Tuesday 13 June 2023

The Girl From Ipanema - Stan Getz & João Gilberto (Cover by Evan Nicole Bell)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-xpvFV-zCU


Do do Tall, and also tan, and young, and also beautiful The girl from Ipanema goes walking And also when she passes Each one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"". Oh as well as when she moves She'' s like a samba that. Swings so cool and guides so mild And also when she passes,. Every one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"" Oh, yet I enjoy her so sadly. I wonder exactly how do I inform her I like her Oh yes, I would certainly offer his heart so gladly. Yet each day as she walks to the sea You recognize she looks directly ahead not at me. Olha que coisa mais linda mais cheia de graça É ela menina que vem que passa. Num doce balanço caminho do mar Moça do corpo dourado do sol de Ipanema. O seu balançado é mais que poema É a coisa mais linda que eu já vi passar. Oh, yet I watch her so unfortunately.


pexels-photo-6193720.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/the-girl-from-ipanema-stan-getz-joao-gilberto-cover-by-evan-nicole-bell-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment