Sunday 25 December 2022

Miley Cyrus - Like a Prayer (From ATTENTION: MILEY LIVE)

♪ Life is a mystery ♪ ♪ Everyone must stand alone ♪ ♪ I hear you call my name ♪ ♪ And it feels like home ♪ ♪ When you call my name ♪ ♪ It's like a little prayer ♪ ♪ I'm down on my knees ♪ ♪ I want to take you there ♪ ♪ In the midnight hour ♪ ♪ I can feel your power ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer ♪ ♪ You know I'll take you there ♪ ♪ I hear your voice ♪ ♪ It's like an angel sighing ♪ ♪ I have no choice ♪ ♪ I hear your voice ♪ ♪ Feels like flying ♪ ♪ I close my eyes ♪ ♪ Oh God, I think I'm falling ♪ ♪ Out of the sky ♪ ♪ I close my eyes ♪ ♪ Heaven, help me ♪ ♪ When you call my name ♪ ♪ It's like a little prayer ♪ ♪ I'm down on my knees ♪ ♪ I want to take you there ♪ ♪ In the midnight hour ♪ ♪ I can feel your power ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer ♪ ♪ You know I'll take you there ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Life is a mystery ♪ ♪ Everyone must stand alone ♪ ♪ I hear you call my name ♪ ♪ And it feels like home ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer ♪ ♪ Your voice can take me there ♪ ♪ You're like a muse to me ♪ ♪ You are a mystery ♪ ♪ Just like a dream ♪ ♪ You are not what you seem ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer, no choice ♪ ♪ Your voice can take me there ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer, I'll take you there ♪ ♪ It's like a dream to me ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer, I'll take you there ♪ ♪ Just like a dream to me ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer, I'll take you there ♪ ♪ It's like a dream to me ♪ ♪ Just like a prayer, I'll take you there ♪ ♪ It's like a dream to me ♪ ♪ Oh ♪ (energetic music) Thank you! (audience cheers)


pexels-photo-4166353.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/miley-cyrus-like-a-prayer-from-attention-miley-live/

No comments:

Post a Comment