Friday 16 June 2023

DAILY ROUTINE VILLAGE LIFE IN AFRICA/MOZAMBIQUE/COOKING RURAL STYLE FOOD

https://www.youtube.com/embed/SlabpNKPDDI


Hello close friends, hello to everyone, my name is Narcia. Andre, I'' m African I stay in Mozambique, Maputo Province, I'' m African Sun-Shine, today I'' m in Gaza. Province, Chibuto Area, Mupaiaia region visiting my grandma, a mom of my mom, my mom'' s mom and also I ' m living a village life right here as you can see we have our typical a residence here as well as other things, this is Mozambique fact yet living here is an excellent experience often. it'' s essential to come to a location such as this one to understand exactly how individuals lives and also, afterwards experience you, you can recognize what you have you can thank God Everyday or about what you have. due to the fact that the other people truth is really really tough and also individuals is living in a perilous,. perilous life and therefore often it'' s essential to check out people in Village to recognize the. worth of the life, the worth of what you have alright foreign international international international international foreign foreign international hi close friends currently I'' m going to prepare a wonderful potato leaves, I ' m mosting likely to prepare below, I ' m mosting likely to prepare a pleasant potato leaves since it'' s our common food right here in Mozambique we like so much sweet. potato sleeves since it'' s very healthy and balanced and also it is very natural and also it'' s really good I'' m mosting likely to show you what I'' m going to do and the ingredients I'' m going to make use of is tomato, onion, oil as well as salt is what I'' m going to utilized to prepare pleasant potato leaves, now to bring the tomato initially I ' m going to make use of this set the oil I think exists on'the kitchen allow me see right here we have the oil all right we don ' t have the oil right here perhaps it ' s there in the kitchen international foreign foreign thank you I ' m going to utilize onion, tomato past as well as oil to cook wonderful potato leaves fine and afterwards we are mosting likely to eat with xima xima is also our standard food in Mozambique all right it isn ' t easy to cook utilizing fire wood yeah occasionally you have to weep international hi close friends is what I'informed you currently I ' m sobbing like in Town isn'' t simple yeah it ' s difficult to stay in'town but it ' s our fact below I ' m going to add another tomato sauce now i ' m going to add the potatoes leaves, where is it? i cleansed it extremely well and now I'' m going to add below in the frying pan fine okay Where is salt? below we have let me search for other possibly is there inside foreign international now I'' m going to include salt pals we are going to add a little water okay very easy sufficient foreign hey yeah this life is really tough international now i m mosting likely to leave this to prepare I will certainly come back currently hi good friends our food our meal is now prepared I'' m mosting likely to offer to my grandmother since she'' s hungry we have Shima remain much from right here please, is dificult to cope with animals, look at this that'' s one even more xima to my grandmother as well as currently I'' m going to offer wonderful potatoes leaves, Curry yes alright allow'' s go international It is excellent African Sun-Shine, wear'' t neglect to click like to this video clip I need your aid to expand below in my network I love you, I love you so a lot, I see you in the following video au revoir.


pexels-photo-4262173.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/daily-routine-village-life-in-africa-mozambique-cooking-rural-style-food-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment