Thursday 1 June 2023

REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling (Official HD Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zpOULjyy-n8


(light songs) I can'' t fight this feeling any kind of longer And yet I'' m still afraid to let it stream What began as relationship has expanded more powerful I just wish I had the toughness to allow it reveal I inform myself that I. can'' t hold out forever I said there is no factor for my worry ' Cause I feel so secure. in circles in my mind And also it constantly appears that. I'' m followin ' you, woman ' Reason you take me to the locations That alone I'' d never find And also as I wander I'' m maintaining you in view You'' re a candle in the window On a cool, dark wintertime'' s evening As well as I'' m obtaining closer. than I ever believed I might As well as I can'' t fight this sensation anymore I'' ve forgotten what I. started fightin ' for It'' s time to bring this. ship right into the coast And discard the oars, forever ' Reason I can'' t fight. this feeling anymore I'' ve neglected what I. started fightin' ' for As well as if I have to creep upon the floor Come collapsing with your door Child, I can'' t fight. this sensation any longer Ooh (light songs proceeds).


pexels-photo-10433634.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/reo-speedwagon-cant-fight-this-feeling-official-hd-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment