Monday 12 June 2023

GHANA FUFU [AFRICAN FOOD MUKBANG] COUPLE EATING TASTY PLANTAIN FUFU WITH PALM-SOUP

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cdh68_nwR0E


Hi hello invite back to Ghanafuntube. exactly how are you individuals doing today today'' s video clip is extremely great video clip why I'' m doing this video clip I want. to show you individuals where you can eat gon na at the minute it'' s drizzling it'' s it ' s like raining period. it ' s drizzling anywhere yet that didn ' t stop us to find an excellent food you recognize how love eating whenever. I go to Ghana this video clip is regarding eating where you can consume where you can obtain all the most effective food you. recognize I'' m from Tema initially so you know I'' m going to show you individuals at the map and afterwards do a. little driving about due to the fact that it'' s drizzling it ' s going to be fantastic so this must not stop you. not to consume your great food so the video is regarding it'' s been raining my buddy is coming so we. require to find somewhere to eat so we'' re going to go to the chop-bar and eat some fantastic food. I wish you enjoyed the video clip don'' t forget though are you seeing the video clip ensure you like. it doesn'' t expense anything to like and remarks please let'' s take pleasure in the video clip hey there uh welcome. back to our Network individuals so we'' ve remained in Ghana for almost a week uh we got our Houses. we'' ve been trying to do Airbnb week so it'' s been really actually demanding especially we are managing. everything with like what'' s up phone telephone calls I suggest from another location but you being here actually they. do things appropriately yet even right here you'' re out of the home mosting likely to the store you'' re back everything. is totally different for instance like a basic shower like they put on'' t know the distinction in between. electric shower and water cooker a collection I wear'' t comprehend ghanaians we put on'' t have warm water but. it'' s simply hard this is simply a part of points we desire to share with you men'we ' ll take a seat J-A. will most likely experience the majority of the troubles we'' ve been through yet we'' re going out to obtain. lights we mosted likely to a Royal residence shopping mall or shop where they market electrical things we acquired a light. J-A as the woman that is this a basic light bulb like three or four times she claimed wheeew yeah like yes we. go home the sphere are wrong now we need to drive in the web traffic it'' s raining actually heavily you know. it'' s so much tension yet I just wish to allow you people to understand that it'' s difficult constructing a residence. or refurbishing a home or establishing up a service particularly airbnb in Ghana so let'' s continue we ' ll. share more of our trip with you people stay tuned yep yeah so we have hot fingers warm fingers as well as. my pleasant I just got some incredible searching for 2 years look this for football goats goat meat. and eggs eggs you need a lot more I need added additional tomato soup from sugar I'' m awaiting myself oh my God I have a God is good consider this oh my God this is Sunday Sunday my God even more time um it'' s very soft we'' ll be right here tomorrow thanks this is thanks so the day proceeds we just had a tasty yummy. delicious food currently we'' re heading to Area 25..


pexels-photo-6210449.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/ghana-fufu-african-food-mukbang-couple-eating-tasty-plantain-fufu-with-palm-soup/

No comments:

Post a Comment