Sunday 25 December 2022

Dopebwoy - Cartier ft. Chivv & 3robi

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KSWRu9b_1-4


Prrr Prrr Prrr I am Lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That's absolutely nothing Pants from Balmain Pants from Balmain Jea-jeans from Balmain Eh, 100 containers is a great deal of gripe Mouth filled with gold like Patricia Paay It's your wifey, she's acting unclean with me You ain't gon na make it, so remain residence I'm the flyest in a full auto You men are pressing the automobile full You men are bending broke everlasting Get a train on a thursday All of my boys have stacks All of my bitches obtained butt Filming hoes on my snap Brand-new chain, I'm honored In my pocket I have actually obtained a bomb Bring up video game incredibly strong I am not chatting about OV I get a train for the fun 100 bottles 100, 100 bottles Lot of men, no bottles You people are sharing, estafette Do not say a word, if you claim, you obtained ta spend In the V.I.P. I am with trappers If you want you can come and test us Oh, you are so crazy, you see I get on fleek I originate from the garage, your pull up video game is weak I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That's absolutely nothing Denims from Balmain Denims from Balmain Jea-jeans from Balmain Glasses from Cartier and also all my glasses are clear Denims as costly as your income, so sit Keep your pal with you, due to the fact that he's acting as a faggot I put liters in your bladder en that's why he is pissed off DJ Khaled obtained the key, that's life, my buddy Cash doesn't grow on a tree But all my niggas purchase weed 4 times a lot more pricey, i'm that g Enjoy me flexing there in Vie I face the dealer I can acquire it but I lease Came in the video game to educate Now I'm lit so they feel me You much better do not come and ask me Even if you have concerns for me, you can Google them She didn't intend to hear me, currently she greets me Yet she knows I am that difficult one 125 for my chain, if you do not think me go ask my jewelry expert I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That'' s nothing Denims from Balmain Pants from Balmain Je-jeans from Balmain Crazy attire, thousands Amusing guys, ciao We are still searching for safes Crazy things, full buses 3robi, pow Burglary's as well as that fucking snow I'm from another level I do not provide a fuck concerning a whore Crazy jean, insane glasses I see them getting frightened of my clothing I do filthy points with your wifey Pow pow pow Watch me laylow in Marrakech Chaos for the money, roley on the wrist Crazy spikes on my loubou For that fucking cash I play incorrect hefty Still a child from the streets Capture the plane to Casablanca Totally Louis Vuitton on a motor Being aggresive with a slut Crazy pants from Balmain Crazy break-in's, we go all-in Do not act motherfucking balling 3robi motherfucker mayne I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That'' s nothing Denims from Balmain Jeans from Balmain Je-jeans from Balmain Prrr


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/dopebwoy-cartier-ft-chivv-3robi/

No comments:

Post a Comment