Sunday 25 December 2022

Usher - U Remind Me (Official Music Video)

- Yo, I ain't seeing you in a minute. But I got something to tell ya, listen. ♪ See the thing about you that caught my eye ♪ ♪ Is the same thing that makes me change my mind ♪ ♪ Kinda hard to explain but girl, I'll try ♪ ♪ You need to sit down, this may take a while ♪ ♪ See this girl, she sorta looks just like you ♪ ♪ She even smiles just the way you do ♪ ♪ So innocent she seemed, but I was fooled ♪ ♪ I'm reminded when I look at you ♪ ♪ You remind of a girl that I once knew ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ Thought that she was the one for me ♪ ♪ 'Til I found out she was on her creep ♪ ♪ Oh, she was sexing everyone ♪ ♪ but me ♪ ♪ This is why we could never be ♪ ♪ You remind of a girl that I once knew ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ I know ♪ ♪ it's so unfair to you ♪ ♪ It's so unfair ♪ ♪ That I relate her ignorance to you ♪ ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ Wish I knew ♪ ♪ Wish I knew how to separate the two ♪ ♪ You remind me ♪ ♪ You ♪ ♪ (echos) ♪ ♪ You ♪ ♪ (echos) ♪ ♪ You ♪ ♪ (echos) ♪ ♪ You ♪ ♪ (echos) ♪ ♪ You ♪ ♪ (echos) ♪ ♪ Whoa ♪ ♪ You remind of a girl that I once knew ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ Gotta let you go ♪ ♪ You remind of a girl ♪ ♪ You remind me ♪ ♪ That I once knew ♪ ♪ Of a girl ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, ♪ ♪ Hey, hey, oh, oh ♪ ♪ I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ You remind me of a girl that I once knew ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ You remind me of a girl that I once knew ♪ ♪ See her face whenever I, I look at you ♪ ♪ Wouldn't believe all of the things she put me through ♪ ♪ This is why I just can't get with you ♪ ♪ I don't know what you came to do girl ♪ ♪ What you came to do ♪ ♪ What you came to do tonight, ay ♪ ♪ But I came to party ♪


null

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/usher-u-remind-me-official-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment