Wednesday 28 December 2022

BTS (방탄소년단) MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 'Outro : Ego' Comeback Trailer

I go back every day To me of yesterday To the life of giving up I let myself go away But in this world, you know There are truths unchanged Time rushes ever forward There’s no ifs, buts, or maybes Almost forgotten memories return Touch of the devil, fateful recall I still wonder, why did they beckon again Every day ask me, guess it, whip it, repeat oh Nothing that will change, so I lock it up again, close ‘How much love? How much joy?’ Soothe myself and stay calm, alone Yeah I don’t care, it’s all Choices by my fate, so we’re here Look ahead, the way is shinin’ Keep goin’ now (Ready set and begin) That way, way, way Wherever my way Only Ego Ego Ego Just trust myself Life not of j-hope but Jeong Ho-Seok flashes by It must have been full of regret with no hope till I die My dancing was chasing ghosts Blaming my dream, asking why I live and breathe Oh my God Uh time goes by Seven years of anguish come out finally Oppressions all resolved Into my heart come answers from my most trusted ‘Only one hope, only one soul’ ‘Only one smile, only one you’ Definite answer to the truth of the world Only one and unchanging me Right Now I don’t care, it’s all Choices by my fate, so we’re here Look ahead, the way is shinin’ Keep goin’ now (Ready set and begin) That way, way, way Wherever my way Only Ego Ego Ego Just trust myself Way I trust Way I go Became my fate Became my core Hard it was And sad it was Still reassured and Made me know myself Map of the Soul Map of the All That’s my Ego Map of the Soul Map of the All That’s my Ego


null

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/bts-%eb%b0%a9%ed%83%84%ec%86%8c%eb%85%84%eb%8b%a8-map-of-the-soul-7-outro-ego-comeback-trailer/

No comments:

Post a Comment