Friday 16 June 2023

How to Play the Flam on Djembe | African Drums

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jVPpIZBlgMA


Speaker 1: Okay, today we are mosting likely to find out how to play the flam stroke on the Djembe drum. Flam is really an American word, it indicates nearly with each other, virtually the same time. You will certainly see this in the solo method of the Djembe, or from any kind of drum. The means you play the flam is you are going to play 2 hands, virtually the very same time. You have great deals as well as great deals of combinations, you have tone, slap, base. So the method I do it in solo may be various The means Bimba does it in his solo. But watch, I can do 2 puts to begin, one hand a little less than the other and I drop them at the same time. So they hit, virtually the exact same time. If you struck the very same time, the drum will certainly deny you, so you want to do one right prior to the following. See, enjoy again, that is left hand lead flam. How do you play the flam? Audio speaker 2: Mine is a little different, due to the fact that as you state, everybody have, do it different.But the way to talk,


pexels-photo-6190859.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

see, if I wish to go quickly I go , if I intended to do, I could. Speaker 1: And after that sometimes you can change audios. Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaker 1: I can do base and put. Audio speaker 2: See, I might do. Speaker 1: I can do, change sides, so you, What I'' m doing there is slap, flam to the tone? Tone, after that I switch sides, so I go, different combinations. Let'' s hear some solo with the flam. Speaker 2: I can do. Speaker 1: It'' s a various method to include embellishment as well as make your solo more exciting. I'' ve seen some drummers hang on one flam phrase Audio speaker 2: Yeah, I can play fast, I can. Audio speaker 1: And also as you see, occasionally the flam can be a little a lot more open or a little a lot more shut, which'' s up to the gamer. So, that'' s how you play the flam on the Djembe drum. Speaker 1: And also after that often you can change Audio speaker 1: I can do base and slap. Speaker 1: I can do, switch sides, so you, Audio speaker 2: Yeah, I can play quickly, I can. Audio speaker 1: And also as you see, sometimes the flam

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/how-to-play-the-flam-on-djembe-african-drums-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment