Thursday 15 June 2023

Bosh - Djomb (Clip officiel)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zquFZaHw2TQ


Glasses on my nose, I'' m trying to go incognito On the B, I v-esqui the condés, the comico I see a go passing, I. may. not see her twice So I'' m going to see her, I take. my. best voice Great or what? Do you live. around here. or what? I saw you come on the driveway,. your round. makes me romantic Room It flashes the headlights. when it relocates. from delegated right I need to react Since she is djomb, she. imitate a girl. that I'' m loaded with concepts I'' m going down the case, I'' m going back. to do my biff At night, she sees me on YouTube. now she'' s the one who urges She who insists, she that urges Yeah, yeah She ' s djomb, the reduced back. is well. rounded, she'' s djomb Everyone intends to manage her, she. '' s djomb She just looks at me. I puff. that she'' s djomb It ' s past four'o ' clock. ( past four o ' clock) I have to go house. ( I have to go house) No, I can ' t go home alone. gorgeous ladies in the club It'' s about choose.( it ' s about choosing)'It ' s past five o ' clock. (past'five o ' clock) I ' m still not in the house.( I ' m still not in the house) It ' s past 6 o ' clock, I ' m. even not. tired, there will certainly desire, follow me Never ever without my kamas never ever. ( never, never )Kichta for the coco, kichta for. Brownish-yellow You'' ve already laid down your romance, I do. n'' t care You put on ' t desire to be handled. Ka or ka fé la? Why are you looking at me, you desire to. recognize if. I'' m enjoying your terma? raw. ( ola) It will finish up sticking due to the fact that. revers draw in The drug is soft however. the tone-car is tough Each puff brings me closer to. area. I will certainly end up in its moon (Ola, ola, yeah, yeah) She'' s djomb, her lower back. is well. rounded, she'' s djomb( she ' s. djomb )Everyone wishes to 'handle her, she'. ' s djomb. ( she ' s djomb )She only does look at me.( past 4 o ' clock )I have to go residence.( I have to go house) No, I'can ' t go in alone,. ( ola, ola, ola) It'' s previous five. ( past five ) I ' m still not in your home.( I ' m still'not in the house )It ' s past six o ' clock, I ' m. not also. tired, there will certainly seek, follow me She ' s djomb, the lady is pleasant She ' s djomb, the is. raw She is djomb, the go'is wonderful But I bomb, what. is'djomb, what. is she good Vodka, pestle, pillave, tel-hô From dawn, I ' m detach,. I ' m going back. to the bendo You ' re djomb, possibly we ' ll see each other. once again soon I emptied my spheres, not. the knapsack She ' s djomb, the lower back. 'is well. rounded, she'' s djomb( she ' s. djomb) Every person intends to manage her , she. ' s djomb. ( she ' s djomb )She simply checks out me but. ( but I bomb) What is she djomb.( previous four o ' clock) I have to go home.( I have to go home )No, I can ' t go in alone. ola,. ola, what is she djomb) It'' s past five o'' clock. ( past five o ' clock) I ' m still not in your home. (ola, ola, ola) It ' s past six o ' clock, I ' m. not even. weary, there will certainly seek, follow me What is she djomb. ( it ' s about making an option)'It ' s past 5 o ' clock. (previous'five o ' clock) I ' m still not at residence.( I ' m still not at house) It ' s past 6 o ' clock, I ' m. also not. ' s djomb. ( I ' m still'not at residence )It ' s past six o ' clock, I ' m. not also.


pexels-photo-6193717.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/bosh-djomb-clip-officiel/

No comments:

Post a Comment