rhythms as well as languages to create an interesting modern songs. It'' s a mix I do ... I blend the music from Mozambique ... there we have the conventional rhythm Marrabenta. (Standard Marrabenta tune from Mozambique) So I blend Marrabenta, and there'' s a bit of Brazilian music in it also. And also there ' s a mix of languages in it? I believe songs is ... it ' s component of my life due to the fact that considering that I was a kid I currently knew ... I already had that feeling that it was my gift.And I can ' t live without songs.


pexels-photo-6193723.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/mix-of-languages-and-rhythms-in-african-music-ft-john-hassan-subtitled/

No comments:

Post a Comment