Sunday 4 December 2022

Cheapest African Store In Newcastle | African Grocery In UK | African Shop near me

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xlQtlM3-Vqk


she's the best in newcastle i see all these for 7 50 yeah 7 pounds 50 pins i was like what good morning good afternoon good evening wherever you're watching me from welcome back to my channel for my oldies.. thank you guys so much for always coming back those just see my face for the first time you are highly highly welcome my name is victoria and um i'm a nigerian lifestyle blogger on this channel i just document my naija life in the uk so right now i'm going to an african store so i've been in um newcastle for about a year for a year and um i have visited different um i have visited different african stores up to date but there's this particular one i've not been and um one of my friends just said i should go there you know they have much more things it's kind of cheaper and all those stuff so i'm just going to go ahead and check them out today the name of the african store is um mama africa so i'm going to try and see what i can get there i actually have a long list of things i want to get there so let's see how it goes it's actually about 30 minutes away from here according to google so i just want to walk yeah it's 30 minutes away from here by by leg by leggidis benz so i'm going to be walking 30 minutes to the place it's been a while i actually did um an active exercise so i want to walk so i'm walking for 30 minutes to get there andif you're yet to subscribe kindly subscribe like this video if you like it share this video and um leave me a comment in the comment section okay right now i need to go so that i can check where exactly i need to take according to my google map see you guys in a b so i'm still working i'm about um i have about 15 minutes left now to get there so i've walked like half of the road but i'm getting tired oh my god but i'm not giving up Jesus! say what you wanna say to me okay guys finally i'm here jesus thanks let's start shopping wake up wake up up eyes closed eyes closed like we're dreaming say what you want to say me but you and is just know how it feels i don't know say what you wanna say to me oh i've always passed through this restaurant do i never knew them yes yeah i've been wondering i wanted to buy um hey where do i am so it's easy okay like like seriously this is where molokai even know you like what you said oh my god this is hey guys so i actually just finished um shopping now and i met a colleague and it was like a reunion something hopefully i booked a taxi but i'm waiting for it right now i was damned so tired yeah like very very tired but it has been a fulfilling shopping time oh my god so i just came back and um here are the stuffs i got and again well i have been calmed like since i've been buying like today i just discovered that you can actually pick like a box of chicken for like 15 pounds and you can actually like um split it into two with somebody you guys see all these for 750 yeah seven pounds fifty pounds i was like what like the last time i bought a chicken i think i bought it for around four pounds or five pounds or so and it was not even up to a quarter of these as we i was so so so surprised don't mind me then another discovery that i made was um this you know i did banana and how about we like kamalani so i've actually missed my amala it will be for a very long time actually tried one it'd be cold leave or something like that it looks like um it looks like it went do when i bought it i bought in the pakistan shop yeah but when i tear it up and i saw everything inside i was like no no no no i'm not gonna eat this so i have to try it away so like i said i met a colleague and um she said i should try this that that is what she uses and it is very good it's not of course it will be like the real thing boy it is very close and it is okay so i'm going to be giving this a try i'm going to be giving this a try watched you now oh my god guys thank you so much for watching and um like subscribe please subscribe like my video share my video leave me a comment in the comment section and let me know if you are in the hospital but then uk us or wherever let me know how you've been coping with you know getting your african food or like your local food wherever you are so much guys for watching and i'll see you in my next video bye guys is too scared now thinking i should call


pexels-photo-6210514.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/cheapest-african-store-in-newcastle-african-grocery-in-uk-african-shop-near-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment