Sunday 11 June 2023

DIY DASHIKI DRESS IN 7MIN + 10% DISCOUNT CODE DASHIKI FABRIC 🌍 African Harlem Culture Couture

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HvXXwstgvNs


Hi beloveds:--RRB- For this tutorial you will certainly require 2 meters of dashiki material Fold your textile and when you do this you will see that you are showing the material just how to suffice I utilized a coat I just recently sewn to make the figure out the size of my sleeves Then I reduced it bigger so it would certainly be an oversized dashiki gown Pin the sides, sew it and after that hem the neck, arm opening, all-time low and you'' re done! If you enjoyed this very easy tutorial, click '' like ' and also subscribe for even more videos And also I would certainly love it if you share this tutorial with your good friends Thanks and also see you following time! Likewise follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.


pexels-photo-794063.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/diy-dashiki-dress-in-7min-10-discount-code-dashiki-fabric-%f0%9f%8c%8d-african-harlem-culture-couture/

No comments:

Post a Comment