Thursday 29 December 2022

Kuami Eugene - Dollar On You (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QQlUzS00dVg


We didn'' t come right here to play King Kong! Rockstar! Oh Yeah Yeah Okumchorla (Miracle) ye ye If you put your body on me I placed my cash on you I put the buck on you girlll If you place your body on me After that I put my cash on you I put my dollar on you girlll Oh girl you'' re looking so amazing For you I believe I'' m going nuts Oh lady your body so outstanding And also I wear'' t wan na leave your sight Girlll ... If you put your body on me I put my cash on you I put the dollar on you girlll. If you place your body on me I placed my cash on you I placed the dollar on you girlll ... I go make you see that Okumchorla (Miracle) Chorla Chorla ee ee ee Okumchorla (Wonder) I go make you see that Okumchorla (Miracle) Chorla Chorla Okumchorla (Miracle) ee ee You make I fall in love My heart recommends you I go show you money cash cash Keep being you, don'' t change My vehicles dey outside I go show you money money cash Oh lady you'' re looking so remarkable For you I think I'' m freaking out Oh lady your body so impressive As well as I wear'' t want to leave your sight Girlll ...


null

If you put your body on me I put my cash on you I put the buck on you girlll. If you put your body on me I put my money on you I put the buck on you girlll. I go make you see that Okumchorla (Wonder) Chorla chorla ee ee ee Okumchorlaa (Miracle) I go make you see that Okumchorla (Wonder) Chorla Chorla Okumchorla (Wonder) ee ee If you place your body on body on I go place my cash on cash on I go put my dollar on dollar on you Oh yeah yeah If you place your body on body on I go place my cash on cash on I go place my buck on buck on you I go make you see that Okumchorla (Wonder) Chorla chorla ee ee Okumchorla (Wonder) I go make you see that Okumchorla (Wonder) Chorla Chorla Okumchorla (Wonder) ee ee Okumchorla (Miracle) ee ee Rockstar Made It.

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/kuami-eugene-dollar-on-you-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment