Sunday 19 February 2023

African food || Dzorwulu. Ghana ||Travelling Mantra || Ghana Part 7

https://www.youtube.com/embed/M8AEpI0FtKQ


We have to eat this, We don't get anything else here. There is no option for vegetarians. Food is not very expensive in Ghana if you eat in local restaurants. Vah bahut achchha khaana banate hain She is the one who makes very delicious food. The selling price is the same as the Indian price. Principles always beat children. Guddu brother used to eat this a lot in Nigeria, miss you Guddu brother. Look at the store here. You get only this type of product, this has become a business here. This is a Neema market, you get all the masala items. It is just like Kara Bhabli market in Delhi.


Private taxis also work in Ghana, Accra. Uber, Bolt and Yango. These 3 apps work here. You can book a taxi from these apps. Booking a taxi is better because, if you don't have locals with you, these taxi people will keep on taking you on a round. If you have a local with you, he will take you in a local shared taxi, in which we came today morning. Thank you. He took 10 CEDI which is 100 INR. I saw a local restaurant today morning. We have come here to eat in that restaurant. We will eat some local food. I have taken the food, rice and chicken. We have to eat this, we don't get anything else. There is no option for vegetarians. I will eat this food. I met a new friend again. Hello. Bye. Thank you. Bye bye.


We ate the food. The bill was 500 INR. It was for 2 people, my friend had also ordered. Food is not very expensive in Ghana if you eat in local restaurants. The local food is good, you can eat here. There is no smell or anything like that. For 200 INR that is 20-25 CEDI is the cost for 1 meal, you can have in the local restaurant and the food quality is good. There is extra for drinks, a lady was sitting here. She wanted drinks, I gave money to her also. The weather is very hot. We will go from here and take rest in the room.


We will go out in the evening. This is Ghana. You find people playing football in the streets. The football team of Ghana also plays very well. He is making stunts. This is a playground. People play football here. There is also a school. Ok take. Sab lelo. Indians and Ghana people are friends. Thank you, brother. The name of the school is 'Mother and Child' We have to walk carefully on the road. You should always walk in the opposite direction. The car will hit you in the back because there is no footpath to walk here. Be very careful while walking on the road. Kya mujhe andar jaana chaahie? Dhanyavaad Namaste.


Namaste, Assalaam Vaalekum. Walakum Aslam. Kya haal hai? Main achchha kar raha hoon. Tumhaara kya haal hai? Main bhee bahut achchha kar raha hoon. We are in the public taxi now. I am here to go back to my area. We have left the place. The people of Ghana are very good. Ghana is a very good place but it is better if you have a local with you. I got into problem in one or two places. I had a local with me so he handled the situation. The weather is very hot. Main Jablu ja raha hoon Aap kya karate ho? Main plumber hoon.


Accha. Kya karate ho bhae? Tumhaaree shirt bahut achchhee hai. Dhanyavaad. Achchha rang hain. Rang bahut achchha hai. Yah aap par accha lagtha hai. Aap kya karate ho? Main ek Video editor hoon. Main bhe Video editing karata hoon. On YouTube. They tie children on the back. Children also will be very comfortable in the back. The plumber got down, and he has come. Aap kya kaam karate hain? Main ek driver hoon. Aap driver hain lekin aap car nahin chala rahe hain? Aaj meree chhuttee ka din hai. Main chhuttee ka lutph utha raha hoon. Kahaan ja rahe hain? Main Jablu ja raha hoon.


Main bhee Jablu ja raha hoon. Ghana ke log bahut achchhe hain. Bye. My stop came, I have to get down. Thank you, brother. Bye-bye, thank you. The cost of a shared taxi was 3 CEDI per person The fares will be different for different places. It was not very expensive. It will be just 30, 40, 50 INR You can travel in Accra for very cheap. This is Jablu area in Accra. Ye kya hai? Bread? Aap ise kis naam se pukaarate hain? We call it Buffet. It looks like a bun. Kya tum chaahate ho? Main ise baad mein khaoonga main yaheen rah raha hoon.


Kya yah aapakee bhee dukaan hai? Kya ve ise phir se kholenge? Ve kal is dukan ko kholenge. Ise kal kholenge. Accha. Some shops have already been closed. It just 3:15 pm. Mujhe lagata hai ki unhonne aaj shop ko nahin khola hai. Shaayad ve ise phir se kholenge. Construction is going on in Ghana. This is their shop in the Jablu area, they are playing cards. Let's play. Are you playing without money? Haan ham aise hee khel rahe hain. You are you doing a friendly game? Yes, we are doing a friendly game. I don't know what game they are playing. Hamesha vahi jeet raha hain. Vah champion hai. Theek hai bhaee dhyaan rakhana aapaka din shubh ho. Aap se mil kar achchha laga. Dhanyavaad. There are big potholes. They have put these tyres for safety. Suleman brother, kya kar rahe ho? We have come back to the homestay. This is the house of my friend. He is not there in Ghana. He was in Ghana for the past two years.


pexels-photo-6210433.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


Thank you so much, my friend. I am staying here very happily, the house is very good. It is 6 in the evening. We have come out to explore the local places. The time difference between Ghana and India is 5 hours 30 mins. Ghana is 5 hours 30 mins back of India In Ghana it is 6 in the evening, in India it will be 11.30 pm. The weather looks very good. This is one of the roads for going out.


This is another road which directly goes to the main road. Now, we are going in this road. We went in this road this morning. Now, we will go from this road. All the cats there are very scared because people eat cats. The cats are very scared. As soon as I take left from the road, this is Jablu Junction There is a bus stop here. Brother thank you so much, see you tomorrow. Take care, bye bye. He also has a channel, 'Faka everywhere'. If you want to see Ghana, you can have a look at his channel. Brother, how are you today? I have to tell you something. I exchanged my currency yesterday near the bus stop. For $1, I got 7.7 CEDI. But here, I am getting 8.10 CEDI for $1 1 CEDI is equal to 10 INR.


Thank you so much, brother For $100, I have got 810 CEDI. If I had done it near the bus stop, I would get only 770 CEDI. There is one more update for you. You get a SIM card for 10 CEDI which is 100 INR. You also get 1GB of data for 100 INR. At the border, I got a sim card for 20 CEDI and 15 CEDI for 1 gb data. He has taken 15 CEDI extra. This is very common in the borders. This is a bus stop here. She is the girl who makes Indomie. She is the girl who makes Indomie. Delicious Indomie girl. Make one Indomie for me. Make 1 Indomie me for me with egg.


Chicken mat daalo mujhe keval anda chaahie. Hello, my dear. Keemat koee phark nahin padata ek achchha vala banado. This is called Indomie it is consumed a lot in Africa. In all the countries where I have been to. I will try to avoid chicken from now on. They will have kept this like chowmein. It is just like chowmein, African people eat this a lot.


The girl who makes delicious Indomie. This is the bus stop. She is a cute girl. These people are my friends. It will take some time to make friends. They are all my friends. Bye bye, Thank you. You get Indomie for 15 CEDI which is 150 INR. It is budget-friendly and if you want to eat something for cheap it's very good. I also ate this for 2 days. You also get Chicken Rice. Hello aunty how are you today? She is selling chicken.


This is very good, yesterday I ate here. Ok brother bye. There are selling ice creams. There is one more thing here, if we take food, I have visited more than 4 countries in Africa. You can take the food and sit in a local restaurant. You can take a drink and start eating there. Nobody tells anything here. When I went to Nigeria, I was scared. I thought the shopkeeper will make us go out. But my friend told this is quite common here. There is a very good restaurant nearby but we took food from a street restaurant. We will sit there and eat. Nobody will tell anything. There is a bar. There are arrangements done to sit in a bar. You can take a Whisky drink and eat there. This is the bar where you can take whisky and eat inside this bar. Main tumhen yaad hu? Kal tum yahaan aae the. Main aaj bhee yahaan aaya hoon. This is the bar. She is an aunty, I know her. She will clean this place. They also give in the peg and also in bottles.


Alcohol is very cheap here. I will tell you the prices of some alcohol. The Black and white is 200 INR. This is 650 INR. This is 350 INR Royal Challengers is 250 INR. I don't know whether it is cheap or not, I have told you the rates. This is Johnny Walker 2500 INR. I guess all the prices here are the same as Indian prices. This is Indomie. It is 6 in the evening and it has become dark. This was a day in Accra, Ghana. I will take a break, I will meet you in a new video. Till then take care. Namaste, Thank you, Jai Hind. .

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/african-food-dzorwulu-ghana-travelling-mantra-ghana-part-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment