Tuesday 27 December 2022

Beyoncé - Run the World (Girls) (Official Video)

(air rushing) (defiant exciting music) ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ (defiant music intensifying) (defiant music continues) (defiant music continues) (air whooshing) (lively defiant music) ♪ Girls, we run this mutha, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ We run this mutha, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls, we run this mutha, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls, we run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Some of them men think they freak this ♪ ♪ Like we do, but no they don't ♪ ♪ Make your check, come at they neck ♪ ♪ Disrespect us, no they won't ♪ ♪ Boy, don't even try to touch this ♪ ♪ Touch this ♪ ♪ Boy, this beat is crazy, crazy ♪ ♪ This is how they made me ♪ ♪ Made me, Houston, Texas, baby ♪ ♪ This goes out to all my girls ♪ ♪ That's in the club rocking the latest ♪ ♪ Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later ♪ ♪ I think I need a barber, barber ♪ ♪ None of these niggas can fade me ♪ ♪ Fade me ♪ ♪ I'm so good with this, I remind you ♪ ♪ I'm so hood with this ♪ ♪ Boy, I'm just playing ♪ ♪ Come here, baby ♪ ♪ Hope you still like me ♪ ♪ Pay me ♪ ♪ My persuasion ♪ ♪ Can build a nation ♪ ♪ Endless power ♪ ♪ With our love we can devour ♪ ♪ You'll do anything for me ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ It's hot up in here, DJ ♪ ♪ Don't be scared to run this, run this back ♪ ♪ I'm repping for the girls who taking over the world ♪ ♪ Help me raise a glass for the college grads ♪ ♪ 41' Rollie to let you know what time it is, check ♪ ♪ You can't hold me, you can't hold me ♪ ♪ I work my nine to five, better cut my check ♪ ♪ This goes out to all the women getting it in ♪ ♪ You on your grind ♪ ♪ To all the men that respect what I do ♪ ♪ Please accept my shine ♪ ♪ Boy, you know you love it ♪ ♪ How we smart enough to make these millions ♪ ♪ Strong enough to bear the children ♪ ♪ Children ♪ ♪ Then get back to business ♪ ♪ See, you better not play me, me ♪ ♪ Oh, come here, baby ♪ ♪ Hope you still like me ♪ ♪ Pay me ♪ ♪ My persuasion ♪ ♪ Can build a nation ♪ ♪ Endless power ♪ ♪ With our love we can devour ♪ ♪ You'll do anything for me ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls, girls ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ ♪ Who are we ♪ ♪ What we run ♪ ♪ The world ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Who are we ♪ ♪ What we run ♪ ♪ The world ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Who are we ♪ ♪ What do we run ♪ ♪ We run the world ♪ ♪ Who run this mutha ♪ ♪ Who are we ♪ ♪ What we run ♪ ♪ We run the world ♪ ♪ Who run the world ♪ ♪ Girls ♪ (wind gusting) (flags whipping) (feet stomping to attention)


pexels-photo-4315839.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/beyonce-run-the-world-girls-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment