Monday 12 June 2023

:0200: Garden Introduction. Part.8. Magic Trees.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-CuHZjrYUc


greetings. it is18th of April today that is the Apple number four, one of the magic tree, this tree is a very really special tree and also the crown of all those magic trees which I have in my garden, it has been implanted with 51 different selections of apples, originally I started grafting on it with the one of my favored range khala, I have actually implanted that selection on every solitary branch of it that is their one of the implanting joint that'' s one more one, all those tags which have been made by cutting the the beverage canisters, they represent a various range most of the selections they did fruit in 2015 but few selections I have actually just recently added and couple of are in the waiting checklist that will certainly take the number of selections it will have more than 51 at this min it has 51 ranges I will put all the related links under the video.Origionaly when I began with the khala variety then I obtained gorton selection and made few brief videos which I made at one phase it had only 23 selections on it. that remained in year 2016. I included some even more ranges which took its number to 42.


pexels-photo-947422.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/0200-garden-introduction-part-8-magic-trees/

No comments:

Post a Comment