Thursday 22 December 2022

Fish pepper soup/Nigeria food/ African food

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4nODcs1eiRM


hello today I'll be preparing fish pepper soup for this recipe you will need the fish this can be any type of fish but I'll be using tilapia fish I blended the following EU seed not make seed and dry meal onions Maggie salt I use a lot you can also use ginger instead of Aled garlic hot pepper dry scent leave and fish wash and cut your fish put them in the pot i blended the hot pepper garlic Halab onions and this goes into the fish saintly I use 20 ml purpose of spice for this fish you can use more depending on the quantity of the fish salt and Maggie you can also use dry hot pepper for this fish people soup but I prefer to use the fresh one I use scent leaf you can also use Vaseline to make your paper super I use 2 cups of water which is 1 and 1/2 liter of water to cook this pepper soup leave this to cook for 25 minutes or more make sure you taste this if the salt and Maggie is ok for you my fish pepper soup is ready and served with Kaylee's thank you for watching please subscribe for more videos bye


pexels-photo-4262173.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/fish-pepper-soup-nigeria-food-african-food/

No comments:

Post a Comment